Sinkhole OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
People going to the forest are active characters, people assigned as builders are inactive. I never saw a post for Cho, therefore she is considered inactive. If you want her to be sent to the forest, do what IceQueen and Shayla did. Please send your other characters where I posted them being sent. If you leave them as builders they basically won't be used until chapter four.
Ah.. okay. I will do that. I was kind of confused by how it was phrased. <.<" I assumed we could choose between the two places. Sorry.

Ah.. okay. I will do that. I was kind of confused by how it was phrased. <.<" I assumed we could choose between the two places. Sorry.
It's cool my midnight dove bar O_O

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I will post tomorrow night.

Posted... Jaxon's on a mission to the destroy the Kingdom now lol

Is this still alive? I hope.

I'm still here of course but it might be in its last legs. *sigh*

I'm still around, just waiting for more to happen so that my character actually has something to do.

Yeah I kind of feel the same way. I don't really know what to post about in the forest.

Reactions: Brea
Sorry for not posting. i have been terribly sick :( I will be posting tonight, hopefully we can get something moving :D

I'm still around, just waiting for more to happen so that my character actually has something to do.
Yeah I kind of feel the same way. I don't really know what to post about in the forest.
Okay so the key to 'actually having something to do' in these roleplays is to connect with other people. @Radio Jelly I try not to control everything in roleplays like this, so everybody was separated because you posted your character as being separate from everyone else, so I followed your lead and so did everyone else. Then you started to have your character train instead of trying to find somebody else.

Welll-ll If you guys wanted something to do, you could have...Found my character? 'Heard' either Shattered or Zacharia's characters...So there is A LOT for your characters to do. You're just not doing it.

Anyway.

I'll be posting tonight to give you guys a helpful push. :)

Okay so the key to 'actually having something to do' in these roleplays is to connect with other people. @Radio Jelly I try not to control everything in roleplays like this, so everybody was separated because you posted your character as being separate from everyone else, so I followed your lead and so did everyone else. Then you started to have your character train instead of trying to find somebody else.

Welll-ll If you guys wanted something to do, you could have...Found my character? 'Heard' either Shattered or Zacharia's characters...So there is A LOT for your characters to do. You're just not doing it.

Anyway.

I'll be posting tonight to give you guys a helpful push. :)
I just hope what i wrote is enough to get some things going for this roleplay. I really want this to continue, so i will try my best to help you in any way.

@Wonderful Thing since people are basically refusing too post or even check in here at the ooc. I suggest we clear the players that have basically forsake. This wonderful roleplay and reopen slots so other people who are actually interested have a chance to join.

Hey I'm here. I am having personal issues at the moment so posting is becoming very difficult.

@Wonderful Thing since people are basically refusing too post or even check in here at the ooc. I suggest we clear the players that have basically forsake. This wonderful roleplay and reopen slots so other people who are actually interested have a chance to join.
That's a great idea. I wish the banner system worked though. T.T But I'll just post an rp advertising thingie. Thanks for the advice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.