Small Pokemon Group Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also what starters are we allowed to choose from? And in what order will we be picking them in?

Also what starters are we allowed to choose from? And in what order will we be picking them in?
I believe she said all starters, so we can pick from all 6 generations (7 gen starters were revealed, so maybe even those?).

Is there a length requirement to replies? Any restrictions on teams? Like, anything you generally want us to know and such.
I would like the length to either be a good sized paragraph or to smaller ones. No restrictions except no legendaries.

What do you mean what order will we be picking them.
I believe she said all starters, so we can pick from all 6 generations (7 gen starters were revealed, so maybe even those?).
only 1 - 6 gen.

Edit: He said all starters.

What do you mean what order will we be picking them.

only 1 - 6 gen.

Edit: He said all starters.

Like as in there is only 1 of each starter right. So if I picked first and I picked chharmander. And the next person also wanted a fire Pokemon they would have to pick cyndaquil or torchic you know?

Like as in there is only 1 of each starter right. So if I picked first and I picked chharmander. And the next person also wanted a fire Pokemon they would have to pick cyndaquil or torchic you know?
It's first come first serve, when the ooc/signups are up.

So it looks like we have a full group of 6 now.

Only one person suggested something, so were doing kalos.

I would like to ask for your reason as to why not? There are 46 pokemon capable of doing so (all of which there are multiple of, unlike legendaries where there is only one of each), so it isn't like it would be a thing that only a few of us would be able to make use of.

Oh no I know that. I know that we would all be able to use them. I just personally don't like the whole mega evoluations thing as a whole. If everyone else wants is to be able to use them then I will use them as well. It's just I persoanlly do not like the mega evoluations.

Status
Not open for further replies.