• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

PrettyLittlePsycho

Your loving girl
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hey there, I have a bad craving for a pairing that I was originally meant to do with another person. However, this person doesn't seem too interested, so I'd rather roleplay this with someone actually wanting to play it than someone just going through the motions. And that's what I'm hoping to find here!

So, since this is the search, I suppose sharing what the actual craving is would be a good idea.

Brother's Fiancee x Brother

I'm hoping for this to be modern, maybe a childhood twist where all three know each other very well and have been a trio (or perhaps the brother and fiancee have been more of friends?) since they were younger. The plot is basically ours to play with and all, just a thought.

I am on every day, so you'll be getting a post at least once a day, unless I tell you I might be busy for a couple of days or something. I'd like the same courtesy, but it isn't required.
I am completely fine making the starter, I just hope my partner will reply. There have been too many times when I get that first post out there and the roleplay just stops there. I'd like to get feedback if you think something is wrong, or if you have an idea and want me to alter my post a bit to fit your vision. I don't bite.
Lastly, I ask that you dm me if you are interested in the idea, sometimes I miss posts in the thread so messaging me is your best bet.

Thank you for checkin' my thread out!