Sirens Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reia moaned out as she fed her angel, watching as Kisa took Karia, getitng bathed in the bunny cum, Nas was now getting fucked by Tera.
She would continue to cum, continue to release her seed into her angels mouth while switching holes. The light motions of Selena's wings making Reia desire to coat them all the more. But it was the feeling of Selena humming that was truly driving Reia wild, that powerful tune was coursing through her body and her body was responding by feeding. Her angel would be fed until Selena drunk all she desired where Reia watched her angel move back. Quickly she pushed forward and kissed her, aiming to steal a quick taste of her own seed.

She followed her angel outside where Selena knelt down, Reia brought her tails around and gathered up some lubrication before taking her member in hand and starting to stroke. Both her tails moving and curling around her knot wagging to further stimulate her. Reia stroked, stimulating herself while listening to Selena's song. Each burst of her seed made her excited and wish for more, she aimed to paint Selena's wings white, and by the time that Selena's song ended Reia had done just that.
Selena barely guided Reia back inside before the horny fox pounced and started to lick Selena's wings clean while jerking herself more to coat them further. "I forgot how horny seeing your wings coated and dripping in seed makes me." Reia purred.

She laughed as Reia took hold of her and started jerking more cum onto her wings. Selena grabbed hold of her though and held her down onto the ground, away from the wings she desired so much. She could tell this upset Reia, but she had plans to hopefully make up for it.

"I think it's time we share your favorite fetish, Reia," she said. With a little Siren call she brought Karia and Reia's daughters out to them. She mounted Reia as she looked at them all. As she had wanted they were all jerking off. Lix could only watch.

"My pets, nothing turns our dear Reia on more than seeing my wings coated in seed. You will all cum on my wings while I fuck Reia, and she will clean them afterwards."

"Nooo~" Reia called out as she was pinned down, the wings were so close but so far. Her eyes remained locked as she was mounted, she watched as those lovely wings rose up then down, moaning out as her angels vagina embraced her member. Then her eyes widened as some cum flew in and hit Selena's wings, Reia started to thrust upwards into Selena. She watched as more cum came and hit Selena's wings, her hips thrusting harder and faster. It wasnt long before Selena's wings were dripping in seed, barely a single black feather could be seen. Reia was practically screaming out her pleasure as she held Selena's hips and thrust with all her might. She could feel the cum dripping onto her body and it made her even more horny.

Reia refused to let Selena go as she came again and again.

It was almost twenty four whole hours later before Reia finally let Selena go, her body falling limp refusing to listen to her, she was exausted, hungry, but yet still she tried to move in order to clean her angels wings.

When finally Reia was done fucking her, Selena dismounted and panted on the floor beside her. She held up a hand to command her other pets to stop. Twenty-four hours! Non-stop! She had forgotten just how big a turn on this was for her pet. Selena herself could barely move, her legs twitching slightly from the hard riding she'd been doing.

"Went a little overboard with the sex commands again, huh sis?"

Selena managed to turn her head and cracked a weak half-smile. Cleo was a much shorter version of Selena, standing at only 5'4". Her body was lithe and toned and her chest was currently very small. Her hair was sea-foam green and her black wings were folded up behind her back.

"Not really," she replied. "Reia just finds this that arousing. What are you doing here so early?"

"Early? You called me yesterday," the little sister Siren replied. "Have you really been fucking the entire time since then?"

Selena smiled feebly and nodded. "Wow! Can't wait for my turn. So what're their names?"

"The one about to lick the cum off my wings is Reia, my current favorite. Girls, introduce yourselves to my sister." All but Lix would be able to comply and tell their names. Lix didn't have the right to be that formal.

Reia continued her attempt to crawl over and lick Selena's wings.

Cleo would find herself surrounded, first was Karia who was clearly checking her out. "My name is Karia, pleasure to meet you." She grinned as she motioned toward her member, wanting to 'properly introduce herself' and make a good first impression.
However Karia would be pushed back by Tera who introduced herself by playfully hopping up and putting her paws on Cleo's shoulders, "My name is Tera. Reia is my mother." Tera would let go of Cleo and pounce Nas, pinning her down, "And this is my mate Nas, shes my big sister."
"I can introduce myself." Nas stated even while hiking her tail up and inviting Tera in. "I'm Nas, Reias oldest living child and...ooo~ Pet of mistress Selena."
Kisa's introduction was...well...very unique. She pounced Cleo, but wasnt big enough to knock the woman down. However the small fox was surprisngly skilled at moving all around one's body while they stand, so she was quickly and easily able to sniff Cleo all over, especially her vagina, then licked her all over, especially her nipples. Finally Kisa wound up sitting on Cleo's shoulder. "I'm Kisa. You smell like my angel. Can I lick your vagina? It doesn't smell like me and that is something that desperately needs to be remedied by letting me enter you." Cleo might wonder how licking down there gets Kisa's scent all over her, but Selena would probably know that Kisa wanted to lick and enter Cleo where she would presumibly start to fuck the angel. "Your kinda cute. Like a small Angel. I think I'm going to call you Mini Angel."

By this point Reia had managed to crawl over and was holding Selena while lovingly licking her angels wings.
Lix was sitting patiently waiting to be introduced, or told to do something.

Cleo looked down at the bunny's hard member and giggled a little to herself. It was pretty big! "I can see that. Pleasure to meet you too."

Then the white fox pushed herself in the way. Nas must have licked all the cum off her before they had come out to coat Selena's wings. She suppressed another laugh as the wolf raised her tail and Tera slipped inside. "Hmm...Love to try that sometime."

Just then the little fox jumped Cleo. She wasn't very big herself, but she was able to retain her balance as Kisa wandered all over her body, sniffing and licking all over her. She wound up on Cleo's shoulders, which was adorable and annoying at the same time. Asking to enter her wasn't a mystery at all to Cleo, and as her and Kisa were both the small ones, she looked forward to the play.

"Mini Angel. That's adorable! Were you such a little sex fiend before Selena got a hold of you or is this one of those oh-so-fun spells?"

"No, she really is like that," Selena informed her. She had the strength to get up now, but stayed on her knees so Reia could continue to lick. "What do you think?"

She laughed. "Of her or all of them? They all look like fun, but I want to pop this little fox on my crotch right now!"

"I'm sure Kisa won't object. But I meant all of them. They've been very entertaining for me, and since I subjugated Reia's family, she wondered if I'd do the same to mine."

"It won't work, you know that."

"Yes, but I decided to invite you for some fun anyway. It's been too long."

"Yes it has." She picked up Kisa and stuffed her member in her mouth. She sucked for a few moments, holding the fox's body as she bobbed it back and forth. Then she pulled it off with a satisfying pop sound. She then hugged her against her midriff, an easy way for Kisa to slip herself inside her. She turned her attention to Lix. "Who's she? Did you use that mindless drone spell again? I thought you said those weren't fun anymore."

"No, no. Lix is Reia's pet, and older sister. She treated her poorly when they were younger, so I punished her."

"Is that why she has a piece of wood shoved inside her?"

"What? - " Selena looked over and chuckled. "Someone pull that out of her."

Reia continued to lick, adjusting with Selena so she could continue to happily clean. She shot a glance toward Lix as the chair leg was removed, watching as Lix smiled and started to wag her tails.

Kisa was not expecting for her part to wind up in Cleo's mouth, but with a squeal the horny fox started to hump. And when she was guided downward Kisa wasted no time, in went her muzzle, she pushed it in and out for afew moments before puling out and wrapping her lips around Cleo's clitoris. Kisa would suckle as her member thrust into Cleo, her eager thrusts and constant suckling aiming to make her Mini Angel scream out in pleasure. After she released a burst into Cleo Kisa adjusted and pushed most of her head in licking deep, and with afew more wriggles Cleo would have Kisa half way in, the small fox managing to get her member in and start fucking while licking.
With that much of Kisa inside Cleo would be more stuffed than if Karia went in, and Kisa knew it, which is one reason she repeatedly aims to get inside Reia and Selena.

Kisa would keep going, refusing to stop for any reason, thus Cleo would be fucked by the little fox and filled up repeatedly until she decides to pull Kisa out. At that point the small fox would squeal out, "I wanna keep her~ Can I keep her? I wanna keep her. I promise to feed her and fuck her, and fill her up every night."

"Ooh! She's flexible! How can she lick and fuck me at the same time?" Cleo asked, but didn't object to keeping Kisa right where she was comfortable. It was, however, getting difficult for her to keep a conversation with her big sister.

"You...uh~!...always seem to get...OH!...so lucky with your pets, Selena!" she managed between moans. "All of mine are meager humans, and they die like THAT!" She snapped her fingers for emphasis.

"Hm...Yes. This is a special breed. Much more fun. Lix is pregnant, though. If you want one for yourself, I can call you when she's ready."

"How sweet of you, sis! OH! Hold on..." She grabbed Kisa and held her up, the little fox still humping in midair. "Be patient while I talk to my sister, will you? She's your master and I'm her sister. I promise I'll fuck you all night long. Just wait."

She put Kisa down, but of course she made to approach her again. Selena's wings were clean by now and she stood powerfully over the little fox. "Kisa! No! I am getting tired of your wanton desire getting in the way of obedience."

She dragged her over in front of Karia again. "This time Karia fucks Kisa. Kisa, you will accept the bunny's big member happily and let her pound you to her heart's content. If I have to force you, I will. Karie start fucking."

She took a deep breath. "Sorry about that, sis. Want to continue this in the bedroom?"

She nodded. Selena instructed the girls, Lix, and Reia to come with them, though Reia was just going to lie back and recover after her day's worth of excursion.

Kisa wanted to fuck Cleo, wanted to stuff her and fill her repeatedly, wanted to make her Mini Angel so satisfied she can think of nothing else. Her desires to do this were only enhanced when she heard what in her mind was Cleo saying that she didn't have anyone to truly fuck her. So when she was removed she planned on going back...but was stopped and ordered to get fucked by Karia. Karia took ahold of the small fox and pushed in, Karia was way to big and Kisa way to small for all of Karia to fit inside, but that didnt stop Karia from grabbing Kisa and thrusting madly.

In the room Reia laid on the bed, arms around Selena. Tera and Nas laid together, licking one another happily. Karia sat in a corner while Kisa let out growls and barks of pleasure.
Lix was ordered to continue cleaning so thats what she did.

Selena put her arms around Reia as they sat together on the bed. She patted a spot on the bed next to her and Cleo took her seat. She couldn't keep her eyes off the huge bunny fucking that little fox.

"That's making me wet, sis," she said.

"Hm...Yeah, me too a little. Do you want to grow our clits and fuck the girls. Nas loves anything in the ass."

Cleo gripped her vagina and began to sing. Her voice was every bit as beautiful as Selena's, and soon her clitoris swelled into a massive member, easily as long as Karia's and even thicker. Selena, taking that as a yes, sang the same growth. Then called Tera and Nas to join her.

"Can I have the wolf, Selena? I really like the sound of that ass fetish!"

"Go for it." They both started fucking Reia's daughters, Selena in Tera's vagina, Cleo in Nas' ass.

As Nas and Tera moved over Reia adjusted so that she could watch her lover fuck her daughter, while also seeing what Cleo could do. She wasnt entirely surprised that Cleo formed such a massive part, she expected it and enjoyed seeing it. Briefly she wondered if she could convince her love to fuck her sister.

Nas moved over and instantly hiked her tail up, inviting Cleo in. Selena however got an excited Tera who wasted no time in plunging herself down and howling out her pleasure.

Karia kept filling Kisa up each time she came her seed would rush from Kisa and coat the ground, which Lix was attempting to clean. And once Karia was done, which was quite some time later, Kisa was walking bowlegged, she crawled over and laid between Selena and Cleo.

The sensitive members of the Sirens meant that they came again and again, relentlessly dumping their cum into both Nas and Tera. The sheets were by all accounts ruined now but they didn't care. Nas' ass was filled to capacity, and each thrust sloshed more fluid out of her butt hole. Tera, who had already felt the power of Selena's member before, was still sensitive from her last reaming, and was fucked into oblivion on this second go.

The pair of Sirens watched as Kisa came to them, barely able to walk straight. As she lay between them, Cleo pushed her member against the fox's ass.

"Oh she's much too small for us like this, sis," Selena told her. "We have to be the right size."

The pair sang, a duet that instantly made everyone in the room desperate to be fucked. Their members shrank to a still large, but much more modest size, ones that Kisa could easily take inside her. "Is that better?"

Selena nodded and they both took one of Kisa's holes. Cleo took her ass while Selena plunged into her vagina. They fucked hard, even rougher than Karia, and kissed each other while they pretended they were fucking one another.

"Reia!" Selena cried out. "Lix won't get anywhere cleaning the floor until we're finished! Put her to good use!"

Kisa wriggled, giving a light whine while still moving to offer herself to her Mini Angel. However the duet made everyone excited, Kisa forgetting about how sore she felt. She gave a playful yip as her ass was penetrated, its tightness showing how little it is utilized. Selena had an easier time entering Kisa's vagina thanks to Karia's previous playing. Kisa started to give light moans and squeaks, barking out and giving the occasional howl. At first it seemed normal getting fucked noises...right until one of the sisters noticed that there was a tune to it. Her angel had left an impression on Kisa, and similar to when she sung while cleaning Reia the little fox was singing while getting plowed. Sure it didnt have any powers but that didnt mean that Kisa cant enjoy it.

Tera and Nisa were fucking one another while Karia moved over and dry humped the pair, her body still needing some time to make more seed.
Reia however was still near her angel, "Mmm, alright. Lix, come here." Once Lix was over Reia grabbed her ears, tugging them as she guided Lix infront of her. "Lix, feed our unborn daughter." She growled out as she forced Lix down, forcing her sister to curl and take her own entire member inside. She forced Lix' mouth up and down, then once satisfied that Lix would continue she lined up, and pushed into, then knotted with Lix' tight butt where she proceeded to fuck her sibling.

The two Sirens smiled to each other as Kisa barked and howled at the pleasure of getting fucked by them, but when they realized it was a tune Cleo's eyes went wide and she stared down at her. Selena had noticed too and chuckled to herself.

"I think Kisa's new fetish is the song of the Sirens," she said. "Our hypnotic music so completely fills her head that it seems she must sing."

"Yeah. You've never done that before," Cleo replied.

Selena shrugged. "A small fox with sex on the brain. Not that hard to manipulate."

She looked over to see Lix being forced to suck herself off while Reia gave her anal. She pointed and Cleo struggled to crane her head to see.

"What exactly did you do to that little bitch?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter. But I can show the effects some time."

"First thing's first!" she moaned as she poured her cum into Kisa's ass. She was undeterred and continuing plowing away. Selena soon came too, and like her sister kept going.

"You know, sis. I'm surprised to see you go for the flat-chested look. You used to have breasts bigger than Karia's."

"No good for flying."

"Well you're not flying now," she said. "How about it?"

Cleo groaned, cumming again inside of Kisa. "Fuck first! It's been so long since I had a good one!"

Kisa continued to moan and bark out her song of pleasure, and when she felt her butt filled she playfully clenched, tightening around Cleo, doing the same to Selena when she felt her angel cum. Kisa was enjoying herself greatly and was loving getting plowed by her Angels, but when Cleo said that it had been 'so long' since she had a good fuck...well...Kisa started to thrust, moving her hips riding, guiding herself up and down on her angels parts. In her mind both her angels should be sexually satisfied, if one of them were even remotely unsatisfied then it was her job to reconcile that. Thus Cleo and Selena would feel Kisa riding with the express purpose of making this fuck as satisfiing and memorable as she could. She wouldnt stop until told to or until Cleo was truly sated, even if that meant she had to fuck Cleo all night and day.

Lix coughed some as she came into her own maw, but a growl and tug by Reia forced Lix to swallow all of her own seed, "You will suck yourslef dry you slut."

Cleo moaned as she continued humping Kisa's ass with wild abandon. Long after Selena tired of it and pulled out the younger Siren continued wildly fucking the little fox. With the front hole open she spun Kisa around and took her there, stroking her member as she did. Cleo found that yipping song adorable and quietly hoped to herself that Selena wasn't too fond of this fox.

Selena, however, got her pleasure from watching Reia dominate her sister. She knew the force Reia asserted with Lix was unnecessary, and her pet did too, but abuse was one of the fun things about having Lix. They could be as rough and cruel as they wanted and she would only thank them and ask for more. Selena stood over them, observing proudly.

"Come on Reia," she teased. "You can be rougher than that."

Cleo turning Kisa made the horny fox start to lick, humping into Cleo's hand. Oh sure her member may not be big when compaired to others, though by her own body size it was massive, but yet in her mind that didnt matter all that mattered was her Angel and her Mini Angel getting pleasured. Her song of pleasure happily filling the room mixed with lots of moans thanks to her licking.

When Reia heared Selena say she could be rougher Reia looked at her lover and smiled, "Would that turn you on?" Reia asked as she stood up, "Would you shove your member into my pussy, fucking me while I take Lix?" Reia started to thrust downward, each thrust making Lix' head bob forcing herslef deeper onto her member, giving her no breaks. Reia using the downard motion to add to her strength. To entice Selena into using her large but still 'normal' member Reia hiked her tails up, then had them curl downward, framing her ass and vagina.

Selena grinned mischievously and nodded her agreement to Reia. That was indeed what she wanted to see. She watched as she took Lix even harder, forcing the bitch to fuck her own mouth. And when Reia framed her butt with those gorgeous tails that did it for her. She grabbed Reia's ass, giving it a hard smack as if to chastise it for tempting her, then plunged into her pet's wet pussy. She stroked in and out, sighing and moaning out her pleasure.

Cleo started slowing down, and eventually stopped, panting and holding Kisa to her body. She kissed her adorable muzzle and sang away her clitoris member, while also changing her body in another way. Her breasts swelled and ballooned out, bigger than Kisa's head. Her rear popped into being, too, making a plump and enticing miniature figure. "Now you fuck me. See? I keep my word."

Reia would give a light wriggle, letting her angel's thrusts add to her own, "Mmm yes~" She leaned and licked her lover, before motioning toward Cleo, "It looks like your sister is greatly enjoying Kisa."

Kisa panted, still lightly humping as Cleo slid out, she kissed and licked her Mini Angel while slowly adjusting so that she would be able to just start fucking. However when Cleo grew melons larger than Kisa's head, and gained a plump fuckable butt, oh that was all that Kisa could take. With a pounce Cleo's breast was taken and suckled while Kisa pulled it downward so she could drink the milk while she fucked. It took some careful adjustments, but Kisa was able to line herself up, hold one of Cleo's breasts in her front paws while she suckled on its nipples, her front paws kneading the breast. Then the small fox thrust inward, giving afew light wriggles as she hilted and felt her knot nicely hugged. Then she started to thrust, energetic, strong, a practically unending level of hornyness.
"My beautiful Mini Angel. I'm going to fuck you until your completely satisfied." With that Kisa returned to the nipple, but her thrusts werent as wild as they might look. Kisa had taken a key note of watching her mother fuck Selena, so she was fucking Cleo in the same way. Thus Cleo was feeling Kisa moving in any direction she could, making sure that her six inch member was hitting locations within Cleo that the Siren probably thought only a finger could hit. Each of her motions was aimed, directed at pleasure points, so whenever she found a new spot that made Cleo hop, squeal, scream, or tighten then Kisa would make sure to hit that spot more. Plus all the motions made her seem thicker than she was. She was truly aiming to pleasure Cleo, to make sure that every single person that Cleo gets with she will compare them to Kisa.
Side note, Kisa really likes those breasts and the milk they were giving her.

Cleo moaned out as Kisa went to town on her body. She let the horny little fox fuck her and suck her nipples for all she was worth. She held her close as she came again and again. It just seemed to never end and she didn't want it to. Soon she was panting and doing nothing more than lying back and taking it. Next to them, Nas and Tera were cumming non-stop, still linked to little Kisa.

"Okay...Okay I think that's enough," she sighed.

Selena pulled out of Reia too and walked over to her sister. She held her breasts as she kissed her. "My little pet really wore you out, didn't she?"

She nodded. "Yeah...Can I borrow her for a while?"

"I was actually hoping you'd spend a few days here. You can play with her all you want."

Cleo smiled and kissed Kisa's cheek. "Would you like that, little one?"

Status
Not open for further replies.