Soul eater ( Legends of the star clan )

" Nothing really accept that white i think went rouge. " Cobalt said just as thier food arrived.

SilverStar picked up her chopsticks and snapped them apart. "Ittadakimasu~!" she said before catching the noodles and taking them into her mouth. "Oishi~ Sorry. Uh, so WhiteStar went rogue? That's freaky. I never heard much good about him."
Hiro looked from one meister to the other. "Who's WhiteStar? Something tells me he's bad news."

" White star is our brother. He was well no pun intended, the black sheep of the clan. " He said as he picked his chopsticks up and started to eat.

"It's no wonder he went rogue... The others were always spreading rumors." Silver picked a slice of beef out of her bowl and held it up to her mouth. "They were saying some pretty nasty stuff about him. He was supposedly a narcissist." She slurped the meat from between her chopsticks.
"That's not creepy at all," Hiro mused with a curtain of noodles hanging from his mouth. "Was he really strong then?"

" To be exact me and him were in the runnong for the head of the clan. " Cobalt said as he yawned lightly.

Hiro looked up from his bowl then. "What? No way! You're that strong?" He looked from Silver to Cobalt with wide eyes. "I think I just got a whole new level of respect for you man."
Silver stuffed her face and slirped very unlady-like. "It's not that big of a deal! There are only nine in our clan so it's not like it's that big of a deal..." She put down her chopsticks and picked up the soup spoon.
"Someone sounds jealous if you ask me," Hiro replied with a teasing poke to her arm. She slapped his hand away, no less than annoyed with her weapon. "Shut up Hiro!"

" Silver i know. No we ALL Know that you are jelous. Now admit to it. " He said as he crossed his arms.

She slammed down her spoon and fixed her glare on her brother. "Yeah right! As if I'm jealous of you! Who wants to be held up next to WhiteStar?! Just because you're stronger than me, faster than me, and obviously more skilled in a fight DOES NOT MEAN I'M AUTOMATICALLY JEALOUS OF YOU! Why does everyone think that!? Is is because I'm a girl? Is that it?!?"
Hiro turned away from her and laughed into his hands. "I'm sure that has nothing to do with it," he chuckled aloud, unable to hold in his laughter any longer. "I couldn't imagine what gave me the idea actually." He threw his head back in laughter as she threatened him with her soup spoon. "You're all baka!!" she screamed and lifted her bowl to drink the broth.

Cobalt couldn't help but to sniker at is sister's reaction. " Okok calm down sis just calm down, remember your breathing technuiqes. " He said trying not to luagh.

SilverStar put down her bowl and wiped her mouth with a napkin. "I'm done with both of you! Baka onii-chan- Why do you two make so much fun of me? I mean, I work hard just like you guys and you are always going to be stronger than me so...so give me a break already!" She pouted and sat back in her chair.
Hiro smiled at CobaltStar. "We make fun of you because it's, well, fun to be honest. Right Cobalt?" He patted her shoulder and she shrugged him off.

" If i didn't make fun of you that would mean i didn't love you as a sibling now think about that. " Cobalt said crossing his arms.

SilverStar dropped her arms and sighed. "I guess you're right. I'll let you off the hook this time." She smiled at her brother across the table. Honestly, she really enjoyed it when they poked fun at her. It reminded her that she did have family close by and she wasn't alone, not that she would ever admit that out loud. "I'm done with my ramen," she said, running her finger over the rim of her bowl. "Thanks for the meal big brother." She gave him a small smile.
Hiro went back to work finishing his own bowl in silence. It was fun playing around with them like this. They were really laid back for Star Clan members. Those rumors did not do them justice.

Cobalt yawned. " Whelp we should be heading back to our home for we have another mission tomorrownight. " He said as both shaki and cobalt stood.

"I guess we should get going as well," Hiro said, putting down his bowl. "We'll see you guys later. Don't worry about the bill either, we got it." SilverStar stood as Hiro got out his wallet. He put down a few bills for a tip then went up to pay the bill. SilverStar gave Cobalt a quick hug before running to catch up with Hiro. You're the stronger out of us two brother, she thought, but please be careful.

Cobalt smiled as both shaki and cobalt started back home.

Hiro walked a few paces in front of his meister as was his habit. "That was a nice dinner, huh? You didn't even have to pay for it." He looked back over his shoulder at Silver. "You alright Silver?" She nodded a little. "I'm fine Hiro, just worrying about my brother. He's really strong and I'm worried that word might get around."
Hiro went back to walk beside her. "Don't bother fretting over him, CobaltStar can handle himself fine. It's you I'm worried about. Don't let your guard down when out, especially at night." SilverStar nodded and took a deep breath. She had to stay focused, even then.

Cobalt rounded the corner only to bump into another keshin, cuaghtby suprise cobalt fell backwards and shook his head. " Wah!? " He said looking his eyes going into battle ready mode. " FUCK! " He said signaling shaki to go into weapon form. Shaki did so as he stood infront of the large keshin that looked to be hungering for blood. " You want some? " He asked as he twirled shaki in katana form. " COME AND GET SOME!!! " He yelled as the keshin charged. Seeing ahead of time he saw the keshin lunging at him so he jumped and kicked the back of it's head only to be cuaght by the keshin, the keshin threw cobalt only to be stopped by a wall, The wall sorta crumbled from the impact. " GAH!! "

Hiro stopped suddenly, startling SilverStar. "Is something wrong she asked?" He looked worriedly at her and put a hand to her forehead. "Are you alright? Didn't you hear that?" Silver listened for a moment before the sound caught her ears. They were the sounds of a fight. Had CobaltStar gotten into another fight already? They just left the restaurant two seconds ago. The following crack jolted her from her thoughts as the blood began to pump faster through her body. She looked intently at Hiro and he transformed. Silver grabbed his Besinto form and dashed down the street.

"Cobalt!" she called frantically. "Cobalt! Cobalt!" She had considered going on seeing as he never had much of a problem in fights before, but that was why she hadn't went home. The last thing she heard sounded too much like he was hurt. She couldn't just turn her back when he may have been in danger.

Cobalt stood clutching his broken arm " Agh shit! " He yelled out as his ocular power's sorta spiked out as he finally came to his true power. His eyes start to glow brightly as him and shaki combined their soul's to create a soul surge, cobalt drew a pentagram in the air that glowed bright blue . He then slashed through it createing a huge beam of energy shooting at the large keshin cuaseing it to slide back a few feet. Cobalt dissapeard and reapeard behind the keshinshaki now glowing brightly in his katana form, cobalt drew his hand back and sliced right throught the keshin's head. Cobalt knelt down with his head down just as the keshin fell over dead, cobalt then stood up holding his arm as shaki turned back to his human form and shook his head.

SilverStar stopped as she neared the corner. She had recognized the light and stopped herself before barging in on the fight. CobaltStar had used the skill all Star Clan members were born with and she understood the following silence. Silver sighed and dropped her shoulders. Here she was freaking out about if he was okay and there he was, proving her worry wrong all over again. Hiro returned to his human form and put a hand on her head. She lowered her head as his hand settled there. "Let's go home Hiro," she whispered. "I'm tired." Hiro turned to go and she grabbed his wrist. "I wanna ride piggy-back Hiro." He smiled at her and shook his head. "Only because you're so upset," he replied with a smirk.

He kneeled and she climbed onto his back. SilverStar sighed into his hair and rested her forehead there. "I'm really stupid, aren't I?"
"I'm not going to answer that," he said flatly. "Go to sleep Silver." She obeyed without arguing which worried him, but once he heard the soft exhales of her sleeping breaths he decided it was okay after all.