• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Sol and Lun

Status
Not open for further replies.
[*Facepalm* It's not at all like strangling. She's on top of him with one leg on either side of him.]

[Like this.]

straddling.jpg

Moira grins. "You had better. I want to see him dethroned as champion."

Moira giggles. "He has been champion for far too long and I think my master deserves it."

Moira thinks as she enjoys the rubbing. "Well, what is it you desire that you do not already have?"

Reekos smirks, "do i have thee infront of me now?" he pulls her close, their bodies touch each others.

(thought we might as well finish this..)

Reekos smirks, "maybe my wish right now is to have what i have infront of me now..." he looks her in the eyes, he leans in and kisses her on the lips.

Moira returns the kiss. "Not that I mind it, but you should think of your wish. You have a good chance of winning."

Moira smirks. "She may be immortal and determined, but you shall best her for certain."

Reekos smirks, "we will see...."

(i have forgotten everything about what our characters are and what they are doing....)

[Just hanging out, I think. Do we want to skip time?]

Moira giggles. "So...Shall we"

(skip characters....)

Jase holds Viola in his arms, pulling her close to him. "so....how did you like the other night? in the kitchen?" he rubbed her ears ever so slowly, petting her tail as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back