Snow Fallen Zombies

Awesome, Our thread is #5 of the most viewed list for the past 30 days!!! 8D That is an accomplishment

AW YEAH! LETS HAVE SOME BOOZE TO CELERATE

Name(First;Last. Middle optional): Cody
Age group(What age you look): 14-16
Age(optional):
Sex: Female
Occupation before Outbreak: Selling her art on the street
Dis/abilities(What you can and can't do): Average combat and strength when people would try to rob or hurt her.

Appearance:
12HLR31S0-23355.jpg

1.Please just imagine she is smaller and 14-16
2. Booze? XD Alrighty then.

I Like the fact that she's an artist. but why does she have to be a hitman too? You could just be a civilian.

hey ming i added stuff too my post :)

Toby, this isn't a romance Rp, Namely this is a Survival Roleplay and you can't have "Love" as your disability. If you wanted a romantic character, you could of listed thast his trait is, "Hopless Romantic" meaning that he would flirt with people uncontrollably. and the way you put down, "Police" Is highly disrespectful, saying that it was Hard for me to understand what type of officer you were. I wouldn't of known either way if he was a police or Military, or even perhaps a government ageint. So please, don't be rude with me. The last person who was rude in this thread was kicked out...

All in all, I like your character. I would welcome you into the thread, just aslong as you dont hopelessly flirt with the female Characters in the thread. To get a basis of who is who, please look back through the thread to get a feeling of who's here.

that wasn't the point of it it was just saying that if he does(he won't don't worry)fall in love he will save them.sorry if you miss understood the POLICE thing i didn't mean to cause disrespect to you i did it as a joke

I know, buti want you to understand that because it was a joke, some people might take it the wrong way. You never know what gets to people so please be careful to what you joke about.

And if you do not mind, i got another idea for a character for this thread because of what i previously posted. A French Government Ageint.

Now Toby, what i want you to do is read up on what has happned, from begining to end in the thread. I want you to get a feel of what is happening and how to continue what is going on. I'm not giving you permision to post on the thread yet, i just want you to get caught up with the story. Okay?

Link: Click

Just as side informasion, Gerry is nuts.

Who was the last person that was rude? o.o

Nikk. For reason's i do not want to disclose, she was disrespectful to the integraty of the thread and i kicked her out. Steph will be the new Natasha as of her on out when she desides to make her post ^^.

Name: Jacob Millar

Age group: Adult

Sex: Male

Occupasion before Outbreack:[Secret] Government Ageint.

Dis/abilities: Jake is a master of espionash, and is fluent in multipal Eurapean Languages, Ie:Spanish, French, Russian. He has a terrable fear of Spiders and hights but can compress them when under the job. Nothing come's between him and the target and if anything does, they are allimenated, silently.*twists silencer on a Walter PP 90.*

Apperance: Click

Ok, Cookie. Your free to make you're first post. You have to write a lot more then others because you have to mension what happned to you before the outbreack and what lead you to go to the police department. Take your time on it because like i allways say, It isn't a race.

Click me for Link 8D

After your first one how ever, you have to wait and fallow the order i put on the First post of this thread. And please, Enjoy your self here at Snow Fallen Zombies =)

Sorry, ive been very intensly playing minecraft to post anything. I will make is my business to make my post friday, tomarrow evening.

I think i might have to restart this Rp/ Create a 2.0 version of it to make it bigger, more badassed then it was before. For thoughs who have been in this Rp since the beginning, If you would please be involved in the up comming story because I will have planned it out alittle more theroly. Some of the characters will be preasent but most will not. Because GrimBunny was the Co-creater of this story, she will help me create the new thread.

Thank you all for performing at your best and being part of my first thread here in Iwaku. I thank you greatly.