Sinkhole OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
People going to the forest are active characters, people assigned as builders are inactive. I never saw a post for Cho, therefore she is considered inactive. If you want her to be sent to the forest, do what IceQueen and Shayla did. Please send your other characters where I posted them being sent. If you leave them as builders they basically won't be used until chapter four.
Ah.. okay. I will do that. I was kind of confused by how it was phrased. <.<" I assumed we could choose between the two places. Sorry.

Ah.. okay. I will do that. I was kind of confused by how it was phrased. <.<" I assumed we could choose between the two places. Sorry.
It's cool my midnight dove bar O_O

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I will post tomorrow night.

Posted... Jaxon's on a mission to the destroy the Kingdom now lol

Is this still alive? I hope.

I'm still here of course but it might be in its last legs. *sigh*

I'm still around, just waiting for more to happen so that my character actually has something to do.

Yeah I kind of feel the same way. I don't really know what to post about in the forest.

Reactions: Brea
Sorry for not posting. i have been terribly sick :( I will be posting tonight, hopefully we can get something moving :D

I'm still around, just waiting for more to happen so that my character actually has something to do.
Yeah I kind of feel the same way. I don't really know what to post about in the forest.
Okay so the key to 'actually having something to do' in these roleplays is to connect with other people. @Radio Jelly I try not to control everything in roleplays like this, so everybody was separated because you posted your character as being separate from everyone else, so I followed your lead and so did everyone else. Then you started to have your character train instead of trying to find somebody else.

Welll-ll If you guys wanted something to do, you could have...Found my character? 'Heard' either Shattered or Zacharia's characters...So there is A LOT for your characters to do. You're just not doing it.

Anyway.

I'll be posting tonight to give you guys a helpful push. :)

Okay so the key to 'actually having something to do' in these roleplays is to connect with other people. @Radio Jelly I try not to control everything in roleplays like this, so everybody was separated because you posted your character as being separate from everyone else, so I followed your lead and so did everyone else. Then you started to have your character train instead of trying to find somebody else.

Welll-ll If you guys wanted something to do, you could have...Found my character? 'Heard' either Shattered or Zacharia's characters...So there is A LOT for your characters to do. You're just not doing it.

Anyway.

I'll be posting tonight to give you guys a helpful push. :)
I just hope what i wrote is enough to get some things going for this roleplay. I really want this to continue, so i will try my best to help you in any way.

@Wonderful Thing since people are basically refusing too post or even check in here at the ooc. I suggest we clear the players that have basically forsake. This wonderful roleplay and reopen slots so other people who are actually interested have a chance to join.

Hey I'm here. I am having personal issues at the moment so posting is becoming very difficult.

@Wonderful Thing since people are basically refusing too post or even check in here at the ooc. I suggest we clear the players that have basically forsake. This wonderful roleplay and reopen slots so other people who are actually interested have a chance to join.
That's a great idea. I wish the banner system worked though. T.T But I'll just post an rp advertising thingie. Thanks for the advice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.