Spambot Scavenger Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I'm not for sure but there's no resume or postings, so might be worth checking? here
Sorry if it isn't I just find that one a bit off.

In the information tab of your profile, there's a field for "Site". If spambots are trying to get people to go to other sites, they'd have it listed there. The one I found did.

Ah, I see what you mean. Based on the way I pulled the user info, it wouldn't be possible (for me) to pull that data in a timely manner. I am almost positive Diana or perhaps Jared could extract this easily, but I could be wrong.

We have killed TWO more spambots from the hunt! 8D JennaHaze and liizbeethhsanch!

GOOD WORK PEOPLES! I am handing out the donator accounts to the people that have discovered spambots so far right now. Let me know if I missed you.
We had a JennaHaze?

That's fucking awesome. (no pun intended)

Last edited:
Meep. I've got donator so I'm assuming I found one. Thank you, though, Diana ^^ :D

None of these recent ones have been spambots! And our first post list has been updated!

*Loads up a Sawed-off Shotgun, Desert Eagle, 2 9mm Pistols, Squall's Gunblade and straps a katana to my back.* Time to start the hunt......

Uhm.. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this well, but I'll try ><;;
????
????

Last edited by a moderator:
Provillilusisis and Sophia lora were indeed spambots! >:3

The ones Peregrine and Pino posted were also spambots, but I am not sure who reported those first yet (since they were reported by a lot of people via the post reports) So I'mma have to look for dates. XD

The rest are not spambots!

You guys are getting gooood at picking them out! >:3

Yay! I caught a spambot. Those hours of searching paid off!
My tip for other people is the information section of the profile, that's where I found that one and is where I've seen other spam bots put it their spam links.

Also thank you Diana for the present ^^

QuQ I'm so glad I was able to be helpful--
I actually only took about 20-30 mins finding the profile haha
Titanium's link actually helped me find it(was a good resource of how spambot profile look like)^^ So thank you, Titanium and Thank you Diana for the green present ;3

Nupe, no spambots! That last one almost looked like one, though. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.