Sol and Lun

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cynthia smiles, "yes, Roz. Privacy please?"

Rozy nods and leaves the room

Goneril looks at her. "What is it, mistress?"

Cynthia sighs, "i would like to apologize about my mistake earlier..." she giggles and walks up to her, wrapping her arms around. "and...make it up to you"

Cyntha smiles, "oh...but i want to..." she leans in and kisses her on the lips, using her tongue.

Goneril returns the kiss. "But...I thought you would not do this until the tournament is over..."

Cynthia giggles, "i'll make an exception...." her body melts almost, turning into different morph. She had long blonde hair that went to her thighs. Her chest stayed the same and her body was just as smooth. Her eyes turned red with a fiery passion. "may i introduce you to Elena...."

Goneril looks her up and down, her eyes wide. "Very beautiful...What do you wish to do, mistress?"

Elena giggles, "i am at your service..." she wore a silver collar, designed with flames. "tell me whatever..."

Elena giggles, "well first, you tell me what you like..." she fiddles with her hair.

Goneril blushes. "But you know what I like. This is not our first time."

(oh for the love of!!!! just kiddin, it's been a while so..help me... 0-o)

Elena giggles, "refresh me..i do not know you, this is our first time together..."

Elena giggles, "another one?" She leans in and kisses her.

Goneril returns the kiss and giggles. "Kisses are always good. Now...will you show me what you can do?"

Elena smiles mischievous, "I can dance, I'm flexible, and I don't mind toys and lingerie."

Elena nods, she glows purple and is now wearing a pink frazzled bra and panties. She turns away from her and dances, slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.