Soul eater ( Legends of the star clan )

Cobalt smiled as he stepped into the circle and whent into a low defensive stance. " Cmon sis see if you cna get me out of the circle.. " He said as his pupils changed shape to that of a star, and changed to a dark blue.

SilverStar shook her head and took a stance. "Go easy on me, okay?" She knew the best way to take someone out was to catch them off guard, it was relatively easy to do with her skills. CobaltStar, however, possessed the same skills and far more strength than her so that was out of the question. Her only chance to get him out of the circle would be to take him on in hand-to-hand combat. Silver took in a deep breath. Well, let's see how this goes. She ran forward and tackled him, dragging them both back a little. Reckless, yes, but that was her style. Sort of.

Hiro stood in front of Shaki with his arms folded. "Those two are going to kill each other. That or Cobalt's going to kill Silver, but however that plays out, I want to get started with you." He unfolded his arms and transformed his right back into a blade. "Come on Shaki, I'm ready."

Cobalt just rolled over to the side as he smirked he flipped up onto his feet and regained his ballance with ease. " Cmon sis it's gunna take mucj more than that to get me out of the circle. " He said just as shaki turned his arms in to blades. " Com at me bro. " Shaki said as he took the same stance that cobalt took since they allways fight in uniscen.

"Yeah, I didn't think that would work," Silver said as she rolled back into a sitting position and whipped out her leg in a sweeping kick before. "I'll get you outside the circle sooner or later!"

Hiro charged Shaki wit h his bladed arm out and jumped over him, predicting a defensive counter. He pushed Shaki forward with the flat part of his blade. "Give me some offense here, Shaki!"

Shaki smirked as he just rolled his arm around and hooked it around Hiro's left shoulder and slammed him to the ground just as cobalt jumped over his sister's leg flipping over her and executeing a perfect round house kick. " Cmon sis! I thought you have learned that stuff can't get me! " He exclaimed as he changed to an offenseive stance.

Hiro bounced back and caught his blade in the ground. "That's what I'm talking about! Come on!" He charged Shaki, this time with his blade raised over his head for a downward strike.

SilverStar ducked under Coblt star's kick and stumbled back. "We don't exactly do this type of thing everyday," she laughed as she ran towards him with a fist drawn back. "You're actually usually of on some mission or something!"

Cobalt luaghed as he just flipped right over silver once more. " Well you need to catch up sis. " He said just as Shaki side stepped hiro sticking his foot out to trip him.

"I guess so," she said as she swung a back hand to catch him as he landed. "You always have been pretty quick, especially wen compared to me."

Hiro stumbled forward but managed to throw back a high spin kick. "Give me some credit Shaki," he chuckled, "I'm not that slow."

Shaki just cuaght hiro's foot and smirked slipping him to his back and placeing his left bladed arm to hiro's throat. " I never said you were slow. " He said as cobalt saw what was comeing and shunpoed behind silver catching her in her right shide with a right hook.

Hiro smiled back at Shaki. "True, you never did. How about a little slack anyway, huh? I have been Silver's partner for a while you know." Silver rolled over the ground and stopped beside Hiro. She held her side. "No fair Cobalt~ I asked you to go easy on me..." She sat up and folded her arms.

" If i whent easy on you you wouldn't have learned anything. " He said as he placed his hands behind his head. " Now that lesson was that your enemy will look for any opening that you have and will take advantage of it. They will strike percisly and with deadly aim so if you were fighting a kishin right now you wouldve been dead. " he said as he smiled. " Its plain as that. " he said again as he looked to shaki as he returned to cobalts side.

Silver got to her feet with Hiro's help. "Well, that was a lesson well learned," Hiro said with a sigh.

"No way! I wouldn't handle a real fight on my own," Silver protested.

"But if you had to..."

Silver rolled her eyes and pouted. "Is it even a fair match? I mean, there would never be someone with a kishin soul as strong as you."

Hiro couldn't help but laugh at his meister's pointless arguing.

" There actually is a kishin that is stronger than i am.. " He said as he looked to the DWMA. " That kishin Is inprisoned under the shibusen. He was bound to death city by Lord death himself when he was younger. " He said as he then looked back to his sister. " Black star himself when he faced him wasn't able to stop the kishin. That just says alot. " He said again as he looked over to shaki.

SilverStar's eyes widened as she listened. Her arms dropped from their defying fold and she looked back at Hiro. "Not even BlackStar could stop him?" She looked back from Cobalt to Shaki, her previously argumentative attitude dissipated. "What kind of monster is the kishin?"
Hiro put a hand on her head. "There's always someone stronger than you. Always."

" Well lets just say he used to be a student at the DWMA. " He said as he sighhed. " But he whent mad with power and ended up eating his weapon whole... He soon became hungry for souls and well he started killing humans and eating their souls. " He said as he stopped not telling anymore.

SilverStar covered her mouth in awe. She had heard the story of the how the kishin came to be before, but it sounded even worse coming from Cobalt. Between his ominous tone and BlackStar's failure, the kishin was a very dangerous threat. Silver dropped her hands from her mouth. "No one knows where he is now...do they?"

" No one knows at all..... " HE said as he looked over his shoulder. " Only way i can sense him is the souls madness energy that he gives off when he is near by. " He said as he turned his body just as shaki nodded, shaki then turned into a oversized shurikan. " He may be just around that corner over there. " HE said as his eyes started to glow.

"What are you..." SilverStar let the sentence fall as Shaki transformed. Hiro did the same and she held him in front of her in a defensive stance. "Why would he be out here in the middle of the desert?" She held onto Hiro tightly. "This sensation...the way my skin feels like someone's pressing needles into it, is this the madness?"

Cobalt just nodded as the kishin jumped out and tackled cobalt to the ground. " DAMNIT!! " he yelled as he kicke3d the kishin off. " SILVER RUN HE IS TO STRONG FOR YOU!! " He said as the kishin looked straight at silver and charged for her. Cobalt shunpoed and yelled out " COBALT STAR BIG WAVE!!!! " The surroundings whent blue just as a flash of blue light appeard sending the kishin flying backwards about twohundred yards.

( Tis me eclipse i made a new account after my old one whent kaput on me. )

Silver's heart pounded forbiddingly when she saw the kishin tackle Cobalt. She froze when he locked eyes with her and her body refused to move as he lunged. She squeezed her eyes shut just as Cobalt had countered. She opened her eyes. "Even BlackStar couldn't take him! You're crazy if you think I'm going anywhere and leaving you here to fight this monster alone! I'm better than nothing..."
Hiro sighed but did not bother to argue the point with her. He couldn't really bring himself to tell her to abandon her brother in a fight this serious. As her weapon he should have but...
Silver twirled him high about her head and took a stance next to Cobalt. "I'm sorry but, I can't leave you brother."

(Oh no! Welcome back then :3 )