Some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

-A L I C E-

I currently have two ideas I want to try out.

(Idea #1) When The Wolf Bane Blooms: Something has been killing in the village. Several people have been torn to shreds as though some animal has done it. Rumors spread around that The Beast is back. That it's spirit wants revenge after been killed. But Connor knows better. He knows who is really killing those people. It's him after all. His werewolf side is killing them. Most of the time he has control over it or tries to have control over it. He knows what is urging the wolf to kill. It's his split personailty. Which he has had since he was fifteen years old. He's now twenty six. He knows that his split personailty is taking control each night and goes out looking for someone or something to shred to bits. Just for the sake of killing. He knows he'll eventually get caught. But he isn't so sure when. Then he meets her. But he knows what happens when he tries to make friends with anyone. But he can't help but be drawn to her. They become friends. But will she find out about his secrets? (I'm looking for a female for this one)

(Idea #2) The Old Penitentiary: There is a contest announced on the radio. Who ever stays the night at the old state penitentiary wins 1 million dollars. Several attempts have been made and none have succeeded. They all say it's haunted by a demonic entity. But those are just rumor or are they? Blackwater Creed was an inmate at this facility. That is until he was executed. Now he haunts the old place a demonic spirit. The penitentiary is the only thing he's known as 'home' and he will do anything to protect it even if that means actually killing anyone who comes near it. When several people enter his 'home' things start to happen....(NPCs will be used and this can your character can be either male or female)

Reactions: QUEENIE and Takumi
Idea #2 sounds interesting.

To add to my ideas-here's another idea:

A certain city (the city can be any city you want) has recently has a slew of unexplained murders. Character A is in charge of the case following or trying to follow the leads as well as the serial killer. It's eventually confirmed that something supernatural has killed them. Now supernatural beings are known in the world. To catch the killer Character A has to go to the source. Character A requests to go to St. Quinton's Maximum Security Prison. Where the most notorious supernatural killers are held. Character A is approved and goes to the prison. Character A is then assigned to Character B who just so happens to be in solitary confinement. Character A soon finds out that Character B is a demon as well as psychotic one. Character A begins to have sessions with Character B asking questions and such so they can capture the killer.

Reactions: Takumi
I'd be interested in the first plot. Would you like me to message you?

Status
Not open for further replies.