Silver and Blood (OOC and SIGN UPS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster

"You can't get to the top by being a saint, dear ... "
tumblr_inline_mtzvrfUZiI1rpl29c.gif

[bg=#000000]

• They're on top of the world. The richest, most famous and influential celebrities of the generation. They're young, beautiful and powerful.

They're also vampires.

The Silvers are celebrities with vampiric tendencies and traits, but they're human enough to pass in normal society. Their hypnotic beauty, physical prowess and golden social status have allowed them to rise through the social ranks and secure the positions they have now. The leader of the Silvers is Dominique Carvello, Oscar-winning actress and influential billionaire.

Who could ever bring down the invincible?

The Nightwalkers. Another type of vampire -- cruel, uncivilised, savage and bloodthirsty, the Nightwalkers hate the Silvers for their acceptance of the human species. They want to destroy all of them, so they can dominiate the world like they believe they are supposed to. When Dominique's niece, Graciella Carvello, is found viciously murdered and drained of her Silver blood, the Silver and human communities are on alert.

An uprising is feared among the Silvers.

Then, they start getting sick. A horrible illness that deteriorates the iron immune system of the Silvers ... and their security in the world.

• SILVERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers have fangs that are only shown when they drink blood. They are easily retractable. They can go out in the sunlight at all times, though they are easily bothered by it if they haven't fed recently. They are not immortal, but they do age a lot slower than humans. They are faster and stronger than humans, though this varies depending on the level of physical activity the Silver in question engages in. Silvers are exceptionally beautiful. They can eat anything they want without gaining weight as their metabolism burns fat.

WEAKNESSES
    Silvers are bothered by the sun if they have not fed recently. They can sleep but only for a few hours at a time. Most Silvers have Vitamin D deficiencies. Silvers are particularly sensitive to bright light, but as they are celebrities they have just had to learn to deal with it. Female Silvers have shorter fertility times than humans -- their clock runs out earlier, so to speak.

NIGHTWALKERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers cannot retract their fangs and they cannot go out in the sunlight without bursting into flames. They are bloodthirsty and cruel, driven by their thirst, and if they cannot quench it they will kill. Due to this, they are mostly uncivilised and live in small communities in seclusion. They are completely immortal and a lot stronger and faster than Silvers.

WEAKNESSES
    The sun, obviously. Their thirst is what drives them to be so vicious and they are utterly savage most of the time. They are immortal and therefore quite bored. They cannot produce children and they generally don't even like each other.

• DOMINIQUE CARVELLO
    ((face claim; CHARLIZE THERON))
    tumblr_mcwwh0LoCq1qdwpa0o1_500.gif

Strong, powerful and beautiful, the leader of the Silvers is to be both revered and feared. She is a fair and kind leader, but will step on anyone who tries to destroy the sanctity of her kind. She absolutely despises Nightwalkers. She is an Oscar-winning actress and considered influential even in the human world.

GRACIELLA CARVELLO
    ((face claim; DAKOTA FANNING))
    tumblr_m1zh9du5aH1r5tdn1.gif

A young model and the niece of Dominique, Graciella was set to rule the modelling industry with her beautiful looks and charismatic personality. Her shock death shattered the Silver and human world alike. She was loved by most everyone, and it was horrible to see her go in such a violent way.

CASPER DI VORGAN
    ((face claim; BRAD PITT))
    brad-pitt-gif1.gif

The leader of the Nightwalkers. Bloodthirsty and cruel, he hasn't been seen in over twenty years, and is said to be living in the woods in Germany with the rest of his tribe. He has vowed to destroy Dominique and the entire race of Silvers in order to dominate the humans.

• Name | Type of Celebrity | Reserved by | Face Claim
    FEMALES
    1. Amelie Lavender Hyland Garcia | Musician | @lxngdon | Melanie Martinez
    2. Callisto "Tiger" Dianna Verbeck | Actress/Model | @MaryGold | Willa Holland
    3. ___ | Director | @adriana | Emma Roberts
    4. Rayne Mortelle | Singer/Actress | @~Dark Disney~ | Amy Lee
    5. ___ | Musician/Photographer | @IceQueen | Brianna Hildebrand
    6. Lainey Castanella | Socialite | @lxngdon | Kylie Jenner
    7. Karin Magnolia Fallon | Socialite/Fashion designer | @MaryGold | Bae Suzy
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

MALES
    1. ___ | Model/Musician | @adriana | Freddie Highmore
    2. Kwon Min Seok | Producer/Model | @CrystalTears | Cha Haekyeon
    3. Musical Malcom Matthews | Musician | @JTJ The Phenom⭐ | August Alsina
    4.Damian Thorn Verbeck | Actor | @MaryGold | Jensen Ackles
    5. Joeseph Harold Anderson | Musician/Socialite | @~\The Talentless/~ | Ash Stymest
    6. Luca Castanella | Actor/Socialite | @lxngdon | Young Johnny Depp
    7. Park Chan Woo | Actor/Model | @CrystalTears | ___
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

• {Realistic Picture here}
    {quote}

NAME
    NICKNAME/S
    PREFERRED NAME
    BIRTHDAY
    STAR SIGN
    TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    (Actor/Actress, Musician, Model, Socialite, Fashion Designer, Director or Athlete)
    ETHNICITY
    BIRTHPLACE
    ACCENT
    SEXUALITY

HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    DRESS
    MARKS
    PIERCINGS
    TATTOOS
    SCARS
    DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    HEALTH AILMENTS

PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    TALENTS
    STRENGTHS
    WEAKNESSES
    FEARS
    FAVOURITES
    MENTAL AILMENTS

FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    EXES
    NEUTRAL
    ENEMIES
    OTHER RELATIONS

OTHER INFORMATION

• 1. You may have up to three characters, with however many NPCs as you like.
    2. I am GM, my word is final. @MaryGold is my co-GM.
    3. REALISTIC FACE CLAIMS ONLY.
    4. ALL main characters are Silvers.
    5. Put your character's favourite colour at the bottom of your CS to let me know you've read the rules.
    6. I like drama in the RP but not outside of it.
    7. If you are to write sexual scenes, fade to black and take it to PMs. And for God's sake, do it with people in your age bracket.
    8. If you take over a week to respond, you will be kicked from the RP unless you warn me in advance.
    9. No God-modding.
    10. Have fun!

• 04/01/2017; character limit upped to three.

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold
I think I will x3 Haven't been on the computer for a while, so I'll go ahead and get on that xD

@CrystalTears

I didn't know you were active again xD

Yeah XD Just checking my watched threads for unread XD

Yeah, I'd gobble hm up. Not in that kind of way, well maybe I would, but, like cuddle hm to death XD I love him

t better be! Do you know how long I've been waiting to read some new gorgeous character sheets! Neither do, I haven't kept count! XD But YAY!
Well until then... take these gifs of Musical XD
August.jpg

search_results.gif

tumblr_n7yqphoAoC1tdc3ouo1_250.gif

tumblr_n4lq4laXWN1tsqmfco3_250.gif

tumblr_n1pxstu7pt1tuszd1o1_400.gif

tumblr_n4ratobWaK1tsqmfco4_250.gif

• Love
Oh god, the definition of my dislike in rap xD

Well FC not a Rapper he's and R&B Singer and my favorite singer so yeah...

XD I used to dislike rap, until I found the right type.

I use to like it, but then I woke up and started to really know the lyrics xD I only like one person who raps xD

I use to like it, but then I woke up and started to really know the lyrics xD I only like one person who raps xD
Honestly, I hated most of it because of the lyrics! XD But, like, most of the lyrics of every song are very interesting now lol But who's the rapper? :3

Reactions: T E R R O R
Eminem

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
I love that one

I have a FC now ^^ I want him to be a talk show host

6cf994d90ce7900c0dc5d9b3664cf9c3.jpg

Alright just finished eating and job hunting XD, so working on cs in a bit. Finally will get Musical up tonight.

And after seeing this gif
tumblr_nq5n9eswF71qdihc3o6_r1_400.gif

Musical is going to be going through a break up. So not only did his Record Label, his old one, betray him... his girl did to XD. My hurt little Singer lol.

Awe, poor guy

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Gah! He's finally done. Just gotta spellcheck and code. Then done. **Keeps pushing, but is about to die.**

MUSICAL
"ALL OF MY MISTAKES ARE JUST LIFE LESSONS. ONE DAY I WILL TEACH OTHERS TO NOT DO THE SAME AS ME."
NAMEMusical
NICKNAMEMusic
AGE21
GENDERMale
POSITIONNew Member
OCCUPATIONMusician
AFFILIATIONSilvers
FACECLAIMAugust Alsina
NAME
Musical Malcolm Matthews

NICKNAMES
|
Music | Muse | M-Dawg (His closes of friends and family, only) |

PREFERRED NAME
Musical

BIRTHDAY
November 1st, 1995

STAR SIGN
Scorpio: Scorpios, born between October 23 and November 21, are known as the hypersexual, super passionate, all-around difficult sign of the Zodiac. And as a Scorpio, Musical feels no personal shame or guilt in admitting this.

TYPE OF CELEBRITY
Big Time Musician: Specializes in R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop and Alternative Pop. He also plays The Guitar and The Piano. Takes his craft very seriously and is extremely passionate about everything he puts his mind to.

ETHNICITY
50% African-American
50% French-American

BIRTHPLACE
Hospital: Grady Memorial Hospital
City: Atlanta
State: Georgia
Continent: North America

ACCENT
Georgian Southern American

SEXUALITY
Bisexual

HAIR
Texture: Afro-Textured.
Style: Curly and Kinky.
Length: When his hair is straightened, it stops just past his shoulders.
Color: He tends to change it to a red and black ombre style, but as of now, he has it jet black. His natural hair color is jet black.

EYES
Dark Hazel in color and intense and emotional. His eyes can sometimes be hypnotizing if stared in for too long.

SKIN
Complexion: A nice light brown, kissed by the sun color. In the African-American community, Musical would be considered Light Skin or Light, Bright, and Damned Near White.
+Blemish Free Skin and he keeps up with his facial creams and skin care routines.
+Smooth and silky to the touch.

HEIGHT
6'3"

WEIGHT
207 lbs.

DRESS
Musical likes to dress very fashion-forward and likes to wear the newest styles out there. He has to keep up with the other musicians, rappers and singers in his genre of music and likes to look the part. He wears the latest fashions and doesn't care how much it cost. If he can't afford it, which rarely happens, he will buy something less expensive and make it look better with accessories.

Example One

Example Two

Example Three

Example Four

Example Five

Example Six

Example Seven

Example Eight

Example Nine

Example Ten
MARKS
A triangle-shaped, 2 cm birthmark located in the middle of his right rib cage.
Other than that, Musical as no cuts or scars that can be noticed. He isn't the reckless type so there wouldn't be too many opportunities for him to get severely hurt.

PIERCINGS
Ears & Nipples Only.

TATTOOS
Musical has multiple tattoos all over his body.

SCARS
N/A

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
1. His tattoos for one, since they are very unique.

2. He has high and defined cheek bones. Making him a perfect candidate for a model if he wanted to be one.

3. His nice lips and perfect facial hair.

HEALTH AILMENTS
Vitamin D Deficiency

PERSONALITY
Charming & Conceited
On his good days, Musical is a very upbeat and charismatic individual. Who has a dazzling smile and a wicked charm like no one else. He knows how to win over even the toughest of crowds. With his sexy yet cute, boyish looks and those perfectly smooth, kissable lips make him a very attractive and stunning male to see. Sometimes that charm can become a little too much and he will start to look like a conceited little dick. It's in his nature to turn on that winning personality all the way up. His attitude of always wanting to be the center of attention gets exhausting when he does it too much and way too often. His love of making people laugh and fill with joy usually keeps people from killing him when they see how attention hungry he truly is, deep down inside. That charm will get him into trouble but it will also get him out of it. It just depends on what day of the week it is and how his life is going for him.

Passionate & Aggressive
When he puts his mind to something, there is no stopping him. Musical has always been the type of boy that meant what he said, and did what he wanted. His passion for music has been in him since the first time he song one of his father's songs. He always looked up to the man, until the tragic day his father passed. Seeing all the people that came to the funeral and played his music, it did something to Musical. To see how many people, who knew nothing about his father, other than his music, came to the funeral and cried their eyes out; he wanted that for himself. Fame was a drug that he needed in his life. His aggressive side started to form the day after his father's funeral. He wanted to be as good, or even better than the man that taught him everything about the music business. Well everything, expect how not to make deals with a horrible recording label. Musical has been known to backstab and lie to people when it came to getting his way. The negative things that happened in his life are probably karma biting him in his ass from all the bad things he has done in his short life. Too much passion is as deadly as not having any passion at all.

Comical & Sarcastic
Pranks, jokes and entertainment are just as much a part of Musical as his gift for singing strong and emotional ballets is. He might not look like the type to crack a joke or put whip cream on a sleeping person's face, but he does all of that. He can be childish at times, but he doesn't care. If he was always acting "proper" he would never be the real him. Though that amusing part of him can turn into a bastard of a asshole when he starts mocking people when they annoy him. When he gets aggravated, Musical will become a huge kid who either ignores you or makes fun of you. Sarcasm is in his bones and he knows how to get under people's skin when he wants to. Picking and picking at the same spot until they explode; showing him just how easy it is to get to them, when he feels like they deserve it. Comedy doesn't come from happiness and fun; it comes from pain and disrespect.

Seductive & Flirtatious
That face, those eyes, that voice! Everything about the Southern "Gentleman" screams seduction and enticement. He doesn't really have to do anything to have all eyes on him. It's pretty easy for Musical to get his way with that natural sex appeal he has. It never hurts to flirt? Well in his case, it has gotten him into a lot of trouble because he doesn't know when too much is TOO much. His promiscuous ways have gotten him into more fights and very public scandals than anything else, even more then his horrible end with his record label. One day he will have to learn that being the "nice" guy doesn't mean he has to make every guy and girl he sees feel like he wants them. Complimenting a person doesn't mean he has to sleep with them afterwards.

Independent & Guarded
Always being the independent one of his siblings, Musical has never had to worry about working with a team when he wanted to do something. His independent nature gets him more attention, which is another part of the reason why he likes being the way he is and being the "cool" loner. When in reality, he is just a guarded and very hurt soul who has been through soo much in his young life, that it has made him cold to the world around him. Gaining his trust is a feat that most won't ever accomplish. It takes a while for him to truly let another person into his life and show them the real and non-superficial, non-attention seeker, non-flirtatious bastard side that is in there. Everything that glitter's isn't always gold. Hiding his pain has become unfortunately, a natural mechanism of his.

R&B. Pop. Rap. Hip-Hop. Alternative Pop. Beyonce. K. Michelle. Trey Songz. Chris Brown. Honesty. Love. Romance. Open-Minded People. Summer. Having Money. Drama TV Shows. Snakes. Bright Colors. Kissing. Candy. Grapes. Cherry Flavored Coca-Cola. FanFiction About Him. His Mama's Food. Southern Food. Swimming. Country Music. Playing The Guitar. Playing The Piano. New Girl (TV Show). EMPIRE (TV Show). STAR (TV Show). Hidden Figures (Movie). Taraji P. Henson. Will Smith. Jada Pinkett Smith. Loyalty. Huskies. Wolves. Audio Books. Snapchat. Instagram. Aspen. Snowboarding. Traveling. Cooking. Flirting. Commitment.

DISLIKES
Racism. Colorism. Bigots. Homophobes. Cats. Spiders. Cheaters. Users. Liars. Opportunists. Heartbreak. Mexican Food. Indian Food. Rock Music. Metal. Depressing Rock. Posers. Self-Hating Black People. Spotlight Stealers. Weed. Alcohol.

HOBBIES
Writing Songs. Meeting New People. Meeting Fans. Learning To Cook. Exercising. Playing His Guitar. Playing His Piano. Learning How To Play The Drums. Making Youtube Videos. Traveling. Volunteering At Animal Shelters. Donating Money. Hanging With His Family. Barbecuing.

HABITS
1. Bite His Nails.

2. Sometimes Plays With His Curls When Nervous.

3. Tends To Keep From Looking Into Someone's Eyes When He's Lying.

4. Balls Up His Fists When He Gets Angry.

TALENTS
Singing.
Writing Lyrics.
Writing Original Songs.
Acting.
Performing.
Swimming.
Guitar Playing.
Piano Playing.
Flirting.
Telling Jokes.
Fighting.

STRENGTHS
Singing. Writing Songs. Heavy Ballets. Smooth Choruses. Physically Strong. Mentally Strong. Soulful Lyrics. Guitar Playing. Piano Playing. Charming People.

WEAKNESSES
Guarded. Insecure. Distrusting. Secretly Hurting Inside. Falling Hard For Someone. Love. His Family. Can't Take Bad Critiques That Well.

FEARS
The only fear that Musical has, is his career never getting to where he wants it to be. He fears that he will never be good enough and that his father, up in Heaven, will be disappointing in him. A fear that is very apparent in everything he does and says; yet he doesn't tell anyone about it.

FAVORITES
Colors: Peach & Light Yellow
Food Dish: Homemade Macaroni & Cheese.
TV Show: EMPIRE.
Male Celebrity: Will Smith
Female Celebrity: Taraji P. Henson
Animal: Wolves

MENTAL AILMENTS
OCD

FAMILY
Malcolm Matthews (Father)
Martina Matthews (Mother)
Maurice Matthews (Older Brother)
Marissa Matthews (Older Sister)
Melina Matthews (Younger Sister)
Manny Matthews (Baby Brother)
Mr. Munchie Matthews (Family Husky)

FRIENDS
(OPEN)

EXES
Adriana Castle

Reason For Breakup: She cheated on him with his ex-best friend, who was also a part of his Record Label and the trio use to do music with one another. He caught them in bed when he went to her house after the premiere of their first music video together. Musical ended up beating the crap out of his so-called "friend" Derrick. Leaving before Adriana called the cops on him.

How Long Together: They were High School Sweethearts and even started doing music together and signed to the same Record Label, before Musical left both the label and her.

NEUTRAL
(OPEN)

ENEMIES
Adriana Castle
Derrick Diamond

Elite Music (Ex-Record Label)
He found out that they were keeping millions of dollars from him and with the help of his mother, who is his Manager and a Lawyer that was close to the family, he got out of the contract without having to give them money or his name. Now he is thinking about signing to GALAXY Entertainment. In talks with the C.E.O. Kwon Min Seok.

OTHER RELATIONS
(OPEN)

OTHER INFORMATION
A Few Of His Songs.
Song Cry
Job
Dreamer
Been Around The World
Hip Hop
Benediction

The Song He Did With His Ex-Best Friend Derrick Diamond

The Song He Did With His Ex-Girlfriend Adriana Castle