Sinna's Sweet Search [Craving, MxM, Futa]

S

Sinnamon

Hello there, I see you've found your way to my lovely little playground here! Why don't you take a seat while we get acquainted with each other?

It's been a while since I've made a thread in search of a roleplay partner and as I'm also new to the site here, my coding my not be too pretty yet. But I'm working on it(Any tips and criticism would be wonderful) but until then I'll make due with what I can give out, and that seems to be pretty colors? Anywho, onto what you're really here for!

Sinnamon's Introduction & Preferences:
I promise you that I'm not that strict, these are just some of my preferences. I'm also filling out my roleplay resume(If people even look at that?) with a few of the same things, but this is a little more in depth. I'm just asking that you skim through so we don't have any hiccups.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

—Roleplay experience: I've been roleplaying since my freshmen year in middle school and I'm now Twenty-Four and I'm still in the game, so I'd say I've got a good grasp of the roleplaying game.

—Online times?: I'm online pretty frequently and it's usually around from 5pm to ungodly hours of the night/morning.

[bcolor=#ffffff]Position preference: I mainly play as submissive characters and depending on the plot and person I'm roleplaying with, I can play as a switch.[/bcolor]

—Post length: I can post from one good sized paragraph to two, I'm working on getting comfortable writing at least four(This will really depend on the plot and content, fandoms are my best for this!) smaller paragraphs with a lot of detail etc. My writing style can change frequently as I improve, but I've grown comfortable mirroring my partners posts.

—Style: I write in third person. example: He said, she said, they did, etc.

—Locations: Threads here or chat. I like to save my PM's for roleplay requests and I'll be honest, it can turn into a giant cluster.

[bcolor=#ffffff]—Current cravings: M//, F// and possibly some futa? I'll be honest and say that I'm only into hetro if it's a fandom pairing that's an OTP. [/bcolor]

—Plot or smut?: 80% plot, 30% smut. I also wouldn't mind doing a plot that's about 50/50, just give me a good story to work off of.~

—Doubling?: Okay, so I have somewhat of a short attention span and doubling just isn't my thing? I can play as background character a, or a NCP that's not completely fleshed out.

Looking for:
  • Know what you want before messaging me for a roleplay, don't just ask me, "Hey, u want to rp?" Even if it's just a few narrowed out idea's, I'd be into it! Catch my attention!
  • Anime pictures are preferred over real pictures at the moment.
  • Drop Friendly: I ask that you, to the best that you can, let me know if life gets busy or if your muse is low and you want to drop the RP. I understand that it happens, just a heads up would be lovely so I know if I can close the thread!
  • Good grammar and punctuation: That spell check button is there for a reason, right? I understand when mistakes happen but if you're talking in text speak as a character.. Doesn't that seem kind of weird?

Now onto the fun things..!

Favorite settings:
  • Steampunk
  • Apocalyptic (Not just zombies, I'm open to anything!)
  • Post Apocalyptic
  • Modern-Fantasy
  • Modern-Futuristic(Think androids and new technology.)
  • World rebuilding(After an apocalypse)
  • Humans with animal ears
  • Wars/Gang violence
  • Feudal era Japan(Inuyasha like)
  • Old Japan with a twist(Maybe something like Cowboy bebop)
  • Shounen-Ai/Non adult themes/Fluff
  • Angst
  • Dark themes
  • Online Dating
  • College life/School life
  • Slice of life

Pairings & Musings:
Roles in this color are ones that I'd prefer trying my hand at!
❤ ❤ ❤ = Iwillloveyourforeversenpai
❤ = Talk me into it.
  • Amnesiac x Ex-boyfriend ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Student x Tutor
  • Delinquent Student x Therapist
  • Idol x Ex-boyfriend hired as a bodyguard ❤ ❤ ❤
    Idol x Stalker fan ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Supernatural being x Human
  • Monster x Human ❤ ❤
  • Stripper x Businessmen man ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Android x Human ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Detective x Mob boss ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Nerdy Otaku student x Jock student ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Mangaka x Model ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Intern / Worker x Boss ❤ ❤ ❤

Fandoms:
(Anime)
Attack on Titan

Okay, so I'm craving some OC's in a modern day setting fighting off the titans, possibly in an army like plot. ❤ ❤ ❤

• Oc bender x Oc non bender
  • Oc bender x Oc Bender
Durarara:
  • Izaya x Shizuo ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Hachimonroppi x Shizuo ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Anri x Kida ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Mikado x Anri
  • Kida x Shizuo

Madoka Magica:

Magical boy x Magical boy
Magical boy x Non magical boy
Magical boy x Witch ❤ ❤ ❤

Kyubei x Magical boy ❤ ❤ ❤

My Hero Acedamia

Oc x Oc ❤ ❤ ❤

Haikyuu

Hinata x Kageyama ❤ ❤ ❤
Hinata x Kenma
Hinata x Oikawa ❤ ❤ ❤

Hinata x Lev
Kenma x Kuro
Tsukishima x Yamaguchi
Yahaba x Mad dog ❤ ❤ ❤
- - - - - - - - - - -
(Video games)
Harvest Moon:

Washed up sailor x Farmer
Farmer x Florist
Farmer x Rival farmer
Farmer x Bar owner ❤ ❤ ❤

Cannon x Cannon(Send me pairings~) ❤ ❤ ❤

Kingdom Hearts

Roxas x Axel ❤ ❤ ❤
Roxas x Sora

- - - - - - - - - - -
(Movies)

Harry Potter

Hufflepuff student x Slythern Student
RavenClaw student x Griffendoor Student
Ravenclaw x Slythern student ❤ ❤ ❤

Tutor x Student ❤ ❤ ❤
[/hr][/hr]

Last edited:
interested in
Android x Human
Idol x Stalker fan

Oc bender x Oc Bender
I play guys usually

Probably Android X creator

Oh! Um, hi! I uh see you like a da yaoi *^*
So I was wondering if you'd maybe like to do an Apocalyptic yaoi RP? I was thinking like either these two friends/best friends end up in a zombie Apocalypse and become lovely lovers, or maybe the Apocalypse has already happened and two strangers meet and strike up a relationship? I've been hungering for both a good zombie AND yaoi roleplay! I hope you're interested :)

@Quail: I'd love to do a zombie apocalypse roleplay with you! I like the idea of two best friends becoming lovers sounds good to me, send me a message and we can drill out the details! c:

Are you still looking?
Mangaka x Model? (I'd prefer to play the model)
Or if u have some other ones u rly wanna do, I need the mxm lol

Are you still looking?
Mangaka x Model? (I'd prefer to play the model)
Or if u have some other ones u rly wanna do, I need the mxm lol

I'd love to play a Mangaka! Send me a message and we can go over details. c':

Hey there. I know it's been a while since anyone's posted here.

If you're still looking, I'd either like to do the Otaku x Jock, or the Android x Human, both in a near future setting and maybe FxFuta (bold is my character's gender).

If you get this, please hit me up in PMs and we can discuss something.