Sky High

"You've never met a nymph?!" Gasped the girl impressed but she laughed."Well that's understandable.. We're pretty much shy creatures who run away." She shrugged as she took a seat next to Rosalie. Just as Rosalie said that the fresh and have it worse, she'd noticed noticed that she was right. They really were having it worse on their first day and she kind of felt bad before she raise her hand slightly and sneakily, Flicking her finger to the side gently. Causing the jerks to have a killer wedgie an get pulled back. They squealed then got mad looking at the crowd and Rosemary laughed."We also can be a bit mischievous!" She whispered to Rosalie giggling.

"Anyways, I like to do hair, style around, and explore. I love adventures!" She giggled."So you're a mermaid? That's pretty cool to me! What's it like being one--Is it fun? Have you ever traveled around with other sea critters too?" She asks amazed.

Damon took a seat not too far from the others, fixing his tie and placing his suitcase right beside him. He always dressed up like this when it came to school, even though he didnt want to. His parents were the influential type; since he was part of a rich family, he'd have to dress like it. Over the loud conversations of the students around him, he heard the words of Rosemary's. They intrigued him to a point where he raised an eyebrow and tuned in a bit more; this was his way of interacting with others - the antisocial way.

He wanted to say something, but adding in would be creepy; he didn't even know the girls. He didn't know anyone. He chuckled softly at his lack of human understanding and shook his head.

Rosalie couldn't help but giggle with Rosemary "oh that was a good one!" She whispered to her new friend. "Oh I loveee doing my hair and shopping, I'm a total girl! Sometimes I even drag my boyfriend shopping with me!" She giggled again "Yeah I'm a mermaid it's pretty cool, I can control water a bit, I can make waves and whirlpools and," she opened her palm and a pool of water began to form "I can do that, Im also pretty good at messing with people's emotion of love" she added softly. "My mother once took me on the western mermaid migration! It was really cool I got to ride a dolphin!" She smiled "I love exploring and meeting new people, I just feel like there's a ton of thing a to see and learn!"

Name:George Roberts
Year in high school:Senior
Supernatural Creature:Volt Monster/Human
Power(s) {if any}:Generate high voltage currents and EMP,
Skills {if any}:Electrician
Weakness: Clumsiness
Hero or Villain:Hero
Personality:Mildly introvert,Generaly friendly and Sometimes Clumsy.
Looks:Normal Appearance
96550_3472.jpg

Volt Form
Sd2_electric_2.jpg

George walked down the hallway towards the Assembly hall then all of a sudden the lights went out "oops i guess i better give them a bit of a bump-start" George said to him self as he generated a arc of electric between his thumb and finger and touched the light switch creating a huge flash of light that travelled down corridors and then the lights flicker back on.

"Oh! I'm jealous!" Grinned Rosemary. From the corner of her eye she caught a male behind them who slightly turned his head in. It surprised her as she showed am surprised expression but ended up grinning and cupped the guys face with one of her hands."Oh hello! Eavesdropping?" She joked kindly. Rosemary seemed to be an active girl and a sociable one too unlike other nymphs who were known to not make friends besides other creatures their kind and whatnot and she looked at Damon, putting her hand down."I'm rosemary. Rosemary wilde." Nodded the girl.

George Ran down the corridor after the surge of electricity and bumped in to a girl who was talking to some other people and when George impacted sparks flew in to the air. "im so sorry are you ok?" george asked.

Chris watched as Rosalie made her way to her seat. He smiled and waved back. When he did so all the guys stared at him and then back at her. The first to talk was of course Joseph. "Dude....does your girlfriend just get finer and finer every year!?" "Yeah man seriously, you're making me jealous here...if she wasn't yours she'd be mine," the fire elemental, Rob said. Chris took a deep breath before turning to him. "You wanna repeat that again bud?" he said as his eyes slowly started glowing yellow. Afterwards none of the guys made a peep. "That's what I thought..." Chris said before laying back. "Come on! What's the harm in a little bit of flirting? Dude she's HOT!" Steven said. Steven was a dragon/human hybrid, one of the only people in the school who hasn't seen his other form. "Steven you're the youngest one here, you're the only one who hasn't seen the bad part of me, so I'll let you off with a warning. I suggest you talk to the guys about it before you start saying stuff like that again. Joseph was only one who ever had to go up against Chris, due to a couple comments that were made towards him. This was back in freshman year when Chris wasn't anywhere near as popular as he is now. Joseph was in the same grade, but his two parents were one of the most renown in the world, thus he was automatically popular for a freshman. It was during one of their competitions. Joseph that he could take him, but he ended the day with a broken leg, a fractured skull, a broken neck, a couple broken ribs. Everyone thought he was dead, but if it wasn't for his extremely quick healing ability he would have been. Joseph sat there and reminisced that day, remembering that that was the twisted and messed up way they became friends. "I hope we're clear bro," He laid back in his chair, his eyes returning to their original color.

With a face of utter surprise, Damon blinked a few times as Rosemary spoke to him. "Uh," he began nervously, a soft blush of embarrassment covering his cheeks. Sitting up straight then, he spoke with sincerity, "I'm sorry; your conversation caught my attention and I didn't want to interrupt." Chuckling softly, he rubbed the back of his head, "I'm Damon... Damon Riley."

George shot down the coridor in to the Gynasium with a flash of light and sparks as the doors shut the lights flickers "hope im not late?" George said.

Shiloh was walking to class, talking nonstop to her brother. "Shiloh, can you just take a freaking breather? Get to your class." Jason said. he knew he could havee spoke nicer, but his sister was getting on his nerves. "Sorry Jason!" Shiloh smiled and skipped into her new class room, making her yaw to her seat towards the window and in the middle of the class. As Shiloh sat down, she took out a note book from her bag as well as a pencil. she sat them on her desk and began doodling random things such as a cake she had last night or a puppy in the corner. Once she filled the page with doodles she turned her head to look out the window and began her favorite pass time; thinking of what cake she'll buy herself later on for lunch.

Jason, on the other hand, continued down the hall towards his senior villian class. once in the room, he walked to the back and sat in the corner. he put in his earbud, leaned his head on his hand, and simply ignored all that went around him. Jason was anti-social like that and he joyed keeping to himself. No one ever bothered him since when they did he was always rude to them or just out right ignored them. So gradually people gave up on being friends with someone who clearly didn't like friends.

George let of a stream of elctrical sparks and colourfull arcs of electricty in exsitement.

Shi quietly listened to the people around her with there conversations. She didn't have much of an interest to talk to them. She may be a friendly person but she wasn't one to butt into conversations. So, she leaned over and dug through her bag. She soon pulled out a small Tupperware with a slice of Angel Food Cake inside of it. "Yummy.." she said to herself and took out a plastic fork as well. opening it, Shiloh cut a but piece with her fork and happily began eating it. She smiles to herself at the delicious taste, resting her head in her hand.

Jason was watching the senior students file into class. He had chemistry first, there teacher being an evil scientist. His teachings were unorthodox and he loved testing out experiments on the students. Jason knew because he had the same teacher last year for biology where they would always dissect weird animals. The teacher had tried many times to use Jason as a test subject but he would either ignore the teacher or just walk right out of the class room. But despite his lack of participation, Jason was a fairly good student with the help of his sister.

Rosalie laughed "hey Damon I'm Rosalie, come on join us we won't bite!" She motioned him over with her hand and she looked over her shoulder again at Chris. She smiled and wink at him as she todssled her blonde locks. She could hear Chris and his friends talk about her and honestly it made her blush. She watched as the assembly began and the freshman, all lined up, one by one began to show off their powers. She continued to talk with Damon and Rosemary though because hey it's always nice to make friends. Rosalie had a couple best human friends but no best friends at Sky High, except Chris.

Gerorge catche the name of some one he guessed the girl over to the left and aproched "hi im george" george said puting out his hand.

Shiloh kept happily eating her cake, slipping earbuds similar to her brothers into her ears and began listening to her music with a bright smile on her face. Once she finished off the cake she licked the frosting off the fork and dropped it into the tupperwear then sealed it and slipped it back into her backpack. Shi leaned back in her seat and gazed out the window watching a flock of birds fly by. she smiled a little to herself for no exact reason, she was simply a happy person.

Damon moved over to sit by the two, bringing his suitcase along with him. As the assembly continued on, he looked to Rosalie and asked with a soft smile, "Have we met before?" It was simply small talk, and he knew it. They definitely hadn't met before; he was probably too scared to introduce himself. He found himself pushing his glasses back up onto his face as he quickly glanced to the hundreds of students in the gym.

Once fresh and were finished being classified and left a while ago, the sophomores came after them and had just finished. Seems like Rosemary was making friends fairly easily and she just wanted to go to classes already before having lunch break..Or was lunch break after this? Rosemary looked at Rosalie and apologized for interrupting."Sorry but when's lunch? After this? Or do we have classes and then lunch?" She asked. Once juniors were up, Rosemary walked down from the bleachers as each of them got in a line to prove their powers and she stand next to Rosalie waiting for a response.

Rosalie smiled "Uh i have Algebra 2 and then Powers control after this, then lunch. Did you check your schedule?" she asked Rosemary. After the sophomores were the juniors and then finally the seniors. "Good luck!" She told Rosemary and look at Damon. "I'll be Right back!" She turned and walked up the bleachers to Chris and nodded to Joseph "move over girlfriend perks" She gave him a teasing smile and stuck her tongue out at him. She took a seat almost on top of Chris as she nodded to the rest of the guys "Hey guys" before whispering to Chris "Happy 1 year baby" and kissing his cheek. She leaned her head on his shoulder to watch Rosemary. She prayed she'd be a hero so they could be better friends.

As Rosemary stand there while the gym teacher called on her he underestimated her."And you--Dolly." He called abruptly. Rosemary acting like a 'dolly' grinned and perked her head up pointing at herself."Oh.. Me?" She asks acting innocent. The teacher beckoned her over to the center."YES YOU! WHOSE YOUR PARENT AND WHATS YOUR POWER!?" Yelled the man. Rosemary didn't flinch and she laughed."My mom is 'Madame magnitude'.." She laughed as she crossed her arms and placed an elbow over her right wrist pointing at the teacher. Slowly she rendered him defenseless, causing him to fly around under her control and she laughed."And I manipulate gravity. Almost like telekinesis--But better!" She chuckled slowly moving her hand back and fourth as she focused on the teacher.

The teacher freaked out from how high she was able to make him 'float' and she laughed in the process before merely floating him three feet in the air from the ground and she dropped her pointing finger causing the man to drop on his butt and laughed as she scratched the side of her head with the hand she had used to cause him to float. The teacher gave her an eye of disapproval then slowly formed a smile and grinned standing up and pointing at her."HERO!" He yelled and Rosemary looked down grinning as she made a fist of success."Yes!" She muttered to herself laughing as the other juniors noticed her doing something silly. She was a brave girl, and not just some 'doll' to begin with.

{ when it's class time can we time skipto lunch? Just asking considering that roleplaying a full class is slightly almost a hassle XD }