Female
::Grade::
11th
::Species::
Werewolf
::Sexuality::
Pansexual

::Personality::
A friendly soul, Dolphiene always has a smile placed on her sun shiny face, always happy to talk to others around her. Dolphiene can be found humming songs and skipping around happily and sometimes her tail can pop out and her ears included when she becomes overly happy, sad, mad or just an emotion in general.

::History::
~ Shall be revealed throughout the RP ~

::Strengths::
~ Has raised senses and her sixth sense is very very accurate, well most of the time when she isn't distracted by anything. ~
~ Her hearing is very acute and can hear the individual flapping of a hummingbird and can hear all of the heartbeats of those around her within a 25 metre radius. Any further than that it becomes a bit harder to tune into a a particular person heartbeat. Although tuning into other people's conversations doesn't seem to be a problem for her in most cases of course they need to be around a 30 metre radius of her for her to get a clear hearing. Hearing through walls is slightly hard for her. ~
~ Always has an open mind to everything that is happening around her and makes sure to take into account about all of the different views and the different sides of the story. ~

::Weaknesses::
~ trusts other people far too easily and is extremely gullible and can't tell most of the time when someone is lying to her despite being able to tell when it is directed at someone else ~
~ Most of her powers are limited from the distance which people are from her, most of her abilities require the subject of interest to be reasonably close to her, not a long range attacker but a close more hand to hand combat fighter. ~
~ Hates the sight of blood and can become rather weak from the smell of it ~

::Fears::
~ Spiders, she has a huge arachnephobia ((No idea how to spell that ^^;;)) ~
~ Not being able to find out something about her past ((shall be revealed in RP)) ~

::Habits::
~ Humming whenever she gets the chance to do so ~
~ Skipping along the path and avoiding the cracks on the pavements believing that she will fall over and break her back ~

::Talents::
~ Her vocals is lovely and she is able to play the guitar quite splendidly ~

::Relationships::
~ She loves everyone~ .... So far ~

((Her appearance is both her partial wolf form and her full wolf form, her full human form is just without the tail and the ears in the partial form))

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

::Name::
Luna Lunario
::Age::
::Sex::
Female
::Grade::
11th
::Species::
Werewolf
::Sexuality::
Straight

::Personality::
A cheeky soul, Luna is always up for a prank or two whenever she gets the chance and is always waiting for a chance to see someone's shocked and surprised face. Despite her cheeky nature, Luna is isn't always jumping around and pranking those around her. Something that is common for her is her other personality, well the others in her family call it her calm personality.

Either she is jumping around excitedly or she has a sad thoughtful expression on her face. It is always one or the other and at times when she feels like it she can act rather mature but that is only at times. It doesn't happen very often.

::History::
~ Shall be revealed throughout the RP ~

::Strengths::
~ Has raised senses and her sixth sense is very very accurate, well most of the time when she isn't distracted by anything. ~
~ Her hearing is very acute and can hear the individual flapping of a hummingbird and can hear all of the heartbeats of those around her within a 25 metre radius. Any further than that it becomes a bit harder to tune into a a particular person heartbeat. Although tuning into other people's conversations doesn't seem to be a problem for her in most cases of course they need to be around a 30 metre radius of her for her to get a clear hearing. Hearing through walls is slightly hard for her. ~
~ A quick thinking being, Luna has amazingly fast reflexes ~

::Weaknesses::
~ She can get really cocky about what she is doing and at times doesn't really think about the consequences. Well to be honest she never thinks about the consequences before she acts. A think later sort of gal ~
~ Most of her powers are limited from the distance which people are from her, most of her abilities require the subject of interest to be reasonably close to her, not a long range attacker but a close more hand to hand combat fighter. ~

::Fears::
~ Spiders, she has a huge arachnephobia ((No idea how to spell that ^^;;)) ~
~ Not being able to find out something about her past ((shall be revealed in RP)) ~

::Habits::
~ Chasing after anything that gets thrown about, it really doesn't matter what it is that is being thrown ~
~ talking to anyone that comes within a 5 metre radius of her or even just makes eye contact even if it should be obvious that they don't want to talk to her ~

::Talents::
~ The. Best. Pranker. EVA~!!! ~

::Relationships::
~ Dolphiene is like a sister to her ~
~ And everyone else, well we shall have to wait and see ~
and done~

I'll finish my post after work today, which is around 2 of 3 central time.

I'm gonna have a post up in the next 45 minutes or so. I'm currently about to leave work and head home. Alyss will just have to be fashionably late.

*smirks* and I am going to bring her into the class in a huge hooyah~! *grins happily* of this is going to be fun~ <3

also will post soon @Ananfal ~

I wanna catch Naoki before he goes poof~ *typing like mad*

Aaaa thank you! It's one if my favorite quotes but unfortunately I have absolutely no idea who its by. @EternalMusic

I also might make another female character to jazz things up a bit if that's alright.

Even more feamles~!? I am gonna make more male werewolves~ *grins* I am gonna mack a pack of 'em~

Hellhound & Semi-Human Form

Demon_and_Hellhound_by_becc_j.jpg

Human Form
[spoili]
anime-art-creative-draw-drawing-Favim.com-283902.jpg

black-blood-blue-brown-cry-Favim.com-251630.jpg

[/spoili]

fancy_divider_by_polarbark-d7ur47k.png

Name: Rachelle Lupus
Sex: Female
Grade: Eleventh
Species: Hellhound
Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Rachelle is reckless as well as unpredictable. Yet, she carries herself with grace and stability. She is loyal as hell and would kill a man for you if you ever got close enough to her. She can be easily angered by the most simplist thing and you really don't want to be around her when she's pissed. Rachelle is sarcastic as hell and can normally come off as cold. Though, she can be like a huge (really huge, hell hounds are ginormous) puppy, especially when she's around the one's she loves.
History: To be announced throughout the course of the roleplay.

Strengths:
-Speed, Rachelle is faster than most of her peers. She can easily catch up to someone who is running away from her.
-Unbreakable will.
-Her senses and reflexes are enhanced.
-She is abnormally strong. Rachelle can pick up things to at least five times her size, maybe more.
-Invisibility. Since hellhounds are considered to be the Bearers of Death,being invisible makes the job all that easier.
-She can sense when a death has occurred or when it will occur.

Weaknesses:
-Silver
-Salt, it's like an allergy to her. When she eats it or touches it, her body breaks into a rash.
-Sun, she normally wears sunglasses to shield her eyes.

Fears:
-Death
-Thunderstorms

Habits:
-Biting her lower lip when she's thinking or deep in thought.
-Cracking her knuckles or grinding her teeth when she's mad.
-Growling at people she really doesn't like.

Talents:
-Wielding weapons.
-Playing the piano.

tumblr_mavbg4BE8z1qiiwhho3_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Twigglesbear
Just to let y'all know, I'm gonna be gone for a week starting tomorrow. I've got a lot of packing to do, so I probably won't be on much today.

Thats fine and Ill accept when you're done.

Hmmm~ No idea~ *looks at the hellhound* Hehe~ I am going to enjoy this~

I'm sorry for not replying yet! *grovels for forgiveness*

Status
Not open for further replies.