Spambot Scavenger Hunt!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure if I'm doing this right, this seems too obvious...

Edit: Are these just inactive accounts maybe?

Another

Hehehe...let this fun begin..
*crawls out from invisible jet and runs around*

-He smirked, cracking his knuckles as he manifested the shadows into his scythe- Hunting? Sounds like my kind of job.

Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
I'm reporting also just in case, but here. I believe I checked for a resume on them all, but I may have forgotten on a few:

18 (This has to be one <_<)

Sorry if these have all been posted before, I'm trying... :/

Crap, I got ninja'd on several accounts making my list </3 you're quick [UmSER=3498]@Shadow[/USER] ...[/QUOTE

Bet you'd never guess I'm on a tablet ;P

Last edited:
But wait, these profiles you are tagging, have they actually made a spam bot worthy post such as weight loss in a second?

Shadow is doing a really bad job. =___=

REMEMBER, QUANTITY DOES NOT = QUALITY REPORTS!

Make sure you CHECK the profiles and look for spambot potential! Cause a lot of the people you reported have roleplay resumes and profile content, including being a part of groups and stuff. If you just post every member that has an empty account, you're not really making less work for me. =___= I still have to go through hundreds of the accounts you report to see. I coulda done that myself.

So far out of the HUNDREDS of reports reported so far, only FOUR have been spambots: puregcsupplement,andre pirlo,PITBULLL, andBuyAfricanMangoPlus

You gotta think like a detective!

We will have a list here in a second for an easier view of what names have already been reported. >> Cause people are posting the same links a lot too and not check previous posters.

I did read her post but what if you are tagging someone who maybe joined but didn't have time to fill out a profile? Just saying, continue on.

Status
Not open for further replies.