Sirens Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kisa yipped out, "Noo, there was still some deeper." She cried out before feeling herself placed against Selena's monster. The excitable and horny fox needed no words as she instantly started to hump.
"Kisa~" Reia smiled at her youngest, "See that huge tip? How much of that can you fit in your mouth?"
Kisa started to lick and kiss Selena's tip, trying to fit even abit into her mouth. She started to whine when the answer was not alot.
"Okay, then let your mother help you~" Reia opened her mouth and took the tip inside, sucking while stroking and fingering Selena. Kisa humping even faster as she watched her mother work the member. Slowly Reia moved back and made out with Kisa, sending Selena several grins to see how excited she was by her display, especailly with just past them there was a loving horny fuck session going on. Kisa came when Tera did, but that just made her move even faster. "Try taking more now~" Reia whispered, guiding her daughter, then repeating. Reia would suck on Selena's tip, then have Kisa try, repeating three times before Kisa was able to fit the tip inside her mouth where Reia licked Selena's member clean of Kisa's orgasm. "Kisa~ Feel that? Feel our angel pulsing? Shes about to cum~ Shes about to fill you up." Reia playfully placed her hands on her daughter to keep Kisa on Selena when the woman came.
Dispite her small size Kisa was determined to drink it all, Reia happily licking what escaped. "Mommy~" Kisa's sticky voice resonated, almost singsong, "I wanna mix the seeds together~" Reia nodded then she adjusted and started to lick Selena's tip while she shifted so that Selena could watch as Kisa dropped down. Kisa took her mothers member into her already bulging from Selena's seed mouth, and started to just devour Reia's member. Within seconds Kisa was in to the knot, her body bulging alot as she worked her mothers member, Reia stroking Kisa. "I think that after this Kisa should get some rest, let her enjoy a show while I fuck you and give your lovely member a boob job at the same time."

Their efforts made the Siren moan and thrust her gigantic member about. She gave a breathy laugh as Kisa tried to swallow the head, but couldn't. Soon after the only sounds that came from her were moans as Reia helped Kisa hump her with her body and rub against her. Reia's sucking almost brought her to orgasm right there. But she held out, almost torturing herself with pleasure, as the two enjoyed her clitoris/member. When Kisa came on it she was pushed over the edge and a spray of orgasmic juices showered them all, even Tera and Nas while they fucked.

After several more minutes of building pleasure Kisa finally got her mouth around the Siren's member. Selena was on the edge of cumming. In just a few seconds she lost control and climaxed again. The little fox tried to take it all, but couldn't. As soon as she was out of the way Selena smiled lovingly at Reia and spread her legs.

"I think you're right, Reia. We all need a rest. Just fuck me once more with your breasts and member." She turned to Tera and Nas, still fucking. "You two will stop and sit aside. Watch your mother fuck me. Kisa, you too. You, little one, can jerk off while you watch. Okay, Reia. One more for the night."

Reia would release a load into Kisa, then let her daughter plop down on the side, now looking like a fluffy balloon. She made sure that both Tera and Nas were also watching, thenpossitioned herself. She nestled the massive part between her breasts, giving her breasts a squeeze to play. Selena would then feel Reia prod, "Mmm~ Your still so wet." Reia would slide in, using alot of up and down motions while entering so that her breasts were giving Selena the most comfortable boob job ever. Laying forward Reia started to thrust using the motions of her fucking to move her breasts to further excite Selena. "Come on me my angel~ Cover your filthy filthy slutty pet, mark your lover with your seed."

Selena moaned where she lay. She didn't have to move an inch to experience the pleasure of Reia's tender breasts or hard member. She was already exhausted from all the fucking they had done today. She had taken Karia, Lix, Reia's daughters, and a whole town into her possession in just one day. Not bad. Not bad at all. She moaned as Reia's breasts started to feel really good along her giant clitoris. Each push from the fox's member caused hers to twitch slightly. It wouldn't be long at all.

"Girls!" she said in reference to Reia's daughters. "I'm going to cum soon. All of you cum with me! Reia, you too. I want to feel it! Ah~!"

The Siren came. Her first shot out of that colossal member flew high overhead and came crashing down on top of the fucking pair. The rest was like a steady stream that dribbled over Reia's face and chest. It continued for three minutes before Selena laid back, exhausted. A small tune escaped her open mouth and her clitoris shrank back to its usual size. She wouldn't be able to comfortably maintain that form overnight anyway.

"Girls, to your bed. Lix sleeps here on the floor." She looked to Reia and gave her a tired, but passionate kiss. "You will sleep in this bed with me. Once we're rested, we can continue in the morning."

All of the girls watched, and obediantly came when Selena came, Reia however angled and pushed cumming while opening her mouth to try and catch as much of her angels cum as she could, suckling hr tip once the first burst ended. As the member shrunk back Reia slid out then laid, lightly running her fingers throuhg Slenea's ahir. "My family will wear you out, pretty soon I bet one of my girls, Lix or myself will get pregnant, then youll have a Kit running around, followed shortly by a teenage fox for you to corrupt. Just so you know, out of my hundred children, seventy-ish had members and the remaining ones were girls, I've never birthed a male child, then again I can imagine that would be a really good thing."

Reia would fall asleep not long after her girls left the rom and Lix got off the bed. The next morning she continued to sleep even as her three girls came in and started to lick Reia and Selena clean, Kisa obviously going below to clean out Selena's vagina.

Selena sighed contentedly at the thought of more foxes to fuck and use. But she was wrong about who would get pregnant. She didn't want to be denied of Reia's vagina for even a day. As she slid into sleep, she thought about a suitable job for Lix...

She awoke the next morning to the feeling of being licked. The girls were back in the room, and little Kisa was burying herself into her wet folds. "Such eager girls. Have you been thinking about this in your sleep? Did you dream about me and your mother?" she asked.

As Kisa continued to eat her out Selena stuck a finger in her ass and started to work it. Nas watched the ass-play and whined. "Don't be sad, Nas. How about if I make you take my giant clitoris in your ass? Would you like that?"

She prodded Reia in her sleep. "Wake up, Reia. Your daughters are here and eager. Where's Karia? She got her rest yesterday. She should be here with you."

Last edited:
Tera licked Selena's face, "Oh yes, I dreamed of you fucking me hard while Nas takes my member and Kisa fucks my mouth. Kisa said she dreamed of taking your monster, and Nas...she hasnt said what she dreamed of yet."
Nas grinned, though when Kisa started to get a finger in her butt which made the small fox yip happily while continuing her feast, well Nas started to whine. Then Selena asked if she wanted the monster in her butt, "Yes, do it~" Nas spun around and presented her tailhole for the taking.

Reia gave a sigh as she pulled Selena closer, "I wanna cuddle with my angel thouhg." She purred out, "Nas stop showing your ass and go get Karia."
"Yes mom."
"Well I suppose I could wake up and watch you fuck one of my daughters, which one is currently taking your fancy?" Reia asked as she pet both Tera and Kisa.

Karia came in afew moments later with Nas, the two sitting on the bed, Nas returning to presenting her butt.

Selena chuckled and sang the song that made her monstrous member grow again. "Tera, turn around so I see your ass while I fuck you. Kisa, fuck your sister's mouth like she wants it."

She took hold of Tera's hips and plunged her member into her wet vagina. It stretched her out unlike anything she'd had inside her before, but the Siren didn't care. The white fox lay on her stomach as she was fucked and Kisa eagerly took her mouth. That was when Nas and Karia returned. Karia certainly seemed well rested as she was sporting a strong erection.

"Nas would you like Karia to butt-fuck you?" she asked. She didn't really care what the answer was. She wanted to see that bunny's huge member give her a pounding. "And Reia, don't be left out. Abuse Lix while I entertain myself."

Tera gave a moan as her vagina was penetrated, happily claling out as her vagina was stretched. Kisa bounced around to infront of Tera where she placed her front paws on her sisters head. There was a brief moment of Kisa admiring how her sister was laying, almost flat on her stomach, tail high and curled to give Selena a wonderful view of her butt. Then Kisa pushed in and started to fuck.

Nas didnt get to answer, though her answer would have been yes, Karia took Nas and pushed inside where she started to take Nas' ass.

Reia however kissed Selena before guiding her sister up, then adjusting Lix. Lix was forced into the most uncomfortable possition for sex ever, her front was curled back to show Selena all of her body, she was made to turn so that Reia could guide her ass up and down, and her legs were forced into a faux split. Probably the only reason Lix could do it is thanks to being a kitsune which granted her more flexibility.
But Reia started to fuck Lix, hard, fast and very clearly aiming to make Lix as uncomfortable and make it hurt as much as possible. But since it was Reia pounding away Lix was in heaven, though it also helped that Selena made is so that Lix found pain and pleasure the same.

"Tell me my angel. I've introduced you to my remaining family. What about yourself? Do you have any family?"

The Siren enjoyed the scenes of Reia's family fucking around her, but it was seeing Reia dominate Lix that sent her into her first orgasm. She flooded Tera's hole, getting more of a mess on the sheets than on either of them, but she kept pumping away. The three girls seemed to just cum again and again, but then they were all enjoying an excellent time together.

At the mention of a family of her own Selena nodded. "Yes...A younger sister. Cleo. I haven't seen her in years, but I can find her easily. Sirens are good at finding each other, though the purpose of that ability is to stay out of one another's territory. Why? Do you want to be slave to another Siren too?"

"Hardly." Reia giggled, "One angel is all that I need. I was actually wondering to see if you might enjoy turning your own family into slaves too. I'm sure it would be a fun...experiment." Reia watched as her daughters were all plowed, each one happily calling out their pleasure, Tera's pleasure being muffled by Kisa's cock in her mouth, though she enjoyed seeing Tera's tongue flick out and lick Kisa's vagina making Kisa bounce and howl out happily while fucking her sisters mouth. Nas wasn't far away being lifted up and plunged down onto Karia's member, Karia aiming to try and exhaust the girl even while knowing that all three pups were made permanently horny by Selena.

Reia felt herself release inside Lix, then she pushed forward making Lix cry out in both pain and pleasure (which in her mind was the same) Lix' member blowing a load onto the bed.

"Unfortunately, there's no chance of that sort of play. No being can resist the call of a Siren, except for another Siren. I can change myself because I accept my own influence, but against another of my kind, even someone like Cleo, my powers are useless."

She moaned and came again inside of Tera. She watched Lix cum from Reia's fucking with amusement, and slapped the kitsune's face, which she only enjoyed. "Of course that doesn't mean I can't invite her over. We used to have some fun when she was little where we'd share our conquests."

Selena smiled at the thought of bringing Cleo over to fuck her pets. She knew she liked to keep her form petite, but sexy, and played with her shape-shifting songs more often than Selena. It could be fun to have her over.

Reia leaned forward even more, making Lix squeak out weakly as the awkward position was being forced down and making her feel greatly uncomfortable. "I suppose that just means you'll have to invite your sister over and make sure she understands that all of your pets are yours and not hers. Though I wonder if she wouldn't be interested in a fox pup?"

After releasing inside Lix afew more times Reia pulled out, then found a chair and broke off its leg, which she pushed into her sisters vagina and said, "For the rest of the day you will keep this inside you, you can not touch it to masturbate, you can not sit in a way that causes it to move around and bring you pleasure, and you can not remove it even to pee. If you have to use the bathroom you must hold it until exactly twenty four hours have passed. Now go and clean up the cum thats all around the room, using your tongue of course." Reia watched as Lix did ust that, she laid and nuzzled Selena. "I can smell her hormones change, shes pregnant now. So I suppose when your sister comes over, if one of the kits are old enough she can take one for her own amusement. I wouldnt worry about hurting any of them, kitsune children are remarkibly resiliant. My kits survived abuse, sickness, and being made to eat foul foul things when I was pregnant, so we can continue having lots of 'fun' with Lix."
By this point Tera was overflowing wiht cum from both Selena and Kisa, the white fox looking closer to a liquid fox, her eyes rolled back from pleausre.

"That won't be a problem, Reia. Cleo has always looked up to me." The Siren looked on as Reia subjected her sister to further abuse. The chair leg in her vagina made Selena chuckle, and she watched as Lix crawled everywhere to lick up the cum. And this bitch was pregnant now! She drew Reia's muzzle to her lips and kissed her aggressively, forcing her tongue down her throat. "That's so good to hear, my pet. Maybe Cleo should have something to play with. Of course, it's been a while. I don't know if she has slaves of her own. At any rate, we should wait until the child is old enough to abuse her mother. I bet Lix will love that."

She pulled out of Tera and ordered Kisa to leave her mouth be for a moment. The little fox seemed upset by this so Selena picked her up and had her suck on her breasts, her body resting against the monster clitoris. She loved how messy Tera looked, all white and dripping. "You and Nas will make sure she always looks like that, won't you Kisa?"

Reia grinned as she thought about them waiting until the pups were teenagers and able to rape Lix, "Oh I bet we will love that." Reia stated.
When Kisa was made to pull out she cried out that she wanted to keep going, but when a breast was offered Kisa bounced over and happily nestled between Selena's breasts, humping them while drinking some milk and enjoying the feeling of that large clitoris rubbing against her vagina. "Oh yes Angel, every time Tera cleans herself I'll fuck her and make sure her white fur is stained again."
Tera panted lightly, slowly looking back toward Selena, her mouth stuffed full of Kisa's cum slowly drooling from her lips.

Meanwhile Karia was starting to tire, even while Nas happily rode her, "Tire." Karia weakly ordered, an order that Nas wouldnt follow since it wasnt from her angel.

Selena got up, carrying the horny Kisa with her as she approached the exhausted Karia. She tsk-ed her as she stood before her. "Alright, Nas. That's enough. Go crawl over to Tera and play with her now."

She stole a look back at the messy white fox and smiled at the thought of her and Nas playing on the bed.

"You disappoint me again, Karia. Your member is the biggest - " She stopped, looking down at her own massive shaft. She willed it away before continuing. "And yet you tire so quickly and produce so little cum. If Reia keeps growing like she is I soon won't have any need for you at all unless something changes."

She stopped and looked down. She had stepped in a puddle of cum and Lix was mindlessly licking it off her foot. "Hmm...I suppose I could give you Lix's sex drive. Some sort of incentive to keep you here. I like having a bunny. It's a little variety. But you must start performing like the foxes."

Nas rushed over to Tera and within moments the sound of Tera getting fucked filled the room, Kisa was happily coating and cleaning Selena's breasts.

Karia looked down as she was scolded some, she tries but cant seem to last as long. Though at the offer of gaining Lix' sex drive, which she knows is infinite thanks to Lix receiving that boon from Selena, Karia said, "Yes, I'll happily take Lix' sex drive if it means I can last for as long as my body stays awake."
Reia giggled as she imagined a permanently horny bunny. "Doing this to make it so we can fuck an exhausted Lix, force her to have a higher sex drive?

Hearing Karia declare that she will accept the song and be permanently aroused only cemented the idea in Selena's mind. She'd been wondering about it, but hadn't been sure it was a good idea. But then, when she first met Karia she had been almost as outgoing as Kisa, who was still humping her breasts. The thought of having a larger version of a sex-crazed maniac around appealed to her. She grabbed one of Karia's long ears gently and sang directly into it. She became permanently horny, willing and eager to go for hours and hours of non-stop sex. She still couldn't cum like any of the foxes, but that was minor. Selena once again picked Kisa up and set her down on all fours in front of Karia, ass facing the bunny.

"You two have fun," she smirked and went back to Reia. "Darling, I want to suck you. Please put both your tails inside me while I drink your cum. I'll call my sister after I'm full."

Karia felt her energies course through her body, felt her member come to life, Selena had indeed made her perminantly horny. Then Selena placed down the small fox and told them to have fun.
Kisa giggled out as she slid around Karia, "Only mommy or my angel can fuck me." She barked before pouncing the larger bunny and pushing her member in while playfully licking and jerking Karia's larger member. Karia fell back and sat, watching as the small fox used her front and back paws to caress her member, her tongue licking rapidly everywhere it could, and the thrusts were fast and full of such energy. She grinned, wondering how long this small fox could keep going.

Reia guided Selena over to the bed, then had her tails slide into Selena's vagina, both inside it pumping in and out in an inverse motion to one another. She laid back and presented her fully erect knotted member. "Each time I feed you some of my cum I'm going to switch holes. My tails will pump into your vagina, then your ass, then back again. They will continue until you are satisfied and full." Reia started to hum happily as she caressed Selena's wings, "Then while you call your sister...I'm going to coat your lovely wings in my seed~ I miss that sight~"

Selena nodded with her mouth around Reia's member. She had forgotten earlier that Karia didn't have permission to fuck Kisa, which had been her intention. As soon as she was done with her other tasks, she resolved to fix that. She wanted to see the little fox take the bunny's huge member. The Siren bobbed her head up and down, humming a powerful tune as she took both tails in her vagina. She unfurled her wings and then folded them up again, letting them rise and fall to further entice Reia to cum on them later.

She swallowed most of the first massive blast of cum and happily let the tails switch holes. She came a few times, though most of her energies were focused on draining her fox. She got Reia to cum seven or eight times before withdrawing. Seeing the flood of cum around her feet, she saw Kisa hadn't let up on Karia for even a second, and dumb Lix was still trying to lick the floor clean.

"Come with me, Reia. I'm going to kneel and call my sister to me. You may cum on my wings like you like," she said.

The Siren stepped out into the open sun. Women in the town below looked up to see their new goddess. She opened her massive black wings and knelt down on her knees. There was some murmuring in the crowd, wondering if their goddess had somehow been usurped already. But then Selena sent out her song, and the looks changed from worry to wonder. As she sang she could feel the cum splatter her wings, hear Reia's moans of ecstasy. When she finished she stood up and spread her arms before her servants.

"My sister is coming soon! I know not all in town can hear me from here, so I order you to spread the word until everyone in the village knows it!" she called. She let her cum-covered wings drip. "You are to treat her as you would treat me, and provide her with anything she desires!"

Word would spread. She turned to Reia, put her arm around her pet fox, and led her back inside for more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.