Sky High

Rosalie laughed with some of the others as the gym teacher was lifted off the gourd and tossed about. As his voice rang out "Hero" Rosalie cheered along with the other heroes. The villains actually outnumbered the heroes as of right now. She clapped and cheered. "Wooh!" She gave her friend a bright smile of congrats.

Mason pulled his hood up over his head as he walked between classes during the school day. His light eyes looked around the hall listening to all the new students who had been assigned to there separate groups. He noticed a pair of wings not unlike his own on display and smiled to himself. Another angel? He had a sister who was a sophomore but she wasn't the girl with the wings. Probably a freshman. Mason walked into the lunchroom and pulled a paper bag with his food out of his bag finding a seat at one of the tables near the middle. It was where he usually sat. Taking a book out he decided to read up, bored.

Chris put his arm around Rasalie and smiled "Happy one year babe," he said before turning her face towards his to kiss her deeply. After he pulled away he paid attention to the freshmen who Rosalie had befriended already. "Every year with the freshmen babe...how do you do it?" he asked

As he kissed her she began to feel the heat rise to her cheeks as a deep blush set in. "Chrisss" she whined softly, as his friends began to watch them. She turned away from his friends as she tried to collect herself. "Her name is Rosemary and she's actually a junior!" She smiled "I always feel so bad for freshman I can't help it" she laughed as she rested her head on his shoulder again. "So are we doing something tonight?" She inquired.

The Gym teacher called up George "Name?" "George Roberts Also Known as Voltage my powers are electric no joke there"George replied and let off a arc of electricity then aimed them at the dummy set up and for the finally George transformed in to his Volt monster form letting out a blinding flash of bright white light and a small Electromagnetic pulse which caused a small flicker with in the lighting as he transformed back to human form.
There was a pause then The teacher called out "Hero". "Yeah" George said as he fist pumped and walked away from the display area which was slightly scorched from his performance.

Rosalie watched the new boy join the Heros side and she clapped, impressed by his electric powers that left the dummy steaming from the heat. "Awesome powers dude.." She mumbled to herself.

"Yeah, of course! Pool?" he asked, knowing she would probably say yes. He loved going to the pool with her. She was such a beautiful mermaid. Everything about her mermaid form was absolutely perfect. Chris has seen his share of sirens with his mom and dad, but none of them were anywhere near as beautiful as his girlfriend. "Or even the beach! It's like a 30 minute road trip, but we can make it back in time to get a good amount of sleep for school tomorrow." Chris hoped she'd make her decision for the beach, because it'd been a while since they'd been. He also wanted to see his parents. When ever they went to the beach they would go to his parent's beach house. He never really saw his parents as much, due to some a little war that's going on between the Norwegian gods and the Greeks. His father being one of the most powerful gods behind Zeus of course, he had to fight 24/7. His mom how ever was more of the behind the scenes person. She would drive some of the fighters mad and some would go insane and kill their own team mates. They both had a big part in the war, so there was a high chance he wouldn't see them at the beach house if he drove down there. He mainly wanted to go just to be at the beach alone with his girlfriend one last time before school really "started".

George turned and bowed to the girl clapping and said "why thank you"

Rosalie nodded and considered the options. Her family being mermaids had an absolutely gigantic pool that they kept in perfect ocean shape, her two younger sisters and brother were also half mermaid half human. Rosalie's family absolutely adored Chris and loved when he came over. They trusted him completely with Rosalie which was something her parents didn't do a lot. "Well you could come over.. But my family loves you too much, and I want you to myself tonight" she giggled softly and watched out of the corner of her eye as his friends tried to hide their smirks and high fives. "So beach? Your parents won't be home I take it? I'll make dinner?" She asked and smiled. They always had fun at the private beach. She looked down at her shorts and bright blue converse that hid her feet. Feet were weird.. Her tail felt much more natural to her and when she was swimming it was like 2nd nature. "Guess I'll talk to you at lunch." She told Chris while planting a lingering kiss on his lips and skipped down the bleachers back to Damon and Rosemary.

She nodded to George "sweet moves? Your a junior huh?" She asked as she took her seat back with her friends.

"nah first year senior my name George,What are your powers? " George asked curiously

Rosalie smirked "I'm a siren" she smiled her beautiful smile and raised her palm to him as water started to form "I can control water and the emotion of love"
Suddenly the bells rang out "LUNCH TIME EVERYONE" Rosalie smiled to the boy and headed off to the lunch room.

"cool" Geoge said as he caught up with Rosalie

Rosalie smiled to the boy as he ran to catch up with her. Carrying her books close to her chest as she headed to lunch. "Yeah" She giggled slightly at the boy. "So have you always had electric powers?" She inquired curiosity killed her.

George replied "yeah ive had them as long as i can remember..hey have we been introduced by the way my name is George"

She smiled. "Oh no! Sorry, I'm Rosalie Lite" She waved to some people around her as she made her way to her lunch table. "You wanna join me?"

Chris at this point was fed up with the guys who sat next to him "Are you enjoying yourselves gawking at my girlfriend like creepers? You wanna get your own?" he asked very much annoyed. He shook his head before returning his attention to his girlfriend who was no sitting with the new students, then returned his attention to the floor waiting to see what the next student had to offer.

(wait I'm a bit confused, are they still in the assembly or are they at lunch?)

For @MiraiNikki021209 8D
Though Rosemary was quite popular during classes being the new girl in town and the whole school enough to have attention upon herself, the girl found I it rather troublesome to have lots of attention and was glad class was over. But there was lunch, and she feared to form a crowd around her or an argument of 'sit with me!'... But then again, she had also indeed agreed to sit with many people who coped or didn't cope with her and gulped.

Once she grabbed her lunch which were nuggets and fries, the girl walked at look as fast as she can. A small group forming beside her, soon to turn big--She saw Jason. The most feared student and villain, she's heard little about him and let out a sigh before Boldly walking up to him alone and abruptly sitting down. Almost immediately everyone stopped, exchanges stares of surprise and confusion, and left the new girl alone quietly. How was this possible? Jason was always feared--No one ever dared go near him as told, yet Rosemary had managed to do it and she looked over her shoulder, her hair hiding her face. Heck, even she was scared of sitting next to him, yet not as scared as the others seemed and this surprised her as well, and confused her. What so bad about him? Why were they more scared then her? Rosemary did not know the answer but on the other hand Jason probably did.

Rosalie sat down next to Mason and smiled. "Hey Mason, we didn't really get to talk to much earlier." She smiled and pulled out her bottled salt water and salad. She liked to eat light because it helped her swim better. Meat was foul to Rosalie and she couldn't really stand it much. She watched Rosemary approach Jason and wondered where his sister was. Maybe she'd go over and join them. She really liked Shiloh, Jason's sister.

Last edited by a moderator: