St. Nazareth Academy

• Thread starter ❖RogueRaven12❖
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scar is busy and Naoki is.... well he's not very social. He doesn't talk to someone unless they talk to him first.

I see~ Well maybe I will interact with them later then~ *smiles* oh adn got my post done finally @Ananfal

Careful because Naoki can be hostile. He doesn't like ignorant people.

eeek~ *chuckles nervously* Best to keep Dolphiene away from him then.... ^^;;;

He hates a lot of people and yet he's popular despite how he always turns down the girls who ask him out, hesintelligent getting straight As every semester, and has that cold, dark, mysterious personality with him. He's also incredibly sexy and an amazing singer. He seems perfect but he's just hiding from his past trying to be the perfect child so people won't dig into his past.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*drowns* If I can get him with Dolphiene... *starts the gears in her brain how to plan this out* Maybe he can hear her sing cause she has got hella vocals as well~ *smirks and thinks further*

Hahaha. Planning out how to capture young Naomi Takahashi's heart I see

• Love
*Silently wishing EternalMusic luck because Naoki is hella scary*

*Silently not shipping the NaoDol ship*

• Thank You
Miekka is one of those beautiful yet completely unattainable girls that every school stereotypically has. I'm sure people lust after her, maybe even would date her, but she's just so cold that no one dares to approach her.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I really want him..... *eyes sparkle and smirks slyly* I will capture him.... *grins*

I really want him..... *eyes sparkle and smirks slyly* I will capture him.... *grins*

I can't ship it cause Naoki is such a totface, but you have fun capturing the brooding, scary, misunderstood Vampire Edward- er, Naoki!

Reactions: EternalMusic
*laughs* I am thinking of making a different character for him~ *grins* i will do it~ *nods head* I was planning on making more characters anyway~ So why not now~ *grins happily* I feel like I can't put Dolphiene through all of that ^^;;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I find Scar more scary but he's not misunderstood. He's playful and more of a bad boy than Naoki who has spent years trying to get people to notice hom

Scar might find Miekka a "challenge" if he truly was a bad boy, it would totally help his image if he managed to get with the hardest girl in the school, especially if he breaks her heart. Now, I'm not saying that's what he should do, but if you want character interaction for him... *hint hint*

Also Eternal, I'm probably going to reply tomorrow, sorry. :(

No problem Ana~ I can wait~ I am going to go and make this character sheet now~

Yah. I'm finally gonna go to bed. Im tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.