So Close, Yet So Far...(Male Needed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@york Oh, no it's fine!! I would rather have you sleep if you're tired instead of posting :) I don't mind waiting, I'm pretty patient ^-^
XD I've slept and I'm fine o-o I just need to remember to post XD

@york Oh, okay XD Well, that's how I feel anyway. *dances around and falls onto random couch, stretching* Turns out my new schedule change isn't that bad ^-^

@york Oh, okay XD Well, that's how I feel anyway. *dances around and falls onto random couch, stretching* Turns out my new schedule change isn't that bad ^-^
XD Same :P it's just that I'm stuck in an boring class at the end of the day but oh well o-o

@york 0_0...power walking?...XD What do you do in that class? I get the image of a bunch of students power walking inside of a gym like those girls in the movies that like to work out >.<

What image I see in my head right now, but inside of a gym with a lot of students XD *laughing so hard right now >.<*
105758-_Hef0a8qMVUdtuPNkjMgkg.gif

@york 0_0...power walking?...XD What do you do in that class? I get the image of a bunch of students power walking inside of a gym like those girls in the movies that like to work out >.<

What image I see in my head right now, but inside of a gym with a lot of students XD *laughing so hard right now >.<*
105758-_Hef0a8qMVUdtuPNkjMgkg.gif
X.X We just walk outside, so that gif pretty much sums it up ;-;

@york Oh....XD But, you don't really walk like that, do you? o-o And it can't be as bad as Geometry or BIM -.-

@york Oh....XD But, you don't really walk like that, do you? o-o And it can't be as bad as Geometry or BIM -.-
XD Well, I hope not >.< otherwise I think I'll go hide somewhere when class starts X.X

@york Oh my gosh XD I wouldn't blame you >.< I would probably do the same thing...*starts imagining a whole group of students walking like that outside* XDD I would totally videotape that if I ever see something like that...

@york Oh my gosh XD I wouldn't blame you >.< I would probably do the same thing...*starts imagining a whole group of students walking like that outside* XDD I would totally videotape that if I ever see something like that...
XD Yeah, oh dear o-o a bit scared to go to 6th period now :P

@york Aha XD I would laugh if you went into class and they all start to do that...oh gosh that would be awesome! >.<

@york Aha XD I would laugh if you went into class and they all start to do that...oh gosh that would be awesome! >.<
o.o Sorry for not responding, fell asleep all of a sudden

@york It's alright, I did the same ^-^
@.@ Sorry for the late responses btw, having a liiitle bit of trouble with a game I'm making (because it doesn't support videos I have to split the video I have into seperate frams and mash them all together in an slightly organized fashion, problem being, there's like 1980 of them :S

@york I don't mind, really ^-^ It sounds like you have your hands full, so I completely understand :) *hugs* Good luck with it! :D

@york I don't mind, really ^-^ It sounds like you have your hands full, so I completely understand :) *hugs* Good luck with it! :D
XD It's alright o-o I compressed it and I think everything is alright now, sorta o.o

@york Ah, that's good then!! It's great to know that it's going the way you want it to so far :D

@york Ah, that's good then!! It's great to know that it's going the way you want it to so far :D
o-o Yeah XD Who knew an intro cinematic would be that much of a pain to implement >.<

@york I bet! XD It sounds like a difficult concept to understand...well, to me >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.