ソードアート・オンライン : Sword Art Online RP [Closed]

The only humanoid race that exists are humans, with player characters and certain NPCs that have AIs treated as a sub-race called "Spiriters". Basically, any player and AI NPC is a Spiriter, which allows them to use magic. Non-spiriters are entirely unable to access the magical aura naturally, though they can use it if they use a special kind of ritual called a "Flux Chant" which is effectively ABO's equivelant of Dark, Blood and Necro-magic. In exchange for some of their remaining life span, they are able to manipulate the fabric of reality to a certain extent.

Reactions: Reannieva
@Ruko before I put my post up, do we all spawn in different places? Or all in the Pavillion?

All in pavilion. The creator of ABO is trying to replicate SAO, so it's logically easier to keep everyone in the same place to start with.

NP. I'm looking forward to what people make of the big Event :D

I suppose the character list in spoilers idea was delayed? Haha, kidding kidding, awesome to see that the IC is up and running.

Reactions: ℜyder
No. Go away. I'll be doing a second chapter sometime in the future though, so look out for that, and if you're fast enough you'll stand a chance of getting in. I stop accepting for most RPs at 6, and stop accepting for larger projects like this one at 10, unless in this case when theres so many people that I dont even know how many there are. There's 10 apps so far, but IDK if theres people still due an app or not.

Oh yeah something like this'll be playing faintly in the background, as the normal background music you get in games

• Love
Reactions: ClaireRae
Yea, I posted half asleep, sorry if anything looks funny. Please do tell future me about it, so he can fix it when he wakes up, haha.

Reactions: ClaireRae
@ℜyder You from the past told me to alert you if anything in your post looked funny.

Reactions: ℜyder
Sorry y'all, I was gonna wait for you all to post before running the event, but I was in a very inspired mood and I was too excited to see what you all made of it to wait.

Oh yeah if y'all could withhold from doing magic until I get the chance to explain it, that'd be great.

@ℜyder You from the past told me to alert you if anything in your post looked funny.
I suppose I was making a reference to something. Don't remember what though...

But hey, it's not a bad thing to get excited for doing something in the RP. Glad you hit an inspired patch Ruko! And will do about the magic, I was a bit lost on the subject after the first post anyways, haha. (I could see that you were going somewhere with the magic, so I already crossed it off in my mind.)

I like the plot twist! @Ruko Please tell me if I need to add more detail I can if need be. Want to make it believable.

Alright: All of you have haven't posted yet, of which I don't quite know the accurate amount for, you all alright to be assumed that your characters took a little longer to wake up than the others, and as such are still lying in the pavillion while the other people have gone to do things, and as such you missed the explanation? It'd make for some character development, and a natural way for you to be added to the group, by approaching them for explanation.