St. Nazareth Academy

• Thread starter ❖RogueRaven12❖
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
*laughs and pats head* that's okay Ana~ Don't worry about it~ I can wait~

Haha lol xD Can't wait to see what happens @EternalMusic

Also I'll be posting for both characters soon. I'll have Rachelle just be in the hallway or something/

Reactions: EternalMusic
*grins* I am planning on putting other types of "were-'s" soon~ So I am thinking that after my final werewolf I will put in werecat's and were or things~ *grins*

haha~ What you want to steal one of my charries is that it~? *chuckles* we shall see~

::Name::
Dolphiene Lunario
::Age::
::Sex::
Female
::Grade::
11th
::Species::
Werewolf
::Sexuality::
Pansexual

::Personality::
A friendly soul, Dolphiene always has a smile placed on her sun shiny face, always happy to talk to others around her. Dolphiene can be found humming songs and skipping around happily and sometimes her tail can pop out and her ears included when she becomes overly happy, sad, mad or just an emotion in general.

::History::
~ Shall be revealed throughout the RP ~

::Strengths::
~ Has raised senses and her sixth sense is very very accurate, well most of the time when she isn't distracted by anything. ~
~ Her hearing is very acute and can hear the individual flapping of a hummingbird and can hear all of the heartbeats of those around her within a 25 metre radius. Any further than that it becomes a bit harder to tune into a a particular person heartbeat. Although tuning into other people's conversations doesn't seem to be a problem for her in most cases of course they need to be around a 30 metre radius of her for her to get a clear hearing. Hearing through walls is slightly hard for her. ~
~ Always has an open mind to everything that is happening around her and makes sure to take into account about all of the different views and the different sides of the story. ~

::Weaknesses::
~ trusts other people far too easily and is extremely gullible and can't tell most of the time when someone is lying to her despite being able to tell when it is directed at someone else ~
~ Most of her powers are limited from the distance which people are from her, most of her abilities require the subject of interest to be reasonably close to her, not a long range attacker but a close more hand to hand combat fighter. ~
~ Hates the sight of blood and can become rather weak from the smell of it ~

::Fears::
~ Spiders, she has a huge arachnephobia ((No idea how to spell that ^^;;)) ~
~ Not being able to find out something about her past ((shall be revealed in RP)) ~

::Habits::
~ Humming whenever she gets the chance to do so ~
~ Skipping along the path and avoiding the cracks on the pavements believing that she will fall over and break her back ~

::Talents::
~ Her vocals is lovely and she is able to play the guitar quite splendidly ~

::Relationships::
~ Luna is like an older sister her, a cheeky one but still an older sister ~
~ Dolphus is her older brother ~
~ She loves everyone~ .... So far ~

((Her appearance is both her partial wolf form and her full wolf form, her full human form is just without the tail and the ears in the partial form. That goes for everyone.))

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

Luna Lunario
Female
11th
Werewolf
Straight

A cheeky soul, Luna is always up for a prank or two whenever she gets the chance and is always waiting for a chance to see someone's shocked and surprised face. Despite her cheeky nature, Luna is isn't always jumping around and pranking those around her. Something that is common for her is her other personality, well the others in her family call it her calm personality.

Either she is jumping around excitedly or she has a sad thoughtful expression on her face. It is always one or the other and at times when she feels like it she can act rather mature but that is only at times. It doesn't happen very often.

~ Has raised senses and her sixth sense is very very accurate, well most of the time when she isn't distracted by anything. ~
~ Her hearing is very acute and can hear the individual flapping of a hummingbird and can hear all of the heartbeats of those around her within a 25 metre radius. Any further than that it becomes a bit harder to tune into a a particular person heartbeat. Although tuning into other people's conversations doesn't seem to be a problem for her in most cases of course they need to be around a 30 metre radius of her for her to get a clear hearing. Hearing through walls is slightly hard for her. ~
~ A quick thinking being, Luna has amazingly fast reflexes ~

~ She can get really cocky about what she is doing and at times doesn't really think about the consequences. Well to be honest she never thinks about the consequences before she acts. A think later sort of gal ~
~ Most of her powers are limited from the distance which people are from her, most of her abilities require the subject of interest to be reasonably close to her, not a long range attacker but a close more hand to hand combat fighter. ~

~ Spiders, she has a huge arachnephobia ((No idea how to spell that ^^;;)) ~
~ Not being able to find out something about her past ((shall be revealed in RP)) ~

~ Chasing after anything that gets thrown about, it really doesn't matter what it is that is being thrown ~
~ talking to anyone that comes within a 5 metre radius of her or even just makes eye contact even if it should be obvious that they don't want to talk to her ~

~ The. Best. Pranker. EVA~!!! ~

~ Dolphiene is like a sister to her ~
~ Dolphus is like the older brother she will never have ~
~ And everyone else, well we shall have to wait and see ~

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

Dolphus Lunario
Male
11th
Werewolf
Gay

A bit of a relaxed soul, Dolphus allows the wind carry him around not really paying attention to anything around him at all. Always happy to be by himself or to talk or listen to others, Dolphus finds himself floating from one person to the next. Not that his romantic relationships are so flimsy though. Not that he has had any to be honest.

Always walking around or sleeping, one can hardly ever find him in class or anywhere to be in fact. He tends to not just stay in one place as his "resting" place but finds himself walking around from tree to tree and building to building not really caring about what others say about him.

~ Has raised senses and his sixth sense is very very accurate, well most of the time when he isn't distracted by anything. ~
~ Her hearing is very acute and can hear the individual flapping of a hummingbird and can hear all of the heartbeats of those around her within a 25 metre radius. Any further than that it becomes a bit harder to tune into a a particular person heartbeat. Although tuning into other people's conversations doesn't seem to be a problem for her in most cases of course they need to be around a 30 metre radius of her for her to get a clear hearing. Hearing through walls is slightly hard for him. ~
~ A calm mind, Dolphus is able to think logically about the things that are happening around him ~

~ At times he is too relaxed and thus causes a problem with the fact that he doesn't work well in team situations except for a special few. He is able to work well with his fellow "were's" ~
~ Most of his powers are limited from the distance which people are from him, most of his abilities require the subject of interest to be reasonably close to him, not a long range attacker but a close more hand to hand combat fighter. ~

~ Not being able to find out something about his past ((shall be revealed in RP)) ~

~ Sleeping in the strangest places in the world ~
~ Saying things that are on his mind, but only if he feels like it ~

~ Sleeping, wherever ~

~ Dolphiene is his younger sister ~
~ Luna is like his younger sister ~
~ And everyone else, well we shall have to wait and see ~
Another update~!

Working on a rp about super humans and super villains currently. Im... mostly done? Half done? I honestly don't know. Determined to finish it tonight.

that sounds like fun~ *grins* oh and is my new character alright~?

Ava is not a happy camper.

*laughs* oh dear what happened there~? I thought she would be more unhappy with Luna~ *laughs*

OH she is, But Ava tends to find more reason than that to pick a fight.

Continue to provoke her, and she most likely will retaliate.

I hope it's alright that Rachelle got a bit pissed at Scar. I'll change anything if I need to. Oh sorry for the big post for Rachelle, got a bit carried away too xD

Sorry guys I was gone basically all day today ^^;; I had a cultural thing that I had to go to and I was helping out all day I will put in my replies now~

Nah its fine. Scar needs someone to put him in his place

No she didn't...? I posted yesterday and she hasn't replied yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.