Sohma Family Curse: Broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasey nodded. She sighed. Walking to Mica's room, she knocked softly. "Mica? It's Kasey...can I come in?" she asked in a gentle voice. She'd talk to Mica, get dressed, then leave with Hatori. Yup. That was her plan. She sighed softly to herself.

Mica got out of bed and she opened the door slowly "what is it" she said in a small heart broken voice she couldn't look at Kasey for fear that she would be able to tell that she was crying.

Kasey knelt down and wrapped her arms around Mica. "I want to say something. I know storms are scary and loud..I promise, I know." She said softly, holding the little girl close. "But you know what always helped me? I'd find something, a teddy bear, a pillow, a blanket. And I'd hug it really close." She exampled it by holding Mica close, "and I'd have a conversation with it. I'd tell it why I was scared, and I'd pretend like it was going to protect me from everything. That always helped me. Now...If I leave you here." She shifted to look into Mica's face, "promise me you'll do your very very best to not be as afraid? You can still be a little afraid...but not as afraid?" she said softly, wiping a tear from Mica's face with her thumb.

Mica hugged Kasey tightly and she berried her face into her neck to hold back chocking sounds of her trying to hold back tears "I'll do it for you I'll get stronger I;ll make you proud of me." She didn't want to let Kasey go but she went ahead and did and she went to her closet and pulled out a worn and torn kitty that had most of the stuffing from its head ripped out and she walked back over to Kasey. "This was my daddy's kitty cat that he gave my mom when your scared I want you to hold onto it." She held the cat out to Kasey and she had a weak smile on her face.

Kasey smiled softly and took the cat. She set it on her shoulder. "I'll keep it with me forever. And I have a surprise for you, but I can't give it to you until I get back. I don't have it with me yet. Okay?" She said, hugging Mica gently again before letting go. She smiled weakly back at the young girl.

Mica nodded her head and she petted Kaseys head "be good to uncle okay." She squeezed her hand and went and laid back down in bed and she curled up and fell back asleep she was holding onto a small tiger that was a little bigger than her and she purred quietly as she fell into a deep sleep.

Hatori was leaning against the door watching there conversation "well aren't you good with kids." He had a grin on his face and he was dressed in a suit but his tie wasn't on right so he just had it wrapped around his neck trying to make it seem like the tie wasn't even supposed to be there. "I feel bad about leaving her but its time that she learns."

Kasey jumped slightly, closing the door. She smiled faintly, blushing slightly. "Uhh.. Well... It takes one to know one. I'm a kid at heart sorta." She shrugged, glancing over his suit. "I'll be ready in a second." She said as she slid into her room. Just as she said, she was out only two minutes later, her hair back, a pair of black slacks, grey tennis shoes, and a purple tank top with a nice grey jacket. "Is this okay?" She asked quietly.

Hatoris eyes roamed all over her body with a big grin on his face "perfect shall we." He went over to the door and held the door opened for Kasey while he was holding the door open he looked at micas door and sighed and then turned his eyes back over to Kasey. "Today is going to be a weird day I'm gonna show you the basics of some procedures and then your going to help me with some of the patients today." He took the keys to his car out of his vest pocket and unlocked the car realizing that it had started to drizzle a little bit.

Kasey nodded and walked over to the car, getting in the passenger seat. She looked up at the sky before closing the door. She buttoned up her jacket completely, buckling up and sitting back.

Hatori got in the drivers side and he buckled up and he started to drive towards the soma residents. He turned on the windshield wipers and kept driving speeding up as he passed over a bridge "in my bag are a few files of the more severe cases that we will be dealing with today please review them and tell me which one you want to work on this is your first test."

Kasey grabbed the files and looked over them. She ordered them from first to last and set them down. "They're in order from most interesting in my opinion to the one I'd prefer seeing last." She said. She glanced at his tie and smiled softly. "Trying to make a fashion statement sir?" She asked quietly.

Hatori smiled and shock his head "not really but if you want to tell your self that it is I won't stop you." He had a big grin on his face and he pulled up to a large metal gate and it opened and he pulled into he clinic "we'll hear we are welcome to the soma clinic." He parked the car in the garage and took a deep breath trying to figure out if he should say anything ells or not.

Kasey looked around. "Cool. Can I fix your tie then, if it's not a fashion statement?" She asked him, facing him again.

Hatori nodded his head and he turned twoards Kasey watching her hands he took a deep breath and held his breath praying that there skin didn't touch because he would turn into a sea horse again "so do you like my seahorse form or my human form better?"

Kasey shifted, adjusting his tie and beginning to tie it, careful not to touch him in the process. "I like both..but I like the human form just a liiiiittle better." She said quietly, not looking up at him. She finished tying his tie and let it fall back against him, returning to her seat. She smiled. "Tada. Now your tie is fixed." She giggled softly.

Hatori nodded his head and smiled "thank you" he got out of the car and went over to Kaseys side and he opened the door and held it open for her and he smiled "ow really you don't like a sea horse being your teacher." He had a big grin on his face and he yawned and stretched and he kept the door open for her. "So which patient do you want to work on for your test?"

Kasey walked in holding the files he had asked her to look through. She paused as she entered the door, glancing around before looking through the files. She handed him the first one. "I want to see this one first." She said with a soft smile. "And I don't know if a seahorse can be the best medical teacher." she giggled softly.

Hatori smiled "well maybe if the seahorse is smart enough and attractive enough I bet they would hire him, even with such a beautiful assistant." He winked at Katey as he walked towards the door and stepped inside his clinic and took of his coat "well lets get things prepared up and then open the doors." He looked at his watch and nodded his head "perfect timing." He took the folder from Katey and looked over it and he raised his eyebrows "are you sure that you are up to this it seems a little out of the box."

Kasey blushed faintly, smiling as she just adjusted her jacket. She didn't really want to take it off, as she liked her jackets. "Yes, I'm sure." she smiled. "What do you want me to do first?" She asked, glancing around before returning her gaze to him. She was still blushing, but not as much. Just a faint rose-color.

Hatori smiled "well first wash your hands and get everything you need for this treatment it will be the first one and if you have any questions you can come ask me." He turned around and walked into a spare room where his office was and he picked up one of the patients files and he started to read over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.