Small Pokemon Group Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stormi

Original poster
So would anyone be interested in a small pokemon group rp with like maybe 4-6 people

How would it be set up? Will we be a group of friends with the same goal of becoming league champions? Casual Pokemon trainers just looking to travel around the world? Something unique?

How would it be set up? Will we be a group of friends with the same goal of becoming league champions? Casual Pokemon trainers just looking to travel around the world? Something unique?
Kind of like the anime to where it's a group of friends travelling together who each have their own goals, who occasionally get in some trouble with a group similar to team rocket.

Will this rp take place in a familiar or new region? And will the entire pokemon roster be available? Will we be able to capture legendary pokemon like in the games or no?

not an entire new roster, I meant if the current canon roster will be available, all 700 and something pokemon.

Will this rp take place in a familiar or new region? And will the entire pokemon roster be available? Will we be able to capture legendary pokemon like in the games or no?
I was think a brand new region to explore, but we could always do one of the older ones. Most likely. And probably not due to there only being one of each, but maybe we can work something out later.
not an entire new roster, I meant if the current canon roster will be available, all 700 and something pokemon.
and holy cow you type fast, I misread what you said and deleted like jesus christ. Got them mad typing skillz.

lol, my phone gets an email notification when you reply so I refreshed the page super quick and replied. So, we just need one more person then, or is 5 good?

lol, my phone gets an email notification when you reply so I refreshed the page super quick and replied. So, we just need one more person then, or is 5 good?
I said 4-6 so we can keep that last spot open just in case someone else would like to join. So would anyone prefer an an old region if so which one? Or would you prefer a Canadian based region?

Hm... You know, it would be interesting to explore a region, composed of 5-6 big islands, and hundreds of small, medium islands. Kinda like Oceania.

I think we should start in a new region (If you are alright with region building).

I'm chill with that, seems like my canada idea was bleh :p, anyways, would you prefer to discuss this in a pm chat or in a google doc?

I just happened to see this interest check, and I thought I would share this RP I have with you guys. A lot of players have recently dropped out since I had a trip to Ireland, so a new chapter is going to be starting again! So, if it interests you, feel free to let me know!
Please don't advertise your Rp here, Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
pkmnation__region_map_by_tehzion-d7hm4oc.png
Maybe something similar to this but on a smaller scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.