Sinkhole OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick! Everyone in the market just start looting as many things as you can fit in your undergarments! We're probs getting kicked right out so we better just take this society's economy with us! >:)
xD.

Sorry lol, Usually big numbers mean big rewards....

Will be posting tomorrow.
One of my relatives recently passed away, and I need some time to cope with the depression from it.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

One of my relatives recently passed away, and I need some time to cope with the depression from it.
Don't be sorry. Take your time and sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss Audacious, take your time.

I'm sorry to hear that, you have my condolences.

Alright so here's how things are gonna go;
I'm gonna tag everyone and who ever replies will be in group 1 of a certain fate. And whoever doesn't will be in group 2 of another fate.

Oh jezz I'm on my phone so I'm probs going to be in group two. :(

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm nixing the whole tagging to split into groups thing and just splitting them at random. But look alive people, you're getting deported! :D
If you noticed, I have placed those who haven't posted, or posted in awhile, in the builders group. If you think you can be active, I'll move you to the exiled group.

Also, I won't post chapter two until people post a reaction to the current events (being imprisoned, being rounded up, being exiled etc.) and I'd like to see some character interaction. Some of you should be pissed as hell that you got kicked out of a fantasy kingdom and are now in a shitty forest. Or maybe some are happy, (cause you're weirdos. Just kidding. xD) But yeah, post something. It's not really fun if I just post chapters and no one reacts.

@Brea
@Zacharia Finch
@Amai Kyuti
@Shayla
@IceQueen
@Audacious
@Radio Jelly
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Reactions: Brea
Yay! I have been trying to think how to integrate some of my characters for the longest time! @Wonderful Thing

There have been numerous opportunities for you to do so, though.
I know I know, I just haven't had a good time with my homework load lately. And now that the work is getting easier I have the time to catch up.

I have a broken wrist with minor injuries to my hand so I've not been able to do much anywhere lately... :(

I will have something up tonight. Sorry if I can't do something long though! I only have one hand to work with.

Just have to figure out what to write...

@IceQueen
@Shayla
Alright, so I actually need to see you guys post before I put you in the exile group. (It doesn't have to be long, Shayla, just make sure it's not a one liner.)

So just post that you were put to work as a builder, but you kept screwing up or something and I'll have Yullwynn or the adviser get pissed and just send you to Extorris. ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.