Sinkhole OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shayla
I'll be posting your exile in a few hours.
@IceQueen
You haven't really given the guards a reason to exile you, so I'll be putting your characters to work in my next post and you can do it then, I guess. Also, you need to amend Adrian's post, because the one who referred to her as ' horned' wasn't a guy, it was Yullwyn, the captain of the royal guard.

Reactions: Shayla
@Shayla
@IceQueen
You haven't really given the guards a reason to exile you, so I'll be putting your characters to work in my next post and you can do it then, I guess. Also, you need to amend Adrian's post, because the one who referred to her as ' horned' wasn't a guy, it was Yullwyn, the captain of the royal guard.
Ahhh, alright, I'll fix it in a bit here

@Shayla
@IceQueen
I amended my posts, hope it's ok now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
On a scale of one to ten, how much do you guys like lizards?

• Love
  • Love
10 is good right? Because I love lizards... last time I did numbers... it went the opposite way xD

I'm really going to try keeping up with things starting this week. I'm trying to get a balance between irl and here. *sweats* It's tough. But I REALLY REALLY love this rp and don't want to lose it. I'm sorry for having such spotty attendance.

Forgive me?
tumblr_m2qzciY0Q21qi620p.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm really going to try keeping up with things starting this week. I'm trying to get a balance between irl and here. *sweats* It's tough. But I REALLY REALLY love this rp and don't want to lose it. I'm sorry for having such spotty attendance.

Forgive me?
tumblr_mcbbrzkGWt1qgfdhto1_r1_500.gif

I suppose.

Jk, sure. xD

• Love
Reactions: mingummy

Forgive me?
cbe41786d3020c0a2a40723d0108b5db.gif

Toothless says yes

I will be posting tomorrow^^

I'll also be posting in the IC tomorrow. ♥ (and if not for sure on Thursday)

I will be posting within the next couple of hours. I'm having Hikaru be a builder and my other two are going to the forest. Hope that's okay. -3-

Will be posting soon since Seph is back in the forest again. Hopefully she'll find some people..

I will be posting within the next couple of hours. I'm having Hikaru be a builder and my other two are going to the forest. Hope that's okay. -3-
People going to the forest are active characters, people assigned as builders are inactive. I never saw a post for Cho, therefore she is considered inactive. If you want her to be sent to the forest, do what IceQueen and Shayla did. Please send your other characters where I posted them being sent. If you leave them as builders they basically won't be used until chapter four.

Status
Not open for further replies.