SIMULTANEOUS (signups open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lstorm, you've probably created the most complicated character in the history of writing.

I have to agree. And as such, I applaud you. *applause*

Posted. Was having trouble figuring a good maze. What do you think?

I think it was a pretty good maze. Good job.

I think we're still waiting on Lstorm to reply.

Yep. Lstorm and Requiem.

Requiem apologises. He has been sick and sleeping a lot. He shall make a reply as soon as possible. He has quite a few RP's to reply to. He will stop talking in third person now.

*jaw hits the floor*

By the Gods, Lstorm, you have verily created the most complicatedly, beautifully, horrendously fantastical creature ever. It's just... amazing...
*stares in awe at LStorm's character*

M-my mind just went boom .... [MENTION=1775]Lstorm[/MENTION]

Hi Tom, hi everyone.
When I first came by here minutes after it was posted, I was pretty unsure about how I could join, but I tried. Network connection ate my sheet.

Now I'm back, there seems to be more details on the plot now and there's the mind blowing Nima and- You guys still have space for an alt Chrysea?
To those who don't know, Chrysea is a Walker. See Tom's blog for details.

Well, not the host or anything, but I'm going to guess we do. Meanwhile, I'm still struggling to get anything written. Having a hard time focusing with this headache

Thanks, I've asked Tom, just want to tell everyone I'll be jumping aboard as a Walker on duty.

You still have to post a CS. Even if it's the same as in Walkers with a minor change or two.

Of course, and it's Chrysea I'm talking about, it's her and at the same time, it's not. Haha

[MENTION=4534]Thomas McTavish[/MENTION]
Can I annoy ask for some guidance?

This Chrysea as I've just decided has either recently awakened her Walker ability or has not and the result of her experiences here will affect her life as a Walker.

So, what are Walkers here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: [Chrysea] Somnia
Nickname (optional): Somya
Appearance:
d3dff9ea-037d-43c7-b282-ecd16744e47b.jpg

True Appearance:
Capture.jpg

Personality: Playfully flirty but can be quite prideful, she has a dominant nature but tends to dote on others. She's quite mysterious and likes to say things about herself that are obvious lies or ambiguous truths.
Current powers: morphing, duplicating a person, First Gen Walker abilities and some weak magicks from her homeworld
Bio/How you found Jonathan: Chrysea takes on her new life as a Balancer in all seriousness but loves her role very much. She found a good friend in fellow Balancer Kevin Langley and upon hearing that he had caused a great fire, she felt pretty lost, forbidden to aid him and given the task of training a brilliant new walker named Bennett Angoria. However, upon her return to Midpoint, her portal was intercepted and she found herself in an inexplicable dimension with a man who calls himself Jonathan. She was immediately distrustful of him for he didn't seem to be a Balancer and had easily negated her Planeswalking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Dream!

You can take my powers, but you can never take my FREEDOM! Plus I have a rabid scarf. Do YOU have a rabid scarf? No? Then I kill you.

Just kidding. A mimic could be awesome. But Lorchenne: why'd you get rid of your original avatar? I liked it. It made feel like an all girl three way was about to go off in your little square.

Because...because...they were guys! /runs and cries
The guy in my pic now was also in the past pic. /le sob

Status
Not open for further replies.