Sohma Family Curse: Broken?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay okay. It's okay." Kasey smiled softly and grabbed a bandaid. She put it on Mica's elbow and hugged her again. "Feel better?" She asked in a soft, comforting tone.

MIca nodded her head and she hugged Kasey and she jumped of the table and she started to walk around the room poking things. She turned her head as the door opened up and she screamed and hid behind Kasey. "Don't let him see me." She whispered to Kasey.
Akito stood in the doorway narrowing his eyes at Kasey "hatori was busy so he sent me over hear you better be worth my time." He walked inside the room and sat down on the chair and kept his cold gaze on Kasey.

Kasey smiled politely, the same honest smile she used before. "Well Hello. How can I help you?" She asked, sitting down in her chair and picking up her notes clipboard. She focused her 'I'm listening, go ahead, say whatever' look at him, still smiling.
And yet, there was also the 'I know who you are' look hidden deep behind her brick walls. She knew he was the head, and she knew he didn't like her. She could feel it.

Mica stayed behind Kasey and she was holding back her scream.
Akito glared at Kasey and glared at Mica "you little rat get out of hear." He pointed towards the door and Mica ran out of room he cleared his throught and turned his attention back to Kasey "I'm hear for a conversation with you." He got up and locked the door and went and sat back down "It seems like you have taken residence in one of the Soma residents and I was not informed of this now tell me exactly who you are and why you are causing trouble for my family."

Kasey set her clipboard down and shifted from her business manner to he usual manner. She was more serious. She tucked her legs up under her. "I'm Kasey, a medical intern who offered to help Hatori Sohma at his clinic. Finished with my studies and looking for a good place to start that I could also find some people to befriend and a nice neighborhood, I really like it here. First day I was here I met Mica and Hatori and they were both extremely nice, I would do anything they asked me to."
She did not say that the way she thought. She knew how mind games worked.
"But, sir, what I would like to ask if how I am causing trouble, because I do not see any negative affects in what I am doing." She said simply, tucking the pen into the top of the clipboard and leaning back, tucking her hands in her pockets.

Akito smirked "you really are a fool you only see the present you don't look at the future Hatori has fallen in love with you an when you leave it will break his heart mica can't deal with people leaving her alon so when you leave she will be devistated." He shock his head and started to laugh "it amazes me how ignorant people can be when they don't understand others life." He stopped laughing and narrowed his eyes "and you also know about my family's secret so that needs to be dealt with as we'll" he pulled out a scalpel and he started to run his finger over the insturment.

Kasey glancing down as Akito mention Hatori. Her hands slipped into the pockets of her jacket as she looked up, steel determination in her eyes. "Who said I'm leaving?" She said in an almost defensive manner. She didn't want to leave. She may have only been here a day, but it felt like she had been here her entire life. Mica felt like a sister to her, or maybe a daughter. And....Hatori...her heart seemed to skip a beat.

Akito smirked "well I did and you see Hatori will do anything I say so one wrong move and your gone." He snapped his fingers and got up and he unlocked the door "and by the way if you try to help my family or even try to help that little demon cat then you will be sorry because I will make your life a living hell." With that he left the office.

Hatori took a deep breath watching as akito left the office he looked at his costumers "we are on lunch now we will be back soon." He told the rest of his customers and he lead them all out and closed the door and he walked towards Kaseys room and he knocked on the door "kasey."

Kasey stared at the floor. She felt angry, but at the same time, lost. Does he like the curse? Is he afraid of something? Why did he seem so...adamant...about no help? She didn't look up as Hatori knocked. In fact...she didn't even answer. Her mind didn't really register that someone was talking, so focused on her thoughts, her gaze locked on a little blue paint spot on the floor, her finger idly tracing circles on her knee. What can I do to get on his good side? Is it just not as bad as it seems? Is there a death sentence if you try to fix the curse? All the questions swam in her mind as she began trying to figure out exactly what to do.

Hatori saw that Kasey wasn't responding to him so he opened the door and keeled down next to her and he rested his hand on her shoulder "Kasey whats wrong." He had a worried look on his face and he shock her harder he was on the brink of tears he new he should have been in the room with akito he felt so dumb. He clenched his fists in anger but kept trying to snap Kasey out of it.

Kasey blinked, looking up at him. She stared at him for a moment. "Sorry, got lost in thought." she smiled weakly and rubbed the back of her neck. She noticed he was tense. "Hey...everything's okay. Relax." She said softly. "Who was that, by the way?" She asked, glancing at the door before looking back at Hatori.

Hatori sighed "that was Akito our clan leader he demanded that he saw you I should have been in hear I'm sorry." He clenched his fists in anger and shock his head and he punched the wall tears where on the brink of his eyes. "I should have told him no I'm sorry I couldn't be hear for you"

Kasey frowned slightly. "Hatori, it's OK." She said, grabbing his hand to keep him from punching the wall again. "He didn't do anything but talk." She said. "Everything's okay, okay? There's nothing to apologize about." she said softly. She looked concerned and surprisingly curious. "What's his animal, or does he not have one?" She said, not letting go of his hand.

Hatori shock his head "well he is a she and she doesn't have an animal hes not special like us shes just a punk who wishes to be everything and more so what did he or she say to you Kasey tell me everything."

Kasey paused, looking down as she took this new thing in. "Oh..." She looked back up. "Well, she asked me who I was and why I was endangering her family, then she told me that if I made a mistake she'd make me leave, and to stay out of things." Kasey shrugged. She left out the part about Hatori loving her and Mica being destroyed if she left. That wasn't important to say in front of the guy she kinda likes, right? She felt tired. Mental strain. She reminded herself. She figured she'd draw or write a few things when she got home. That always took some of the stress from her.

Hatori sighed and he got up "I;m going to close shop for the rest of the day you go home I'm going to go have a conversation with Akito." He let go of Kaseys hand and he took a deep breath and he went and grabbed his coat and grabbed some files. He froze and looked back at Kasey "what did he say about Mica." He new what Akito would say about her but he had no idea if he was right.

Kasey stood, her hand still idly tracing circles, just in the air now. She didn't say anything at first, looking at the ground. "I'm not leaving." She said quietly, closing her eyes a moment and shaking her head. There was nothing that girl, guy, whatever Akito was, there was nothing Akito could do to make her leave. She couldn't, despite only being her for a day or two, they already felt like family.
And that was something she never wanted to let go of.

Hatori went over to Kasey and he grabbed her hands not carrying about the curse at the moment "just do this for me okay just go back home and watch Mica okay just watch mica." His hands where shaking from anger and he closed his eyes and started to cry "look Kasey please just go home I'll be back soon." He grabbed his coat and walked out of the office and headed towards the soma resident.

Mica poked her head out from behind the door and looked at Kasey and she ran u to her and hugged her tightly "don't listen to Akito he wont hurt you Ill hurt him if he tries and so will Hatori we won't let anything happen to you we both love you Kasey."

Kasey bit her lip as Hatori walking out. She looked down at Mica before picking her up. "I know that...but I think Hatori misunderstood my words." she said softly, hugging Mica and started to head home. "I didn't mean I wasn't leaving the office...but that I wasn't leaving either of you." Unintentionally, her hug on Mica tightened slightly. She kept her eyes down as she watched every step, careful not to step in any puddles.

Mica held onto Kasey tightly and she wrapped her arms around her neck "He does that when he feels like somebody he cares about gets hurt you should have seen him when Akito slapped me when I was born." She touched her cheek and rubbed it a little bit before she looked up at the sky "the rain is about to end." She lowered her eyes and sighed and hugged Mica "I just hope things don't get to violent between them."

Status
Not open for further replies.