Snow Fallen Zombies

@ Grim Bunny: Haha, Very funny. ew e

Well, you're the one handcuffing her and taking her to the police station for a bad reason. :P T^T tell mark those handcuffs hurt.

Now we have to wait for Nikk to Post her's.

One moment, No one take my last post as the finished copy yet! I didnt realize that Grim posted hers when I did so i have to base it off of her. T^T Sorry Bunny!

Name: Yuki Tokko

Age group: Young adult (16-21)

Sex: Male

Occupasion before Outbreack: Thug/ Gangter

Dis/abilities: Skilled dual gunner hitting constant bullseyes unless he loses his glasses

Apperance:
03.jpg

There should be more to the Dis/abilities lists besides that, Like what kind of Stigmatism does he have to require glasses, Is she long or shortsighted? I like the fact that he's a thug/gangster, this gives us a number of posabilities of where we could encounter him, Ie: off the street, in the jail cell of the Police Department, Etc.

All in all, Good character, I like his appearance, And just to note: The story is based in France, I forgot to put that in the Plot post.

Seeing that there isnt a lot of us, I'm going to Add a character every now and then, Just so we can have more Dialog and Character development/relasionship building between the char's.

Name: Zackery O'Connar

Age Group: Adult

Occupasion before Outbreack: Accountant Manager

Dis/abilities: He hates the sight of blood and he does not take orders kindly. He's stuck up and self centered. He can crunch numbers very fast and thinks him self out of problems quicker then most others.

Apperance: Click

OOC: awesome! So do I just make up a random character? And would somebody please catch me up :)

@Auzzi: You have to fallow the Character set up Sceme I have layed out on the Very first post i made. And as for catching you up, all you have to do is ready the last 7-8 posts to get a feeling of what's happening. I know it may seem like alot, but it isnt ^^ I hope you can bear through it and enjoy the story =)

OOC: thank you so much I will get right to it :)

OOC: okay I think I've got it all :) may I just write Zach for short?

No, Zachery is My second Character because there wasnt alot of people here. You have to creat your own Origonal Character. ^^;; my apoogizes.

OOC: that's alright but the picture will probably be weird because I am on the iPad but I make a male character or female? :)

@Auzzi: Any You wish ^^ it is your OC after all.

OOC: wow thanks! I might take a little though sorry :P

Name: Ktashia Beifong
Ocupation before outbreak: was an avatar in training in republic city then after being rejected as avatar escaped to this town to work in the police force
Dis/abilities: can use almost perfect ninja skills in almost all departments, killing isn't a problem, has no fear of anything, can't do all tasks but attempts them anyway usually leading to bad consequences.
Appearence (sorry just ignore the ninja type stuff in her appearance because I couldn't find a better picture you describe her): http://auzziechickxo.deviantart.com/gallery/27775255#/d42aguj