Sinkhole OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight. My character is definitely the vindictive type, but unless the rebel group seems strategically sound I'm not sure I'll hop on that bandwagon too quick.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Well yeah we will have to be the generals for that army, they will just be idiot criminals and dissedents

Hey, Wonderful. I'm planning on writing something up, but I want to know what the limits would be if I were to include a bit about my character's capture. If he had to be removed by force, what theoretically could I do to the guards at this stage that would be grounds for a physical takedown?

For maximum character development I would vote shattered. Given phillipos has this arrogant feel to him it might be cool to knock him down a few pegs in a brawl, and let him build back his respect. Just what I would do though.

Reactions: Brea
Hey, Wonderful. I'm planning on writing something up, but I want to know what the limits would be if I were to include a bit about my character's capture. If he had to be removed by force, what theoretically could I do to the guards at this stage that would be grounds for a physical takedown?
Anything as long as it doesn't involve the death of a guard or adviser. Random citizen via ice spear ricochet, sure, just no guards.

Should I also just disregard Candace? I'm guessing our conversation is cut short?

Also I don't intend to kill any guards, but I'll probably have another icy mishap or something.

For maximum character development I would vote shattered. Given phillipos has this arrogant feel to him it might be cool to knock him down a few pegs in a brawl, and let him build back his respect. Just what I would do though.
I would actually say the opposite :O Because of Philip's background as a cop he tried to keep the people he came with as safe as possible, the only reason took charge at the gate was because of two things. One they were right in front of potential enemies so they didn't have time to discuss among themselves the best decision. Second nobody even tried to come up with a better option! If any character has arrogance it would be Jaxon for not conforming to what was happening, instead of dealing with his despise of Philip in private he decided to go against him at the worst possible time ever.

Oh I completely understand his reasoning, but I'd still have him lose the fight. He's naturally overprotective because of those cop instincts, but he took charge without knowing any of the characters well enough. I'd say half the reason Jaxon didn't lie was because of the way phillipos blindly assumed command. You would've had no real opportunity to know any of the other characters at this point of course, but that makes the move all the more bold.

To lose in a fight would bring to his attention the fact that he doesn't have to lord over the group because we're clearly capable of handling ourselves. If he were to win I wouldn't see much in the way of development. He would have no reason to believe he was ever in the wrong, nor would he have any respect for Jaxon as an individual, and Jaxon would only have reason to resent you.

But like I said. That's just why I'd do it. It could be good for you to win, but I wouldn't be able to see why until it you write it :P

Reactions: Zacharia Finch
I kinda agree with Radio Jelly, but the decision lies between Zacharia and Shattered. ^_^

Last edited:
To lose in a fight would bring to his attention the fact that he doesn't have to lord over the group because we're clearly capable of handling ourselves. If he were to win I wouldn't see much in the way of development. He would have no reason to believe he was ever in the wrong, nor would he have any respect for Jaxon as an individual, and Jaxon would only have reason to resent you.
Yes but what would happen if Jaxon wins? Philip respects everyone who fell in, thats why he is trying his hardest to keep them safe, he is going about it in a why that makes people dislike him, but he is trying none the less. Notice how Jaxon was quick to assume control over the situation in the throne room, basically trying to act as the leader himself. And how he assumed airs that he was somehow better then the Philip and Angelina as he moved closer to the queen. So i am just saying letting him win might be a worse option seeing how he has no respect for Philip or the rest of the party knowing full well what might have happened if we were found out. I think the best option is someone intervening *if*a fight breaks out. Which might not happen because Philip isn't that hotheaded.

Well if it happens I'd be interested in seeing how it plays out. Like I said-- it's up to you guys obviously :)

Well if it happens I'd be interested in seeing how it plays out. Like I said-- it's up to you guys obviously :)
Yeah its going to be fun to see, all i know is that Philip will want to try and get the people stuck inside the city to relative safety, with or without any help from the other major characters, he feels responsible for what happened.

Yeah its going to be fun to see, all i know is that Philip will want to try and get the people stuck inside the city to relative safety, with or without any help from the other major characters, he feels responsible for what happened.
I mean if you want Phil to win, than I'm cool with that. Just know that Jaxon doesn't like to loose... which means, he will try to fight Phil again and again and again... until he wins xD. Posting tomorrow.

I mean if you want Phil to win, than I'm cool with that. Just know that Jaxon doesn't like to loose... which means, he will try to fight Phil again and again and again... until he wins xD. Posting tomorrow.
Philip wouldn't want to fight, but if it really came down to it, it would have to be a draw or somebody intervening, but i dont care.

Philip wouldn't want to fight, but if it really came down to it, it would have to be a draw or somebody intervening, but i dont care.
xD Maybe Angelina can intervene xD

Done! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.