Spambot Scavenger Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I can't view the spreadsheet, and
2) This is way, way to unorganized to be any fun or worth it, at least to me

Just let Fatal have her spreadsheets. It's this or serial killing.
Asmo knows me too well.

Fatal, is there any way you can filter the "site" part of their profile for empty/containing something?
I'm not sure I understand your meaning. The best way to handle the data is to actually download the spreadsheet and open it in Excel or Numbers on your own computer rather than using the Google Docs. I didn't convert it into an editable spreadsheet on Google Docs (although I guess I can). Right now all you can really do is view it.

I suggest you download it, then use a filter function.

If you're talking about the permalink column (Column B), there shouldn't be any empty data there because everyone's username links to a profile. Empty data there means I messed up lol.

EDIT: OH BOTHER. I just converted the link to the Google Sheets version so people can actually manipulate it there.
Please don't screw up my hard work folks ;_;

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
In the information tab of your profile, there's a field for "Site". If spambots are trying to get people to go to other sites, they'd have it listed there. The one I found did.

W00t

EDIT: Or rather, in tribute to Diana, H00t

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Everything else I've been in has been pretty organized, hence the frustration I feel here ;_;

You caught us in the middle of a big change.

I shall squash them with the Tardis... :D

Everything else I've been in has been pretty organized, hence the frustration I feel here ;_;
Well, you just hang in there, Sparky. We'll get through this together.

Oh God, no. RUN! ASMO HAS ATTEMPTED TO TAKE YOU UNDER HIS WING!

*Whispers* Is prolly not fun cause it's not an actual game. It was a way to trick members in to working for peanuts.

Like how you get your kids to clean their room by telling them there's a 20 hidden in there! 8D

• Love
Reactions: Falcon and Sinopa
Not sure if someone else got this one but it's worth a try XD
Here

I get that xD Still wish it was organized though, but then again I can be pretty OCD *_*

-He poked @Diana in the shoulder-

Diaaanaaaa. I'm literally just checking every pictureless account.

Status
Not open for further replies.