St. Annes Rehabilitation Centre [Signups/OOC] [ON LOCKDOWN] [SIGNUPS CURRENTLY CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clip Studio Paint :P

It'a computer software, I draw on my computer.

Oh. Hmmm. Interesting. How much is it. I went to their website and it didn't say...

I'm in Canada, and it was 60 for me.

Yeah, and that's cheap compared to others...

Really? wow. I'm in america. I've never paid that much for anything on my computer. :|

Well to put in into perspective, paint tool SAI (which is pretty popular) is 70, anything adobe (like photoshop and aftereffects) are like...19 a month? Professional level software like Autodesk animation stuff (Like Autodesk Maya) can go up to the thousands for commercial use...

DANG!!! I think my mom has photoshop, but I don't think she pays for it monthly.

Only the newest stuff is paid I think, CS2 is free? I don't use it so I don't know, but hey piracy is always a thing right?

I have a wacom bamboo tablet (one of the cheaper ones, its somewhere around $50 i think?), and it came with some free software when I got it. Nothing too fancy, but it's also an option.

Guys, if we're gonna complain about the pricing of things, I'm going to win. I wanted to install a particular font on my computer so I could use it on word documents. $250. $250 for a single .ttf file.

Sorry to cut this short guys, but I kind of want to shut this rp down.
BUT. BUUUUUT.
I'm only doing it because i've gotten bored of it, yes, and it's not a good idea to continue with something you're bored with.
BUT NOW.
I have hailed a better idea.
тнє єηєму σƒ мє ιѕ му ƒяιєη∂ ~ Interest Check | IwakuRoleplay.com
Here's the interest check.
If it gets enough attention it'll become an rp. A much more detailed and interesting rp.
IswearIswear im really sorry for those of you who were really engaged with this rp.

I understand, and there are totally no hard feelings from me. I enjoyed rping with you guys while this lasted :)

Instead of shutting it down, why not just promote a new GM and tell them the plot you had in mind?

Instead of shutting it down, why not just promote a new GM and tell them the plot you had in mind?
Last time I let someone else take the rp and when I checked on it, it was going in a direction I didnt want.
And, err, died.

So our options are:

1. Let the RP die. That's a 100% chance of RP death.
2. Let an RP that YOU DON'T HAVE ANY INTEREST IN go in a direction you don't like. That's like, a 70% chance of RP death, taking into consideration that 70% of RPs die anyway. I really don't get why you would disagree with an RP taking a different direction when you don't actually care about it enough to keep it going on your own direction.

One of those things punishes a whole bunch of people.
The other one makes you sound like a nazi-type.

Your choice.

Last edited:
So our options are:

1. Let the RP die. That's a 100% chance of RP death.
2. Let an RP that YOU DON'T HAVE ANY INTEREST IN go in a direction you don't like. That's like, a 70% chance of RP death, taking into consideration that 70% of RPs die anyway. I really don't get why you would disagree with an RP taking a different direction when you don't actually care about it enough to keep it going on your own direction.

One of those things punishes a whole bunch of people.
The other one makes you sound like a nazi-type.

Your choice.
W-woah woah hey... There's no need to pressure me like that and put a bad rating...
I said I was bored with the rp, yes, but I just wouldn't want my rp to go in a direction that I wouldn't want it to. You don't have to act like it's life or death or treat one choice like i'm a terrible person for not wanting someone else to just carry on the rp...
So just slow down a little, okay? I'm not getting anyone flaming at me for shutting it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.