SIMULTANEOUS (signups open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'll pull up my bio here.

Edit: Okay, it's finally done. It's the same one I did before but here's a shortcut.

Last edited by a moderator:
[bg]
The Word Gatherer
"I am a mere character with an unknown alignment and questionable intentions."

[bg]
[bg]
Name: Exprimere
Nickname Spri
Appearance:

[drop]
untitled_drawing_by_silent4everbeatless-d6p899f.png
[/drop]​
untitled_drawing_by_silent4everbeatless-d6p04j3.png
_____Spri, as is the nicknamed she coined herself, stands at a humble 66 and a half inches (that's precisely five feet and six and a half inches). Her dirty dishwater blond hair is longer than she is tall as it had never been cut before and is more often than not seen kept up in a peculiar ponytail. She prefers clothing that is not only easy to move around in but also proudly shows off her tattoos. Phrases and quotes that hold meaning to her and had embed themselves in her mind one way or another have been carved into her arms and the majority of her back in black ink and varying fonts. Her skin is light in color and her eyes tend to shift between shades of blue to shades of green; a lot of variables factor into this phenomenon from eyes watering for whatever reason to the lighting that her eyes are exposed to.
_____She'll claim to be ageless but in reality she had long abandoned the idea of age and had failed to keep track of the years she had lived. If one were to estimate her age it would be somewhere in the range of early to mid twenties. The way
Spri moves can be described as graceful, agile, and wild, giving one an animalistic impression of either a feline on the prowl or a primate in its element. Most of the time she's barefooted.

Personality:

• General Personality: True to her name, Exprimere, Spri is quite an expressive entity. Some would call her an open book and this would be true if it wasn't for the fact that one can only read what she allows you to see. At least getting a general reading isn't all that difficult. Hyperactive, excitable, energetic; keeping up with the Gatherer of Words can be a tough task. When she gets worked up her words begin running together and she talks with her hands, sometimes to the point of acting out what she's saying. During Wordcraft, she has tendency to rush through the word's etymology under her breath.
  • Inner Personality: The more a person gets to know her the more that person will become aware of how spacey she can be. She'll either get a dreamy look on her face, laugh at nothing, or look bothered by something. She's also easy to distract. Under certain situations she'll become panicky and spaz out, showing her displeasure with her whole body (i.e. hopping from foot to foot and flailing her hands in a distressed manner). There will be moments where she'll come off wiser than her years and other moments where she comes off completely off her rocker.
  • Overall: Spri is a mellow, happy-go-lucky person not capable of becoming angry. The closest she gets is bummed out or depressed even. She's an excepting person; more so than healthy.
Current Powers:
  • Wordcraft: Words are an exceptionally powerful thing, especially in the hands of the Word Gatherer. By tracing a word into thin air or on any given object, Spri can perform a magnitude of actions that are, for the lack of better word, unpredictable. Not even Spri herself will know the cause and the effect of the words she uses; however, knowing the origin and the evolution of the word can narrow down possible actions.
    • Levitate: Among the phrases and quotes that adorn her skin is one simple word woven into the intricate tapestry of sayings. On her upper back between her shoulder blades one can easily make out the term 'levitate'. As unpredictable as her Wordcraft may be, the blonde had decided to take a risk and actually combine her Wordcraft with a tattoo. It was taxing on her mind in the beginning but now she can control her levitation on a whim by regulating the flow of energy to the tattoo or cutting off the flow all together.
    • Teleport: Carved into one of her three daggers along the Fuller is the term 'teleport'. A blue light will flood the Fuller and in turn will flood the engraving signaling that Wordcraft has been activated. Once triggered, Spri merely has to dig the blade into a solid object and that will hopefully open a wormhole connecting to another 'teleport' engraving. If not, then the object the blade had been dug into will vanish instead. The bigger and more dense the object, the less likely this will happen.
    • Extend: Carved into one of her three daggers along the Fuller is the term 'extend'. A blue light will flood the Fuller and in turn will flood the engraving signaling that Wordcraft has been activated. Once triggered, the blade of the dagger will extend. The length of the sword is uncontrollable though, so Spri could end up with a short sword or an unreasonably long sword. The Gatherer of Words has yet to figure out how to control the extension of the blade.
    • Shield: Carved into one of her three daggers along the Fuller is the term 'shield'. A blue light will flood the Fuller and in turn will flood the engraving signaling that Wordcraft has been activated. Once triggered, the blade will hopefully turn into some form of defense or put up a barrier. Otherwise it might turn into an meaningless or useless object also referred to a shield.
  • Visual Aid: Allows her to summon up a visual of a text in a holographic-like way from memory or from her thoughts. When paired with Wordcraft, a difficult and taxing undertaking, she can write whole verses (and hopefully being more specific limits the wide range of possible actions).
  • Melee Combat: Belted around her waist are three daggers each with a single word adorning the center of their blades: Teleport, Extend, Shield. Spri knows how to use these daggers and use them well in close combat. Medium rang combat is pushing it. Medium to long rang combat is where her powers come in.
    • Jack of Trades: She can also utilize any given weapon or object that so happens to be laying around within reach as long and it's not a gun. Otherwise she'll most likely chuck it at her opponent and bolt.
  • Say Cheese: Spri can remember everything she reads or writes down to the last adjective. That's not to say she has photographic memory. People, places, events, et cetera will slip her mind unless there is a sign or a written way to remember it by.
  • Escãpé: Strategic withdraws are not below her especially if she feels she's loosing, and she can pull off clean escapes using surrounding resources and her intellect paired with her given abilities.
  • Last Resort: If for some reason her daggers are either not an option or unavailable, she always has a feral variation of hand-to-hand combat.
Bio/How you found Jonathan: "A dear person of mine once said that there were no coincidences only inevitability. Is it not safe to assume that Jonathan and I were to meet under inevitable circumstances? But I guess that's irreverent seeing as you want to know what those circumstances were. Simply put, I was an aimless wounderer looking for something unsaid but there. I knew it was there but I knew not what it was. How can a wanderer find the very thing they seek without a guide? He was willing to guide me towards my unclear goal, made clear by the voice of disembodied navigation, so what else was there to do but follow? There is always going to be new depths to explore and I am going to be one of the many eager to explore."[/bg][/bg][/bg]

Last edited:
Name: Cyrus Days
Nickname (optional): CYRUS DAYS (K-37)
Appearance:
Anime_Steampunk_guy.jpg

Personality: INVALID: He is broken. His personality cannot be described, as he has no reoccurring patterns in such.
Current powers: He has increased stamina, strength, and faster healing. His left arm is also a sort of Steampunk Cyborg arm. (Does the sort he keeps within that arm count) which has a small gun built in.
Bio/How you found Jonathan:
Cyrus was born to a large, poor family, growing up in the slums of a major city somewhere along the west coast. He also briefly attended Half Moon Academy, At the age of 16, he and his brother Chris were forcibly enlisted in the steam wars. His experience in the slums helped him in the battlefield, allowing him to stay alive for several years, before being hit by shrapnel from a timebomb. Surgery was performed, and his arm was replaced with a developmental steam arm, able to survive thanks to his regenerative ability. His brother died shortly after.

After being pulled through a rift by himself, he appeared next to an occupied Jonathan.

Fitting with the Multiverse theme, he is an alternate version of my usual character :3

I like him! We could use a steampunk crazy. Accepted!

Hm? Who are you? Ah, a mister Cyrus Days. You're not due here for another three years, so how did you get here? Sigh, well, you're here now, Which means Master Schrodinger wants you. Very well. Allow me to introduce myself... (refer to intro post)

Yours was already accepted, remember? Or is it my memory that is corrupted?
Damnit Lstorm, stop making Nima shift reality in my head! I need it to remain the same so I can remember things!

Well, in case I didn't, Accepted! Ah, hello there, my dear. I've been watching you in your travels with Bennet Angoria. It seems this version of you is ready to move on to greater things. Well then, follow my guidance, Chrysea. I will show you power unimaginable.

Does that mean you looked over Spri as well? Or is there something wrong with my character?

Alright, let me go though and make a list of all who is accepted and still active (maybe):

Requiem Dominus Mortalis by @Requiem
Nima Morsus by @Lstorm
Chrysea by @Lorchenne
Virathal by @Renegade Proxy
Spri by @Exprimere
Cyrus Days by @guygombaa

Did I miss anyone or anything?

Last edited:
Present, but I don't actually do anything unless Jonathan contacts Chrysea in the rp itself, right?

Exactly. Then you follow his instructions.

Pretty much. Each post I give is orders for each Seeker. I post more orders once the current ones are fulfilled. Angelita Snow is no longer an active member, so she's of no concern. Quiet one hasn't been on since December, so we'll skip him, too. We're still waiting on @Requiem and @Lstorm to do something in the IC so I can post orders for them and all the new Seekers.

Master Schrodinger is Watching You.png Master Schrodinger is watching you...

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
That's creepily cool.

So, I'll be posting soon enough, got the next few days off of work

Status
Not open for further replies.