Stableworth High {Sign-Ups-OOC||OPEN||ALWAYS ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shattered♦Secrets™ I think that is very accurate for Olivia and kelmarie :) I could sort of see then being frenemies

Sorry for not finishing anything, I haven't been on a computer... Got a lot of projects to hand in for school before Friday that I haven't started yet...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Okay, I will get posts out but right now, I'm in the middle of exams and such so things are going to go slowly.

I don't really mind, I just didn't want any confusion
I never even noticed to be honest. I haven't actually looked through every single character and read them (that's a lot of reading). Are any of his nicknames the same?

They could be like real world Jamie last initial and then Jamie last initial that could work.

I'm fine with that :)

Lol that works perfectly fine.

There all fixed. Thanks to Dr.Secrets rofl.

I'll have my post up later.

I really have the urge for Ryan to call KelMarie and her friends The Thots of Stableworth just to be funny. They're probably close enough to joke like that.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
  • Thank You
I'll have my post up later.

I really have the urge for Ryan to call KelMarie and her friends The Thots of Stableworth just to be funny. They're probably close enough to joke like that.
Rofl, you should, then she'll probably say something crazy back rofl.

Hector:
@Felilla
I think Sebastian and Hector would be cool friends, they both are ladies men lol and they both are A-List seniors, even though his best friend @ForgottenBlood doesn't know who he is rofl.

@Polystical
I was thinking that Hector and Lucas would be friends, since they both can act childish at times, they could be like best friends, if your ok with that.
Already figured it out.

@Heathen
Hector and Ryan would definitely know each other, since Jocks and Cheerleaders usually hang around the same circles and Hector is a new age non judging jock, as long as Ryan doesn't hit on him to much, then it would get weird rofl.

@Rhapsodic Insouciance
Hector would definitely noticed Nari, I was wondering if she could be his crush?

And the other chars, junior-freshman might have heard of Hector, unless your Wesley rofl.

Raphael:
@Felilla
I was hoping that Raphael could have some kind of friend like relationship, since Raphael is that type of personality that he needs to be around a lot of people, since he always wants to be the center of attention. Claire would be the perfect friend for him, she would get mad at the way he acts or something and it would be funny.
Same thing with Henrietta, Raphael could be the friend that helps her in school, since they have first period together, I noticed that. Or they could just be friends, whatever is better for you.

@Polystical
Already talked about Lucas...xD.
And Ramsey.

@Sashakiki
Already talked about Issac too.

Other then that, if anyone wants a relationship with Raphael I'm all ears.

KelMarie:
@Felilla
Claire and KelMarie already know each other, so that's one. We can flesh the friendship out more, since KelMarie doesn't let people in easily.
KelMarie will not like Lucy's attitude at all and probably vice-versa, so they might need to stay clear of each other at all times xD, or maybe be near each other alot to bring drama.

@Kitsune
I was wondering if KelMarie could have a crush of Jude, she likes bad boys. She could always flirt with him when she's around him too.

@Heathen
Already talked about Ryan and KelMarie

@Polystical
The way Rashida is KelMarie will probably dislike her a lot. On the other hand Malaika, KelMarie would like her somewhat, at the same time wondering why the hell she is always so damn happy and go lucky.

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Either KelMarie and Olivia will become nice friends, or it will become the battles of the biggest bitches, since they are both strong personalities.
Don't know about your other sophomore chars, since you haven't finished them yet.

If anyone wants some type of relationship with KelMarie, then come on with them lol.

OK that's my three chars, if I missed someone or someone wants a relationship with one of my chars or all three or two or whatever then just let me know.

I AM SOOO SORRRY

I didn't know you asked Sebby to be his best friend...In that case yass they can be brothers from another mother since birth >:3

I AM SOOO SORRRY

I didn't know you asked Sebby to be his best friend...In that case yass they can be brothers from another mother since birth >:3
Rofl, no I meant Wesley is Seb's best friend, Hector and Lucas are best friends rofl, I thought the whole Wesley doesn't know Hector the most popular guy in the school for four years would be funny.

Yeah I was writing fast, so it came out bad rofl.

The fact that Hector who is a popular jock has a gay best friend is the cutest thing ever. Just like Colton Hayne's character on teen wolf and his best friend Danny.

I know stuff like that should be normal but in today's society a lot of popular athletes wouldn't be caught dead having one.

Sorry X_X I thoughts my character's name was Seb for a sec LOLZ xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Who wants a bubbly frand for their character?

tumblr_mmwnbkMI0v1ro1kj8o1_500.gif

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.