Silver and Blood (OOC and SIGN UPS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster

"You can't get to the top by being a saint, dear ... "
tumblr_inline_mtzvrfUZiI1rpl29c.gif

[bg=#000000]

• They're on top of the world. The richest, most famous and influential celebrities of the generation. They're young, beautiful and powerful.

They're also vampires.

The Silvers are celebrities with vampiric tendencies and traits, but they're human enough to pass in normal society. Their hypnotic beauty, physical prowess and golden social status have allowed them to rise through the social ranks and secure the positions they have now. The leader of the Silvers is Dominique Carvello, Oscar-winning actress and influential billionaire.

Who could ever bring down the invincible?

The Nightwalkers. Another type of vampire -- cruel, uncivilised, savage and bloodthirsty, the Nightwalkers hate the Silvers for their acceptance of the human species. They want to destroy all of them, so they can dominiate the world like they believe they are supposed to. When Dominique's niece, Graciella Carvello, is found viciously murdered and drained of her Silver blood, the Silver and human communities are on alert.

An uprising is feared among the Silvers.

Then, they start getting sick. A horrible illness that deteriorates the iron immune system of the Silvers ... and their security in the world.

• SILVERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers have fangs that are only shown when they drink blood. They are easily retractable. They can go out in the sunlight at all times, though they are easily bothered by it if they haven't fed recently. They are not immortal, but they do age a lot slower than humans. They are faster and stronger than humans, though this varies depending on the level of physical activity the Silver in question engages in. Silvers are exceptionally beautiful. They can eat anything they want without gaining weight as their metabolism burns fat.

WEAKNESSES
    Silvers are bothered by the sun if they have not fed recently. They can sleep but only for a few hours at a time. Most Silvers have Vitamin D deficiencies. Silvers are particularly sensitive to bright light, but as they are celebrities they have just had to learn to deal with it. Female Silvers have shorter fertility times than humans -- their clock runs out earlier, so to speak.

NIGHTWALKERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers cannot retract their fangs and they cannot go out in the sunlight without bursting into flames. They are bloodthirsty and cruel, driven by their thirst, and if they cannot quench it they will kill. Due to this, they are mostly uncivilised and live in small communities in seclusion. They are completely immortal and a lot stronger and faster than Silvers.

WEAKNESSES
    The sun, obviously. Their thirst is what drives them to be so vicious and they are utterly savage most of the time. They are immortal and therefore quite bored. They cannot produce children and they generally don't even like each other.

• DOMINIQUE CARVELLO
    ((face claim; CHARLIZE THERON))
    tumblr_mcwwh0LoCq1qdwpa0o1_500.gif

Strong, powerful and beautiful, the leader of the Silvers is to be both revered and feared. She is a fair and kind leader, but will step on anyone who tries to destroy the sanctity of her kind. She absolutely despises Nightwalkers. She is an Oscar-winning actress and considered influential even in the human world.

GRACIELLA CARVELLO
    ((face claim; DAKOTA FANNING))
    tumblr_m1zh9du5aH1r5tdn1.gif

A young model and the niece of Dominique, Graciella was set to rule the modelling industry with her beautiful looks and charismatic personality. Her shock death shattered the Silver and human world alike. She was loved by most everyone, and it was horrible to see her go in such a violent way.

CASPER DI VORGAN
    ((face claim; BRAD PITT))
    brad-pitt-gif1.gif

The leader of the Nightwalkers. Bloodthirsty and cruel, he hasn't been seen in over twenty years, and is said to be living in the woods in Germany with the rest of his tribe. He has vowed to destroy Dominique and the entire race of Silvers in order to dominate the humans.

• Name | Type of Celebrity | Reserved by | Face Claim
    FEMALES
    1. Amelie Lavender Hyland Garcia | Musician | @lxngdon | Melanie Martinez
    2. Callisto "Tiger" Dianna Verbeck | Actress/Model | @MaryGold | Willa Holland
    3. ___ | Director | @adriana | Emma Roberts
    4. Rayne Mortelle | Singer/Actress | @~Dark Disney~ | Amy Lee
    5. ___ | Musician/Photographer | @IceQueen | Brianna Hildebrand
    6. Lainey Castanella | Socialite | @lxngdon | Kylie Jenner
    7. Karin Magnolia Fallon | Socialite/Fashion designer | @MaryGold | Bae Suzy
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

MALES
    1. ___ | Model/Musician | @adriana | Freddie Highmore
    2. Kwon Min Seok | Producer/Model | @CrystalTears | Cha Haekyeon
    3. Musical Malcom Matthews | Musician | @JTJ The Phenom⭐ | August Alsina
    4.Damian Thorn Verbeck | Actor | @MaryGold | Jensen Ackles
    5. Joeseph Harold Anderson | Musician/Socialite | @~\The Talentless/~ | Ash Stymest
    6. Luca Castanella | Actor/Socialite | @lxngdon | Young Johnny Depp
    7. Park Chan Woo | Actor/Model | @CrystalTears | ___
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

• {Realistic Picture here}
    {quote}

NAME
    NICKNAME/S
    PREFERRED NAME
    BIRTHDAY
    STAR SIGN
    TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    (Actor/Actress, Musician, Model, Socialite, Fashion Designer, Director or Athlete)
    ETHNICITY
    BIRTHPLACE
    ACCENT
    SEXUALITY

HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    DRESS
    MARKS
    PIERCINGS
    TATTOOS
    SCARS
    DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    HEALTH AILMENTS

PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    TALENTS
    STRENGTHS
    WEAKNESSES
    FEARS
    FAVOURITES
    MENTAL AILMENTS

FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    EXES
    NEUTRAL
    ENEMIES
    OTHER RELATIONS

OTHER INFORMATION

• 1. You may have up to three characters, with however many NPCs as you like.
    2. I am GM, my word is final. @MaryGold is my co-GM.
    3. REALISTIC FACE CLAIMS ONLY.
    4. ALL main characters are Silvers.
    5. Put your character's favourite colour at the bottom of your CS to let me know you've read the rules.
    6. I like drama in the RP but not outside of it.
    7. If you are to write sexual scenes, fade to black and take it to PMs. And for God's sake, do it with people in your age bracket.
    8. If you take over a week to respond, you will be kicked from the RP unless you warn me in advance.
    9. No God-modding.
    10. Have fun!

• 04/01/2017; character limit upped to three.

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Lol you're right! I'm barely holding on to my sanity with the ones I got XD But I can't stop no matter upset it makes me, how much it abuses me. It's too pretty! I have an addiction, a problem XD

Omg shut up! Your codes are gorgeous! And so is @Mad King Jay like WTF ate you guys doing XD I'll have to PM him about that soon
See this is where also failed xD It has literally turned into an addiction so now it just has to look pretty like that in order to make me feel happy with it xD But what I write in the CS/IC is so much more important than my codes and always will be :X <3

I don't feel that way, but because he'll yell at me for being too modest I'll silently and embarrassingly take your compliment ^^ I'd be happy to teach you some codes if you really want to, and don't be scared to copy/borrow mine :D Feel free to take a peek in my testing chamber (if that'll help you at all xD, and you can see the evolution I went through xD) if you wanna :D

I don't mind you snooping around :P <3

• Love
See this is where also failed xD It has literally turned into an addiction so now it just has to look pretty like that in order to make me feel happy with it xD But what I write in the CS/IC is so much more important than my codes and always will be :X <3

I don't feel that way, but because he'll yell at me for being too modest I'll silently and embarrassingly take your compliment ^^ I'd be happy to teach you some codes if you really want to, and don't be scared to copy/borrow mine :D Feel free to take a peek in my testing chamber (if that'll help you at all xD, and you can see the evolution I went through xD) if you wanna :D

I don't mind you snooping around :P <3
I totally get where you're coming from. Particularly with IC post, largely the first IC post has to be absolutely perfect and satisfying to me before I post it :p

Yaaay! I'll be sure to do all of the above xD Not only do get to see attractive coding's but FCs too~ B)

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
I totally get where you're coming from. Particularly with IC post, largely the first IC post has to be absolutely perfect and satisfying to me before I post it :p

Yaaay! I'll be sure to do all of the above xD Not only do get to see attractive coding's but FCs too~ B)
Right? XD It's just something that has to be right in order for our minds to be at peace :X xD

Wooo? xD Enjoy I suppose xD I'm slightly embarrassed at some of my codes, but like. . . have fun xD <3

• Love
Right? XD It's just something that has to be right in order for our minds to be at peace :X xD

Wooo? xD Enjoy I suppose xD I'm slightly embarrassed at some of my codes, but like. . . have fun xD <3
Otherwise it'll come back to haunt you like: "I could have done this instead' I don't know if that makes us a perfectionist or means we have a minor case of OCD, but whatever XD

So far, it's so much more organized than my chambers XD Awesome job there

• Love
Otherwise it'll come back to haunt you like: "I could have done this instead' I don't know if that makes us a perfectionist or means we have a minor case of OCD, but whatever XD

So far, it's so much more organized than my chambers XD Awesome job there
Right?! And then I'll be like: ". . . Must code it now!" :X It makes us slaves to the codes xD

It's nice and organized I guess. . . It was a place to have everything, and then you can sort of just see it get more and more complicated xD

I had some very "simple" codes in the beginning, then I began researching BBcodes and then I began regretting life xD

• Love
Right?! And then I'll be like: ". . . Must code it now!" :X It makes us slaves to the codes xD

It's nice and organized I guess. . . It was a place to have everything, and then you can sort of just see it get more and more complicated xD

I had some very "simple" codes in the beginning, then I began researching BBcodes and then I began regretting life xD
The codes are like drugs! You can never have enough and it'll never be enough. It tears you apart XD Life is never the same again!

• Love
The codes are like drugs! You can never have enough and it'll never be enough. It tears you apart XD Life is never the same again!
This is exactly how I feel xD

I love the NightWalkers... XD Sounds so much like a character I would take

The Basics

NAME
Park Chan Woo

NICKNAME
"Channie" - Friends

PREFERRED NAME
Chanwoo

BIRTHDAY
18th of June

STAR SIGN
Gemini

TYPE OF CELEBRITY
Actor/Model

ETHNICITY
Korean

BIRTHPLACE
Seoul, South Korea

ACCENT
American

SEXUALITY
Bisexual

Appearance

HAIR
Chanwoo's hair is naturally black and short. He tends to put just a tiny bit of hair wax in it in order to style his bangs up and to the side a little bit, giving him a nice, classy and sophisticated look, while not looking like some rich spoiled brat.

EYES
Dark chocolate brown.

SKIN
Fair and well treated.

HEIGHT
178 cm / 5'8''.

WEIGHT
65 kg / 143 lbs.

DRESS
Chanwoo doesn't have any particular dress code. That doesn't mean he walks out in a pair of baggy sweatpants and an ugly pink sweater, but just that his style varies sometimes. Most of the times he's seen wearing skinny jeans and converse, but otherwise he doesn't have any particular characteristic choice of clothing.

MARKS
None.

PIERCINGS
None.

TATTOOS
None.

SCARS
None.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
- His height (tall for an Asian)

HEALTH AILMENTS
Good and healthy!

Personal

PERSONALITY
Charming - Chanwoo knows his way with words in a very good way. He's easy to approach and a charming young man, happily treating people with the respect they deserve while still being casual and even a little bit playful.

Protective - As long as you are close to Chanwoo you can depend on him protecting you against danger. He knows that he is strong and capable, and does not let fear keep him from helping those who needs it, whether it be through physical means or mental means.

Playful - He has a little bit of a playful personality, but that doesn't keep him from being serious whenever the situation calls of it. The playfulness never goes too far either, and is most of the time harmless sarcasm, irony or just a little funny comment that pokes fun at himself or something around him.

Romanticist - With his loved one he likes to pepper them compliments and praises, surprise them with small gifts here and there and show them that they do mean the world to him. He knows that sometimes he comes off as cheesy, but he doesn't really care. It's okay to be cheesy to show off affection.

Dependable - If help is needed in any way, shape or form then trust Chanwoo to be there for you. He'd happily drop whatever he is doing in order to help someone close to him out. A shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen and anything else that might be needed, he'll do his very best in order to provide just that.

Self-sacrificial - Because of how much he cares for others, he tends to care very little about himself. He does not mind sacrificing his own health in order to help someone else out, making him very self-sacrificial if the situation comes to it. If someone has to take the blame for something, then Chanwoo will volunteer himself in a heartbeat.

Secretive - His past is an open book for anyone to read, but when it comes to his own well-being, it is a top secret. He doesn't want nor wish to become a burden for others or worry them, and therefore he keeps it to himself.

Impulsive - He is not exactly a bubble of energy, but he is quite impulsive. While he does give it a couple of thoughts, sometimes he doesn't give it a thought at all and just jumps straight into action without any kinds of a plan.

A bad liar - Chanwoo cannot lie even if his life depended on it, or he can lie, but he cannot make a believable lie. He doesn't know why he is such a bad liar, but it just something he never caught up on. He's good at changing subjects, but he cannot lie at all.

Stubborn - There are few that can be more stubborn than Chanwoo. There are times where it's good to be stubborn, and other times he just needs to give up. Unfortunately he cannot tell the differences between the two and ends up trying to go all the way no matter what.

✯Outdoors ✯Sports ✯Training ✯Chocolate ✯Romance ✯Reading ✯Listening to music ✯Surprising someone ✯Flowers ✯Cooking ✯Relationships ✯Being in love ✯Flirting ✯Smiles ✯Laughter ✯Friendships ✯Helping ✯Fishing ✯Swimming ✯Diving ✯Martial arts ✯Weapons ✯Military ✯Traveling ✯Animals

DISLIKES
✫Rainy days ✫Someone being hurt ✫Sickness ✫Unfairness ✫Breaking up ✫Giving up ✫Overtime ✫Forgetting his lines ✫Tears ✫Heavy metal ✫Screamo ✫Chili ✫Broccoli ✫Winter sports ✫Hospitals ✫Animal cruelty ✫Poverty ✫War ✫Blood

HOBBIES
✪Cooking ✪Watching romantic tv-series/movies ✪Reading romance novels ✪Gardening ✪Jogging ✪Working out at the gym ✪Shooting guns ✪Collecting weapons ✪Listening to music

HABITS
- Jogging in the morning

TALENTS
- He has trained in martial arts most of his life, being exceptionally talented in taekwondo.
- Chanwoo is a collector of weapons, but knows the most about firearms and how to use them appropriately.
- He is a great chef, but terrible baker.

STRENGTHS
- Friendly and easily approachable
- Survival knowledge
- Black belt in taekwondo
- A great actor

WEAKNESSES
- Cannot lie
- Horrible baker
- Self-sacrificial
- Impulsive

FEARS
- Losing his loved ones/being unable to protect them from harm
- Dying alone

FAVORITES
Color: A dim sky blue
Food: All of it
Genre: Romance
Snack: Pocky

MENTAL AILMENTS
None.

Relationships

FAMILY
Park Tae Soo (51) - Alive (Father)
Park Jessica (48) - Alive (Mother)

(You know what to do! :D)

FRIENDS

EXES

NEUTRAL

ENEMIES

OTHER RELATIONS

Other

FUN FACTS
★ His father met his mother in South Korea, but they moved to America before he was born, though he learned Korean through his father and can speak it fluently.

★ His acting career began when he was 8 years old, but he didn't make it big before he was around 15 years old.

★ Before acting he did a few cameos, and was a model for kid's clothing.

★ His interest in weapons comes from his father that works for the US military.

★ He keeps in touch with the Korean side of his family through letters and visits whenever his schedule allows it, though they do usually spend the holidays together.

• Love
Should all of our characters know each other? Like personally? Or just from seeing them because of fame.

@CrystalTears @MaryGold
Awww you two^^. Stop it. My codes aren't THAT good **waiting to see if you fell for that** No my codes have come a long way from plain fieldboxes XD.

I realize that I will not be able to finish chars until Sunday. Seeing as work I go in early and I don't have time tonight or so to finish a cs since it will take more than just a few hours to get it done. I will get it done sunday though XD, since I don't work. Musical is at halfway done now so he will be up sunday.

• Love
@CrystalTears @MaryGold
Awww you two^^. Stop it. My codes aren't THAT good **waiting to see if you fell for that** No my codes have come a long way from plain fieldboxes XD.

I realize that I will not be able to finish chars until Sunday. Seeing as work I go in early and I don't have time tonight or so to finish a cs since it will take more than just a few hours to get it done. I will get it done sunday though XD, since I don't work. Musical is at halfway done now so he will be up sunday.
So. . . Thanks alerts xD

And as far as you go and not taking compliments. . . Yeah xD Dream on xD In real life you're like: "Yeees. . . stroke my ego. . . Make it grow!!!" while like. . . evilly rubbing your hands together xD

Oh and @lxngdon

My character good to go or nah? :X Gotta ask, since I haven't heard anything and I think that scares me even more xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
So. . . Thanks alerts xD

And as far as you go and not taking compliments. . . Yeah xD Dream on xD In real life you're like: "Yeees. . . stroke my ego. . . Make it grow!!!" while like. . . evilly rubbing your hands together xD

Oh and @lxngdon

My character good to go or nah? :X Gotta ask, since I haven't heard anything and I think that scares me even more xD
Oh, so my alerts weren't the only ones screwing up? :O have to go and check forums every time because of it XD

I think your character is accepted, but you'll wait till later for her to get on and confirm it :P

@T E R R O R Will you be reserving a character or more? :O

@✦ みかん ✦ ARE YOU INTERESTED????

• Love
Oh, so my alerts weren't the only ones screwing up? :O have to go and check forums every time because of it XD

I think your character is accepted, but you'll wait till later for her to get on and confirm it :P

@T E R R O R Will you be reserving a character or more? :O

@✦ みかん ✦ ARE YOU INTERESTED????

I should probably start doing that too xD

It's Song Joong Ki :x Hard to say no ;D

• Love
Musical will be up soon. Sorry for delay^^

I should probably start doing that too xD

It's Song Joong Ki :x Hard to say no ;D
Yeah XD Just checking my watched threads for unread XD

Yeah, I'd gobble hm up. Not in that kind of way, well maybe I would, but, like cuddle hm to death XD I love him

Musical will be up soon. Sorry for delay^^
t better be! Do you know how long I've been waiting to read some new gorgeous character sheets! Neither do, I haven't kept count! XD But YAY!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Maybe I'll get to the computer today and be responsible

• Love
Reactions: Justin and MaryGold
Status
Not open for further replies.