Stableworth High {Sign-Ups-OOC||OPEN||ALWAYS ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rhapsodic Insouciance
Can Malaika and Nari-Mi be friends?

@Shattered♦Secrets™
Can Malaika and Hector be friends (even though she pines for him in secret)?

Also I think Ramsey and Raphael could be friends maybe or at least friendly acquaintances?

@Shadow_Snow_Storm
Can Rashida and Ellesmira be friends or friendly acquaintances?

And anyone who's interested in being friends/crushes/siggy others with my character feel free to ask! :D
Yeah,to Hector, she'll be like a little sister, but she wants more then that lol.

I think Ramsey and Raphael could be friends, Raphael likes the geeks lol, they help him with her homework. He's and actor, most actors aren't book smart rofl.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I think everyone would know who Hector is since, he's like the big guy on campus. @Felilla can Hector be the Quarterback of the football team? @Heathen I think since there both cheerleaders KelMarie and Ryan would be friends, I don't know if he would like her bossy attitude, but most gay guys that I know love to be friends with a big bitch rofl.

Hehe imma let Westly not know about Hector cx

@Heathen

Imma make Westly a basketball player so he can maybe be closer to Ryan o_o ♥♥

Ryan probably would be good friends with KelMarie but wouldn't take the bossy thing lightly. He gets enough of that from his parents lolol

I know I personally have nothing but bitchy female friends. Like they are mean for no reason and it entertains me.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Perfect lol. I just realize where you gif thing is from, Rupaul the new season right. The one who reminds me of Paris...Pearl lol. He's funny.

You said gif and I was like " I wanna post one!"
tumblr_mworjcCKYf1rpsjk8o2_500.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Pearl and can't think of their damn name Violet Chacki I think, the really skinny dude, I just like that he thinks he's the best thing ever, which makes it even funnier to watch.

Dan & Phil :D
tumblr_mknfx3uh281rbb7eto1_500.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Heathen and Justin
I'll admit Violet is fierce, but her cockiness is going to be her downfall. And she's a bossy bitch.

And Dan and Phil are everything. But the Youtuber that can get it is Joey Graceffa. Yes. Gaw. Hunny. I'd tear that up lord jesus.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hehe Joey is awesome too c:

2b5313d9b43c612fd1de212f64c7a09e.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Heathen
But my favorite would have to be....
tumblr_msb55kxo5D1swrqx3o1_400.gif

PEWDIEPIE! ^_^

You guys are crazy.

Reactions: Heathen
Status