Spambot Scavenger Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure if I'm doing this right, this seems too obvious...

Edit: Are these just inactive accounts maybe?

Another

Hehehe...let this fun begin..
*crawls out from invisible jet and runs around*

-He smirked, cracking his knuckles as he manifested the shadows into his scythe- Hunting? Sounds like my kind of job.

Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
I'm reporting also just in case, but here. I believe I checked for a resume on them all, but I may have forgotten on a few:

18 (This has to be one <_<)

Sorry if these have all been posted before, I'm trying... :/

Crap, I got ninja'd on several accounts making my list </3 you're quick [UmSER=3498]@Shadow[/USER] ...[/QUOTE

Bet you'd never guess I'm on a tablet ;P

Last edited:
But wait, these profiles you are tagging, have they actually made a spam bot worthy post such as weight loss in a second?

Shadow is doing a really bad job. =___=

REMEMBER, QUANTITY DOES NOT = QUALITY REPORTS!

Make sure you CHECK the profiles and look for spambot potential! Cause a lot of the people you reported have roleplay resumes and profile content, including being a part of groups and stuff. If you just post every member that has an empty account, you're not really making less work for me. =___= I still have to go through hundreds of the accounts you report to see. I coulda done that myself.

So far out of the HUNDREDS of reports reported so far, only FOUR have been spambots: puregcsupplement,andre pirlo,PITBULLL, andBuyAfricanMangoPlus

You gotta think like a detective!

We will have a list here in a second for an easier view of what names have already been reported. >> Cause people are posting the same links a lot too and not check previous posters.

I did read her post but what if you are tagging someone who maybe joined but didn't have time to fill out a profile? Just saying, continue on.

Status
Not open for further replies.