Small Pokemon Group Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that region mak, If that matters. Can we choose from the entire Pokemon roster?

I like that region make, If that matters. Can we choose from the entire Pokemon roster?

Last edited:
I like that region mak, If that matters. Can we choose from the entire Pokemon roster?
That was a question a little while ago but I'll be happy to answer again, most likely the entire roster will be able to be gotten, maybe a few will be left out, but probably not. So Yes.

Hey I'd like to put my two cents in on the region. I'd personally like to do an older region but if eveyone else has decided to make up a new region that's completely fine with me. Also for the roster maybe we should cut it Down a little bit? I know Pokemon currently has like over 700 Pokemon. Myself personally I like the first three generations the best so will probably be sticking with those Pokemon and maybe some from the fourth and fifth as well. I just think that using all the Pokemon might be too much for the roleplay but again if eveyone is fine with that then I am as well.

Sorry I didn't see that question.

Don't worry, it's fine.

Okay so I had an Idea, that should make it easier to make the reason, I would like you guys to pick a country and then we could base the region off of that, it's kinda difficult coming up with completely new regions.

Don't worry, it's fine.

Okay so I had an Idea, that should make it easier to make the reason, I would like you guys to pick a country and then we could base the region off of that, it's kinda difficult coming up with completely new regions.
I don't really have an idea as to what country we should emulate. Maybe it would be easier to pick an already existing region? That way there won't be much region building involved (I assume that even emulating a real nation into a pokemon region would take some work). Also, on the generation matter, perhaps it would be easier if we just used the first 4 generations of pokemon?

OOH OOH I CAN DO THIS LET ME HELP! In my writings I do this stuff all the time. I could even tell you what kind of pokemon go where, and if you want I can do seasons too.

If we are not going to make a region I would like us to use an older one. I like the way they look and feel more

OOH OOH I CAN DO THIS LET ME HELP! In my writings I do this stuff all the time. I could even tell you what kind of pokemon go where, and if you want I can do seasons too.
If you got a good Idea then go on right ahead.

I don't really have an idea as to what country we should emulate. Maybe it would be easier to pick an already existing region? That way there won't be much region building involved (I assume that even emulating a real nation into a pokemon region would take some work). Also, on the generation matter, perhaps it would be easier if we just used the first 4 generations of pokemon?
maybe something more like kalos to where it has bits and pieces of every generation.

I think for the sake of better understanding everything, we should share our ideas for a region.

I mean real wants for a region. Be that a want for an already existing one, or one you want to be made.

Last edited:
Yeah I think we should take a vote right now to decide if we are going to use an existing region or a make one.

I vote for an existing region, and we could add extra locations if we need to.

If I had to choose which, perhaps the Kalos region, and maybe we could follow the map by going from route 1 to 2 to 3, etc.

Since it is an easy way to do things, I also vote for an existing region.

Just letting everyone know all starters will be allowed to be chosen.

Is there a length requirement to replies? Any restrictions on teams? Like, anything you generally want us to know and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.