Sing for Absolution

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Yes but you're making the assumption we'll get caught. That's where you're going wrong." He pointed. "And am I hearing you right? You, Alyne, are suggesting we get wasted?? My ears deceive me..."

"You're right, I wasn't thinking," she said, shaking her head. "What do you want to do, then?"

"Awwwh," Matt whined, disappointed. "I don't know. What do you want to do? I mean now that I've dedicated myself to pissing off the whole world, I'm free for just about anything and things can't possibly get much worse..."

"Quit whining! I'm probably not a fun drunk anyway.. Hmm.. Let's go shopping!"

Matt pouted. "...I'm not whining!" He said in a whiny voice. "And shopping's for girls."

"You said you would do anything!" she pointed out, prodding him in the side a few times. "After shopping, you can pick what we do. And it can be anything too!"

"Fine we'll go shopping. But youre not making me try on jeans. How long do we have before we have to be on the train?"

"Uhhh.. Three hours. I probably won't want to shop for more than one or two, so start thinking about what you want to do!"

Matt wrinkled his nose and followed Alyne, shoving his hands in his pockets and grumbling to himself. "Just don't make me regret this decision, hey."

"Men are such big babies.." she muttered, shaking her head as she wandered down the sidewalk. The first place that she saw that she wanted to stop at was more like a little convenience store than anything. She tugged Matt inside, then let his hand go and picked out a postcard, along with a few fresh magazines and a pack of playing cards that came with dice.

"I'm not a baby. I just don't like shopping. That's allowed, isn't it?" Matt huffed, following after her. He spotted some bananas in a bin, however, and happily made his way to them. He plucked one out of the bin and peeled it and began eating right there in the store. He grinned at Alyne as she approached the counter with her goods, having mowed through two and a half bananas while she shopped around.

"Matt the monkey," Alyne teased with a grin, paying for her purchases before turning to him with her bag. "Pay for your bananas and then I want to look around at that store next door, then it'll be your turn to choose what we do."

"What bananas?" he asked with a mouth full of banana. "Let's go," Matt said, following her. "And my vote would be laser tag but I doubt they have that here..."

"Matt," Alyne hissed, trailing along outside and looking around anxiously. "If you get in trouble, I am not bailing you out! ... And, no, I doubt they have that here.."

Matt simply tossed his banana peel into the nearest bin, not saying another word. "I dunno what to doooooo," he whined obnoxiously. "If you left it up to me we'd just sit in a train station and play guitar. Or prank call people. Ooh!"

"Well.. Okay, technically the choice is up to you, but prank calls are only fun for like ten minutes and we've got over an hour to bust," she pointed out, shaking her head.

"Ngghh. Whyyyyyy," he whined, then shivered. "Can we go inside, I'm cold."

"Alright," she said, taking his hand and ducking into the first door that she saw. It took her eyes a few moments to adjust, but once they did, she realized they were in a cute little pub. She smiled a bit and looked over at Matt. "Home sweet home, eh?"

Matt pretended to wipe a tear. "In all it's homey glory. Thank you~~" He squeezed her hand and dragged her to the bar, sitting down. "I'll have a red wine and she'll have... uh... uh...a...a... White Russian. Cos we're in Russia!" he giggled.

"Wait!" she tried to protest, though she went over to the bar and sat down. She blinked and frowned at him, shaking her head. "I don't even know what a White Russian is! I'm not drinking with you!"