St. Annes Rehabilitation Centre [Signups/OOC] [ON LOCKDOWN] [SIGNUPS CURRENTLY CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, honestly I don't like the idea of those. I didn't want to say anything so I decided to call them underpowered in hopes you'd change them but...

Things like mind reading / manipulation is a big no-go for RPs because it takes all the fun out of RPing. You can't play a mysterious character when someone's walking around telling everyone what your character is thinking / feeling, and their motives.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
@SilverWS103 If it helps any, I have an idea that might work? A character that I have (she's not in this rp) can sense people's emotions, but the twist to it is that she sees how people feel about certain objects. Like everyone has their own psychic imprint on things- she can look at an old table and know that the person really loves the woodwork, and very faintly can still sense the pride in the hard work of whoever crafted it.

So maybe the emotion-sense can still work for your character, you just have to think of a twist that makes it unique and useful. Like emotion-reading synesthesia or actually feeling the emotions of someone else as they feel it or something?

• Useful
Sounds cool to me.

Just finished my drawing of Nora! She is signing KIDNAP in asl (as in, what just happened to her and everyone else)

I'd like her to be smiling, wearing different clothes.... I don't know what else.
What type of clothes though...that description is a bit vague for me to draw stuff...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Like the ones that St. Annes provides. Don't forget the collar. Idk what the clothes in St Anne's are. Ask @Komasan

It has been pretty quiet around here. I'm sure things will pick back up by the weekend though.

-hic-
Sorry was just waiting for someone to post. I'll post the moving on post tomorrow

• Bucket of Rainbows
(sorry about the double post) @Komasan what kind of clothes do the children wear. Describe it so that @Cresion Breezes can draw it.
Well right now they're just wearing all grey; both the shirt and pants are grey cloth. They'll be able to obtain and wear different clothes later on.

• Bucket of Rainbows
My character is talking to your's Komasan ;-;
Shh shhh
dont worry ill post a reply rn i forgot that for a sec

Well right now they're just wearing all grey; both the shirt and pants are grey cloth. They'll be able to obtain and wear different clothes later on.
So...shoes?

OH.
Black ankle-high boots. with
socks
and stuff
Um...any variations (like for boys/girls/unisex, kids, teens blah blah), how long are pants (up to thighs, knees, calf, ankles blah blah), also shirt (T-shirt or long sleeve and etc).
Or do I just take creative freedom and do whatever.

Sorry bout all the questions, I been chewed out for not drawing commissions/requests right before, now I'm all paranoid.

Um...any variations (like for boys/girls/unisex, kids, teens blah blah), how long are pants (up to thighs, knees, calf, ankles blah blah), also shirt (T-shirt or long sleeve and etc).
Or do I just take creative freedom and do whatever.

Sorry bout all the questions, I been chewed out for not drawing commissions/requests right before, now I'm all paranoid.
No variations aside from size.

Ankles

Long sleeve.

Will the kids get to pick their own clothing? :D Will the surrogates just continue to wear the grey stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.