Soul eater ( Legends of the star clan )

Cobalt stood holding his broken arm which is dangleing there, shaki walked up beside cobalt and smirked. " Well you did it again bud. " He said as cobalt luaghed and winced. " I sure did didn't i? Cobalt said as he looked at his arm.

Hiro laid Silver down in her room then went to his room and fell into bed. Despite what anyone would have thought being the weapon of a female meister was not easy. All he could do was protect as best he could as her weapon and as her friend.

Shaki helped cobalt back to his place to recooperate from his injurys. " Thanks shaki i owe you one. " Cobalt said holding his arm. " No you don't it's what i'm here for buddy. " Shaki said as he opend the door to their apartment.

Silver woke to the soft tick of her clock. She rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling. It was still dark out so it was probably late. She changed into her sleeping clothes and went downstairs to make a cup of water before going back to bed. She couldn't help thinking about how embarrassing it was to have been so worried about her brother, especially when he was never in any real danger. She covered her face with her pillow and willed herself back to sleep.

cobalt stayed awake trying to set his arm back in place. " Agh! " He cried out as he closed his eyes tightly. Shaki stayed awake with him to make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

Silver had not known that she had falle back asleep until she started awake with a violent shiver. She sat up and looked around her room. "Ahh~ Hiro!" She could hear the sound of dishes clanging and the hiss of water. "Yes my master," he called down their short hall. Silver sighed and went to the door. "What is that smell? Are you cooking?"
"Of course! You were so upset last night I thought making breakfast would be nice. Are you okay?"
She got dressed and went to join him in the kitchen. Hiro was no chef and, quite frankly, she just wanted to make sure he didn't burn the house down. "What kind of monster are you creating in here?" she asked, fanning away the thin grey smoke that occupied half the apartment. She opened a window and turned to her partner. Well, he had managed rice well enough, but she really wasn't sure about the dark brown matter he was piling on a plate. Her mind wandered onto what they would be doing for the day. Training was a must if she would get stronger no matter what.

Cobalt finally passed out as he had set the bone and wrapped it with a bandage. " ..... " Shaki passed out in the same room but on the floor snoreing.

"I hope Cobalt is okay after last night," Silver sighed. She poked at her burnt...whatever it was and picked up her bowl of rice. She ended up making fish and getting the natto. "He may have actually been hurt. It was definently him, he used his wavelength to defeat whoever he was fighting. If they were strong enough to make him go to those lengths..." Hiro looked up from his grilled fish. "Hey, hurry up and eat or I'll go train by myself today. You can't get any stronger worrying about someone else. CobaltStar can handle himself just fine. Now eat already- Ow!"
SilverStar reached across the table and slapped him in the head. "Who do you think you're talking too?! I'll eat as slow as I please!"
"Thank goodness! You're back to normal," Hiro chuckled as Silver shoved down her bowl of rice.

Shaki woke before cobalt did and checked up on him. Shaki sighhed knowing that cobalt was hurt, shaki sat down next to cobalt as he looked around as he decided to cook somethingfor both him and cobalt. Shaki got up and whent into the kitchen and grabbed some eggs as well as some rice. Shaki grabbed the rice cooker and placed it out on the counter as he filled the bottom portiomn of the pot up with water and then added the rice, he closed the lid as he grabbed the eggs and cracked them into a bowl beating the eggs makeing into a scrambled portions. Shaki poured the eggs in a pan and started to cook them adding salt, pepper, and alill bit of teriaky suace to it. He checked on the rice to make sure it was doen to perfection just as cobalt finally awoke. Sniffing the air he looked to the kitchen and smiled knwing that his weapon was makeing breakfast.

Hiro bit down the last bit of his rice and threw his head back in an over exaggerated sigh. "I'm stuffed~ It's no good to go training when you're this full." SilverStar grabbed him by the back of his shirt and dragged him to his room. "Oh no you don't! Go get dressed so we can get started. You are not talking your way out of this." Hiro whined as he did so, making sure to meet eyes with his meister. She glared at him. "Don't give me those eyes! We can't let CobaltStar be the only one getting stronger."
Hiro got into a pair of sweatpants, a blue tee shirt with a soul logo on it and sneakers. Silver had also changed her outfit- oddly enough- to match with black sweats and a blue tee. She claimed matching was a better way to sync-up. "You know, it's like we're that much closer when we match, soul wavelength wise anyway," she said as she tied up her sneakers. "Alright! I'm good to go Hiro." He nodded and followed her out to the front. They stretched for a good ten minutes before starting with a jog around the city.

Shaki finished cooking as he smiled looking behind him at cobalt, cobalt smiled back as he then walked into the kitchen drapeing his arms over shaki's shoulder's sniffing the food.

It had started as a simple jog but once Hiro got going he got a little competitive. SilverStar watched as he pulled aheadof her just slightly. "Hey, don't start getting crazy with this," she warned."This is just a warm-up before we start combat training." Hiro laughed aloud. "Oh come on Silver! Who says we can't work on our flexibility?" He stopped long enough to fall behind for a meter or two before leaping on top of a lamp post. The flash of blue made Silver stop her jog to look up at him.

She shook her head but he insisted she follow him onto the roofs. She sighed loudly. "Fine, as long as we can get in some combat training I don't care, okay?" He gave her a thumbs up. Silver used the walls between the buildings to get to the roof where Hiro welcomed her with applause. "Now, try to keep up." He took off sprintng across the rooftop and leaping effortlessly onto the next. Silver rolled her eyes and followed.

Cobalt smiled at shaki as he kissed his cheek. " Smells wonderdfull. " He said as shaki smiled at him. " thanks hon. " Shaki said as he finished cooking then set the plates.

They ran along the tops of the shops and even used the street lamps to go from one side of the street to the other. Hiro led Silver all over the city before finally stopping on top of a flower shop. "Alright," he said, turning to face his meister. "I think we can stop our warm-up here and start some combat training." Silver threw her arms up as if to say "finally!" Hiro held up a hand as she went to the edge of the roof. "I want to try some motion combat, you know, with moving targets."

Silver folded her arms. "We've done what you wanted already, I want to train outside the city. Come on Hiro."

He thought about it for a moment before conceding. "Alright, where to Miss SilverStar?"

She frowned at him and jumped from the roof. He followed without asking any more questions, but could not resist a smirk crawling over his features.

" Hmmm i wander what my sister and hiro are doing right now. " Cobalt said as he smiled at shaki turned and kissed cobalt on the lips and then sets the table.

Hiro watched curiously and somewhat amused as Silver walked backwards dragging a stick through the sand. He kept his comments to himsefl until she finished. Silver brought the stick full circle then tossed it away. Hiro bit his lip until she explained. "We have to stay inside the circle," she said. "If either one of us falls out then we get one point. The goal is to keep your balance and have the least amount of points accumulated."

"What are we, sumos?" Hiro said flatly. "This sounds stupid."

Before he could cover himself Silver kicked out, forcing him to the edge of the circle. He dug his heels into the sand to stop himself. "Hey!"

"You can't let your guard down when facing an enemy. You could have died just then Hiro, pay attention."

He walked back into the middle of the circle, his right arm transforming into the Bisento blade. "So I take it you don't want any holding back." She shook her head. "Well, I'm still not going to hit you with this thing."

"You think you can?" She smirked at him. He charged her, holding the blade toward his chest.

Cobalt ate quickly as finished soon just as shaki did as well. Thye both shunpoed to where silver was as cobalt sat outside of the circle. " So what's this? " He asked as he got alill closer to the circle wanting to get in on what ever they were doing, he knew they were training so he wanted to help his sister train and become as strong as he is.

Silver ducked as Hiro swung his blade and whipped out her leg in a sweeping kick, knocking him off his feet. Hiro caught himself on his normal hand and did a quick backflip to put some distance between them. "Hi Cobalt," she said through heavy pants. "The circle is a perimeter. We have to stay inside of it while sparring. It's all about balance and being aware of your surroundings. So, what are you doing here?"

" I was thinking i could probly help you out with your training. " Cobalt said as he smiled lightly then shaki chimed in. " And i help hiro. " Shaki said as he steped up with cobalt.

SilverStar clasped her hands together. "That sounds awesome! Thanks so much you guys." Hiro walked up next to her, his arm returning to normal as he stood in front of Shaki. "Alright, sounds like a plan. I appreciate the help."