Snow Fallen Zombies

OOC: it's from my favourite television shows that's all I could come up with on the spot.

I apologize, but I can't allow this Character to be part of the Rp. This is a Realistic Rp style, Meaning its modern, daily life like things, not fantasy Or alians. She can't have super human capabilities either. I like the name, the age, and the apperance, but you have to make the Occupasion and Dis/abilities more human, realistic like.

OOC: okay well what would you like me to change it to.

Im guessing the Avatar project you were talking about was a military funded program, you could just say that You were training for a military project, but you didnt make the cut. so you settled for being a police officer instead. And for Dis/abilities, if you can't figure them out your self, i guess i could give you a random pairing.

Exsells at Hand-to-Hand Combatt; Is Clausterphobic.

OOC: nah not the avatar project and sounds good, she can just be really good with her aim and know how to use specific weapons really well then.

Name: Lumiere

Height: 6 foot 1

Specialties: Lumiere specializes in Guns and ranged combat. His accuracy is very good, as well as his aim.

Weaknesses: Lumiere is often impatient and had an extreme sister complex. He is not very good at close combat, either.

Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=864035 as shown in picture

About him: Lumiere cares for not much, and the only person he's attached to in the world is his sister. Often, when little, he had to protect her from their abusive parents, while teaching her how to fight for herself. He likes cooking, and often cooks for her, while wearing a girlish apron. He likes to do chores, but is embarassed about it, so he hides that fact from everyone except Teur.

New Character! It would seem that I need to add one to ferther the plot ahead alittle.

Name: Gerry Christipher St.Johnathan

Age Group: Young Adult

Sex: Male

Occupasion before Outbreack: Drug Enforcer/ Criminal

Dis/Abilities: He has a sweat heart for women in destress. He dislikes arragence in people. Very skilled with hand to hand combatt. He knows ways to take people of all shapes and sizes down. Get in his way with a loaded gun, he can find a way around it, disarm your sidearm, then disarm your antiar arm.

Apperance: Click

Im sorry ^^ im going to edit my last post. it was only three sentinces T^T

Our thread has past 100 posts! yay! I think it's time for a breack, collect some personal time away from the comp.. atleast for a day or two. ^^ I hope you enjoy you're selves because when we come back, I'm implomenting a Turn System!

Good idea. My character has missed many turns. xD

~!~ Important Notice ~!~

This informasion has been moved to the first post. Please view said post for refrence to when you will be posting. If you wish to post out of order, please ask me in this thread and I will see if it will be allowed.

~Ming

Name: Mark O'Haira
Age group: Young Adult
Sex: Male
Occupasion before Outbreack: Police Officer/Partner to Natasha
Dis/abilities: He loses his temper rather easily, but most times he's rather calm minded. When something terrible happens, he's one of the first to try to comfert the victims loved ones.
Apperance: Click

(Might as well add this ^^;; just so you get a feel for what Mark looks like)

Nikk has been removed from the Roster and we will need someone to play the new Natasha. Who ever wishes to add this character to their roster who think's they can fit it, please, be my guest. ^^ Thank you all for partaking in my thread, I enjoy each and every one of your posts you give me.

Damn I accidentally posted, seeing the new order. v.v Lemme delete it.

Name(First;Last. Middle optional):john reichard

Age group(What age you look): 21

Sex:male

Occupation before Outbreak: police officer(very low in rank)

abilities(What you can and can't do):i can shoot zombies with his pistol(he's had basic police training,he is a fast runner(runs in his spare time),fight for people and protect people from any danger(again he has had basic police training).

Disablilitys: soft heart because of his tendency too fall in love with someone and put his life on the line for her, driven by love to the extent that if someone was getting attacked by a zombie and he loved her he would jump in front of the zombie and stop it from touching her.

Back-story:before the apocalypse came john was dating a beautiful girl called Sarah crosworth he loved her very much and they had been dating for months she had blue eyes and red hair, she had a .while John was at work on the day of the outbreak he received news his girlfriend had been bitten by a zombie while she was shopping at Old-look(copyright :3) he was torn, he could believe it was his wife which was bitten!John was angry he kicked a trashcan across the room. And slumped in the corner,he was there for hours doing nothing as more and more Humans turned outside.He was angry and sad but angry.

Appearance:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-287MyKgHI...e._11_Termination_of_Service_Keigo_Kurusu.jpg

Hey Tobster, do you mind if I call you Toby?

I have to tell you that I'm not 100% sure who your character is, What type of officer is he, a police, military? You need to give me alittle more detail.

You also need more details on how and why he can shoot and protect, how he has love in his heart. As I allways say, this isn't a race, you can allways take your time with me to make sure your posts are as best as they can be. ^^ im glad you're interested in my thread and hope to see what you come up with.

Only thing i ask is that you edit it alittle so theres more detail to better understand the character =)

Sure, just make your OC post and I'll look it over, give you some positive criticisms twards it so the Character will be the best as it can be, and see if you can join ^^ thank you for taking interest in my thread.