St. Annes Rehabilitation Centre [Signups/OOC] [ON LOCKDOWN] [SIGNUPS CURRENTLY CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that sound pleasant to draw children in.

Will the kids get to pick their own clothing? :D Will the surrogates just continue to wear the grey stuff?
Everyone gets to choose their own clothing yes

The only thing surrogates will get different from everyone else is a valve thing on the back of their collar.

So @FallenStar can I just draw her in clothing you want? Drawing a little girl smiling in what seems to resemble prison uniforms is kind of depressing.

Can i get the description of the clothes in one post? I'm gonna do some drawings too!

OK! You may draw Cheiko in the grey clothing (Bleh) Or, if you wouldn't mind, you can draw her in this dress:
Simple-Style-Round-Neck-Short-Sleeves-Pink-Sweet-Lolita-Dress-With-Belt.jpg
. (Can they go bearfoot? Because Cheiko would feel most comfortable with no shoes.)

OK! You may draw Cheiko in the grey clothing (Bleh) Or, if you wouldn't mind, you can draw her in this dress:
Simple-Style-Round-Neck-Short-Sleeves-Pink-Sweet-Lolita-Dress-With-Belt.jpg
. (Can they go bearfoot? Because Cheiko would feel most comfortable with no shoes.)
No change in hairstyle?

Nah. I think I made things complicated enough as it is.

Okay, I'll try getting it up during the weekend.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
That moment when your kid friend is somewhat of a sadist.

I do have a picture of Vionn's regular clothing...but it's a sketch that I did a day and a half ago...
My friend saw it and told me that she couldn't tell that she's a girl by looking at the character sketch. That's kind of what I'm going for though, a girl who gets mistaken as a boy all the time seems fun to RP.
cCQvxZh.png

Wow so I missed like a page and a half of posts cuz my notifications stopped. Bluh. Btw nice art @Cresion Breezes!

• Thank You
Reactions: Cresion Breezes
One and a half pages is nothing, try missing 15 pages :P.

Also, anyone wanna be my IC buddy, I'm lonely.

Last edited:
Well the group's movin' now and you all will have plenty of time to mix and socialize. That's basically the purpose of the class at first, XD

@FallenStar
Done, I'm not the best at drawing little girls, or dresses that are pure pink, so I threw some random patterns on it, but here you go anyways :P
There's a bigger picture on my devientArt ←shameless self promoting
711t4WP.png

Last edited:
Holy fuck that's amazing.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cresion Breezes
Thanks, it was bit rushed though.

@FallenStar
Done, I'm not the best at drawing little girls, or dresses that are pure pink, so I threw some random patterns on it, but here you go anyways :P
There's a bigger picture on my devientArt ←shameless self promoting
711t4WP.png
Holy shoot that's incredible! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.