ソードアート・オンライン : Sword Art Online RP [Closed]

Thanks. Accepted then. Please send me the CS in PM so I can compact them into a list of spoilers for y'all in the first IC post. I'd do it myself, but i'm too lazy.

Name: Sanada, Yamamoto
In-game Name: Strider

Personality:
Yamamoto is often hard to approach, seeing as he gives off a malicious, or simply unpleasant air. Probably due to the idea that he judges others upon introduction, deeming them either worthless or useful. As well, he can be blatantly honest when it comes to pointing out another's weakness, at least, when one such inconvenience appears. More so, he always seems to be moving at his own pace, not on the battlefield of course, but simply with everything else. For example, when meeting another he may not even exchange names, but instead invite them to a party only to proceed in walking off in a seemingly random direction.

Issue being, this is how people first interpret him due to minor flaws within his personality. Though he would never admit it, Yamamoto actually dislikes hurting others, but he understands it is sometimes needed to save them from greater pains. As well, during times of hardship for another, he has even been known for taking the burden himself, that is, so long as he knows the other is not entirely at fault. Like this, he has been hidding away his feelings from others, letting them believe he was some sort of delinquent in life, when he merely wished to care for others one way or another. With will, near unbreakable, he still refuses to forcibly change another's view of him.

Short Bio:
Yamamoto was actually raised by his Aunt and Uncle, seeing as his parents' jobs often kept them out for weeks at a time. No, he never did blame nor despise those two for leaving him for work. In fact, he actually somewhat enjoyed it, seeing as they would bring souvenirs from their various travels. As a matter of fact, his life at 'home' was quite exceptional, because even his Aunt and Uncle treated them as their own. If life continued in the way his family moved he would become a rather friendly individual accepting of just about anything. However, it was not only his peculiar situation of family that he had to grow up with.

Throughout middle school, Yamamoto always played the kind and supportive friend. He would boost his precious friend's morale, giving them high hopes. But then, he would watch those hopes be crushed, then those friends would turn their backs on him. Those 'friends' began to trust him less and less, just for attempting to keep everyone happy, he was forced into isolation. Over time, repetition after repetition, group after group, he simply became annoyed with it. In search of true friends, whilst still being capable of helping people he decided to be the straight man, and tell them how he sees it. But of course, those people never wanted the truth.

In his trials to earn friends, he resorted to gaming. At one point he even managed to get his hands on the game SAO about four years ago, however, due to a few issues with his Aunt's health he held back from diving into the game (Until she was feeling better). In the end, he managed to luck out, hearing word that so many others got stuck within the game. After this, his Uncle and Aunt refused to allow him to play any of these virtual reality games. That is of course, until years passed and he managed to get his own little apartment. With word of Aetherblade rising, he decided he could continue his choice from that day.

Name: Tadaharu Raido

In-Game Name: Stormbringer527

Appearance: His avatar is tall and broad shouldered, with long arms and legs, huge hands and feet that would look ridiculous on anyone else but look par for the course for him. His face is soft and trustworthy, and characterized by bright blue eyes, a mess of light brown hair, and a teddy bear nose. He looks similar in re life, but a lifetime of gaming hasn't done wonders for his gut.

Personality: Tadaharu, or stormbringer527 (Storm for short) is very much the nerd type. But mostly he's kind and lighthearted. He's managed to maintain his clownish nature, and actually relies on it as a coping mechanism.

Short Bio: Tadaharu was one of the top players in SAO. He survived all the way to the end, even aiding in the defeat of what ended up being the last floor boss. After it was over though, he went back to his boring old life. He got straight A's, and things were good. Or at least they should've been. In the game, he was important. A leader. Head of the Holy Dragon Alliance actually. Now, he was back to being some fat nerd again. This crushed Tadaharu, and he fell into a rut of misery. Until one night at Agil's, he started talking to other survivors who felt the same. Tadaharu was a skilled programmer, along with one other member of the group. There were four of them. Together, they created Aetherblade Online. Each member of the group was desperate to return to those years when they'd been heroes, leaders, and warriors. They agreed that their roles must be kept a secret, so they changed their gamer tags, and came up with a greating and response to indetify one another. "How long do you think it took to make all this?" It was a question they all knew the answer to. Down to the last second. "2,193 hours, fifty three minutes and twenty seven seconds"

Last edited:
I hope there's space for more.

Name: Sanada, Yamamoto
In-game Name: Strider
Personality:
Yamamoto is often hard to approach, seeing as he gives off a malicious, or simply unpleasant air. Probably due to the idea that he judges others upon introduction, deeming them either worthless or useful. As well, he can be blatantly honest when it comes to pointing out another's weakness, at least, when one such inconvenience appears. More so, he always seems to be moving at his own pace, not on the battlefield of course, but simply with everything else. For example, when meeting another he may not even exchange names, but instead invite them to a party only to proceed in walking off in a seemingly random direction.
Issue being, this is how people first interpret him due to minor flaws within his personality. Though he would never admit it, Yamamoto actually dislikes hurting others, but he understands it is sometimes needed to save them from greater pains. As well, during times of hardship for another, he has even been known for taking the burden himself, that is, so long as he knows the other is not entirely at fault. Like this, he has been hidding away his feelings from others, letting them believe he was some sort of delinquent in life, when he merely wished to care for others one way or another. With will, near unbreakable, he still refuses to forcibly change another's view of him.
Short Bio:
Yamamoto was actually raised by his Aunt and Uncle, seeing as his parents' jobs often kept them out for weeks at a time. No, he never did blame nor despise those two for leaving him for work. In fact, he actually somewhat enjoyed it, seeing as they would bring souvenirs from their various travels. As a matter of fact, his life at 'home' was quite exceptional, because even his Aunt and Uncle treated them as their own. If life continued in the way his family moved he would become a rather friendly individual accepting of just about anything. However, it was not only his peculiar situation of family that he had to grow up with.
Throughout middle school, Yamamoto always played the kind and supportive friend. He would boost his precious friend's morale, giving them high hopes. But then, he would watch those hopes be crushed, then those friends would turn their backs on him. Those 'friends' began to trust him less and less, just for attempting to keep everyone happy, he was forced into isolation. Over time, repetition after repetition, group after group, he simply became annoyed with it. In search of true friends, whilst still being capable of helping people he decided to be the straight man, and tell them how he sees it. But of course, those people never wanted the truth.
In his trials to earn friends, he resorted to gaming. At one point he even managed to get his hands on the game SAO about four years ago, however, due to a few issues with his Aunt's health he held back from diving into the game (Until she was feeling better). In the end, he managed to luck out, hearing word that so many others got stuck within the game. After this, his Uncle and Aunt refused to allow him to play any of these virtual reality games. That is of course, until years passed and he managed to get his own little apartment. With word of Aetherblade rising, he decided he could continue his choice from that day.
I really really like your character :)

Why thank you very kindly, I thoroughly enjoyed your character, as well many others!

Though I see that the quote coding broke on you. Peculiar how the coding randomly breaks..

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Eon no there isnt.

I guess I will. Please let me know if space becomes available.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
We shall be starting it soon, as it turns out I completely forgot that y'all would want an IC at some point -_-. I'll make my char within the day, then start the IC and anyone who hasn't been accepted by then can join up with the IC later.

Reactions: Reannieva
We shall be starting it soon, as it turns out I completely forgot that y'all would want an IC at some point -_-. I'll make my char within the day, then start the IC and anyone who hasn't been accepted by then can join up with the IC later.
Thanks @Ruko I appreciate you letting us know :)

nope! Sorry.

Name: Ruko Miyamoto
In-game Name: Ruko
Appearance:
Saint.Sword.Girl.full.1313582.jpg

Personality: Ruko is optimistic and cheerful usually, though can be serious when the situation calls for it. She has a short attention span, although she can occasionally set her sights on something, at which point she'll do anything to achieve it. Often her successes are just byproducts of what she was actually doing.
Short Bio:
Ruko, AKA Kamikaze, "Spirit Wind", was one of the top players on ALO. Her build relied on pure speed, and she used the imported Sword Skills of the rapier-type weapon with the long-sword type weapon to devestating effect. Though no one has seen her core stats, it is rumoured that she invested every single point into speed, and her defense hasn't been boosted one bit. She was 3 places in the queue away from owning a copy of SAO, which she was thoroughly annoyed with, even after hearing about the Death Game event. On the first day of the new game, Aetherblade Online's release, she converted her ALO account, excited to experience "The next Sword Art Online". She obtained the legendary sword Mystletainn around the same time that Kirito obtained Excalibur, and even faced him in an arena battle shortly after that. No winner was declared from that match, as while Ruko was faster, the Black Swordsman's dual wielding skill left them about equal in terms of power. Her lack of interest in ranking meant that she spent a lot of her time in ALO hanging around lower level dungeons, helping out other players, and became well known throughout ALO not only for her skill.

Alright, IC Inbound!

For advice with descriptions: The spawning city is VERY elfish-like. When desciribing, try to think things like Rivendell, and lots of ornate architecture. Most buildings will be white, with aquamarine decorations. The low level enemies directly around it are tiny fragments of souls, called "Corrupted Aura"s. They look like really weak, glowing blue wraiths.

• Love
Reactions: Brea and ClaireRae
Alright, IC Inbound!
For advice with descriptions: The spawning city is VERY elfish-like. When desciribing, try to think things like Rivendell, and lots of ornate architecture. Most buildings will be white, with aquamarine decorations. The low level enemies directly around it are tiny fragments of souls, called "Corrupted Aura"s. They look like really weak, glowing blue wraiths.
I'm assuming there will be elves in the city? Or no?