Sky High

Name: Camilla "Milla" Alkari
Year in high school: Junior
Supernatural Creature: Demi-god
Power(s) {if any}: When she whistles, a Pegasus will come to fly her where ever she likes, curtsy of her mother. The ability to tell when someone is going to die soon, but not the exact time. Because her mother is a goddess of love and beauty, she is able to sway men to do what she wants, within reason.
Skills {if any}: Hand-to-hand combat, swordsmanship, shield defense
Weakness: She hates spiders and open bodies of water, due to the fact that she can't swim very well. Her shield hand (left hand) was injured during a fight once, so her shield can be easily knocked away from her, unfortunately. If a man is truly in love with someone else, she has no say over him. Also if she senses true love between two people, she doesn't mess with them. Her one good quality you could say.
Hero or Villain: Villan
Bio (optional): Milla is the daughter of the Norse goddess Freyja, goddess of love and beauty and the queen of the Valkyries. She meet her mother later in life, around the age of 12, but had know that she wasn't exactly 'normal'. Having not grown up with her mother's righteous behavior around her all the time, she wasn't exactly a saint. Her mother regretted not being there for her and gave her a Pegasus a sort of apology, but she no longer regards Milla as her daughter.
Personality: Strong willed, stubborn, stands up for what he believes in. She uses her power to get what she wants, but knows when enough is enough.
Looks:
wavy-cute-ponytail-hairstyles.jpg

Other: She always has a black cat with her. She calls him Loki, but he is in no way the actual trickster.

((I deleted my other character and am going to use this one instead. Cause I like her better~)

Last edited:
Instead of going to lunch the guys persuaded him to stay in the gym with the coach. Even thoughl he wanted to see his girl friend, the coach claimed his membership on the team was more important. The coach provided them with lunch, then they got straight to training. Instead of putting each student against each other he put all of us against him. Everyone changed into their forms and got ready to fight. The pyro was now engulfed in fire, the half dragons wings were fully grown out, etc. All that was left was Chris. He closed his eyes and channeled his anger into one place once he opened then they glowed yellow as they did earlier. His skin began to turn red and he started becoming more muscular. He grew in size and in 30 seconds he was "The Red Brute"

After training was done he wanted to see if he could still catch his girlfriend so as he changed back to his human form and slipped on a new shirt he ran as fast as could to the cafeteria, hoping he'd make it before lunch ended.

Rosalie watched Chris run into the lunch room and laughed as he ran in. She quickly shoved the rest of her salad into her mouth and waved to the people at her table. She walked over to Chris and smiled. "hey! Coach made you stay back?" She tilted her head in question. "I like the new jacket by the way babe" she said and smiled to her boyfriend.

The hazel haired demi-goddess came walking into the lunch room. She had a couple guys behind her but other than that she had tried to keep a low profile. A black cat lay on her shoulders, wrapped around her neck like a scarf, but he was in no way dead. The cat's yellow eyes scanned the room as Milla kept her eyes straight forward. She was looking for a place to sit, but knew exactly where to go. She walked over to the table where Rosalie had come from, dismissing the guys that were following her. She had asked them for information, that was it, but they insisted on taking her where she needed to go. It didn't bother her.

Milla stood near the table and waited for the couple to return. She had heard that Chris was a demi god like her. She was interested to meet anotherperson like her. Even if he was a greek.

Rosalie pulled Chris back to the table and noticed a girl nearby. She smiled to the girl. "Hey I'm Rosalie" Tiliting her head to Chris she added "This is Chris"

Struggling to catch his breath he smiled and waved. "Hi..." he said to the new girl. After taking a second look at her he widened his eyes... "You're....you're a demi-god...daughter of the goddess of love and beauty...a-and stuff....okay let me guess," he took a look at her features. "Norwegian right?" he asked. He smiled at her, almost the same way he smiled at Rosalie when he first met her. He realized what he was going and stopped immediately. "U-um...heh, that's um....that's Aphrodite's daughter...well in Norway it's Freyja. Freyja's also a lot nicer than Aphrodite...just thought I should add...heh." The goddess of love's daughter...I can't fall for her...just resist. I have an amazing girlfriend I'm in love with. May I remind myself that she's also right next to me. As if it were instinct Chris through his arm around Rosalie instantly and very awkwardly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosalie could feel the awkwardness and she hated it. Pulling away from Chris' arm she glanced at him, not wanting to meet his eyes. The one thing Rosalie knew about Chris was when he was trying not to hurt her. She could sense that the demigoddess was in control of love.. something Rosalie could do as well. "Demi goddess.. cool" She added trying her best to smile as she side stepped away from both of them. "You'll have to excuse me, I have.. mermaid things to attend too" Gathering her books from her spot at the table and walked as calmly as possible to the schools swimming pool. Pulling off her jeans and her t-shirt she quickly threw them into her locker and dove into the big pool, making a quick splash. Her legs started to glow and in a flash were gone and replaced with a long blue tail, her chest was covered in two identical bright blue shells that connect with a golden seashell in both the front and the back. Her eyes turned gold and she breathed under the water. A few other mermaids, sirens, and water controllers watched her. "You okay Rose?" Her friend Matt asked, he was a full mermaid so he spend most of his time engulfed in water. "Y-yeah i think so." The half siren answered him, her blonde hair was now soaked and stuck to her face, but as a siren she only looked more beautiful to males. Matt smiled to her "The whole siren thing really works for you, ya know" He joked and winked. Matt was always a flirt but Rosalie didn't usually pay any attention to him. She flipped onto her back gracefully and swam over to him batting her eyes. "I know" she winked before diving under and gracefully propelling herself though the water.

Milla watched as the couple made their way back to the table. She flashed them a brilliant smile, the cat on her shoulder looking bored. "Hello, I'm Milla, and yes I'm a demi god. Pleased to meet you both." She said politely, not wanting to tip him off to her true behavior. She watched Chris stumble of his words as he spoke to her, her natural sway over love contributing to that. "You are very perceptive. Yes my mother is Frejya, goddess of love and beauty and queen of the Valkyries. Why are you so nervous? Cat got your tongue?" She asked with a playful smile, reaching up and petting Loki's head. She watched as Rosalie walked away. She feigned worry as she looked at Chris. "Was it something I said?" She asked, looking from Chris to where Rosalie had gone.

Name: Natalie "Nate" Rivers
Year in high school: Junior
Supernatural Creature: Shadow Demon
Power(s) {if any}: shadow magic (controls people's shadows)
Skills {if any}: can go unnoticed for long periods of time
Weakness: his gender and loneliness
Hero or Villain: Villain
Bio (optional): Nate is the "first real" openly "gay" student. He doesn't really care about what others think though. Since he is a villain people normally just leave him alone. He loves metal/rock music and is seen as "goth". Honestly, Nate just wants a friend.
Personality: Calm and collective but if angered he looses all control and can wipe out anyone in his path
Looks: (imagine him with darker clothes and hair)
normal
Anime_boy.jpg

demon form
29dx06b.jpg