Shower Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered if everyone I talk to on the internet is just a bot. And its the same for everyone, but theres people monitoring each persons posts on things and their bot copy has phrases the actual person is more likely to say....I'm not making sense. As if I ever do, but I'm making less sense than none.

I also wonder what is wrong with me, no lie. But always dismiss it as me being awesome.

Why do I always stand in the same spot in the shower.

Why do I have a book about how to take showers my mom gave me when I was 9 in my shower.

And the deepest one I have
Why is the alphabet in the order its in?

Why does it feel like time is moving so slowly, but when I think about when I was younger it feels like it's going by in the blink of an eye? o.O
That is weird, given the fact that most people claim they feel the exact opposite way. O.o I know I, and everyone I've talked to about this, says that time just seemed to stretch on as a kid whereas, now, the years just sort of fly by...

And there's apparently been, like, scientific documentation of the fact that most of us perceive time as going by a lot faster as we get older...

That is weird, given the fact that most people claim they feel the exact opposite way. O.o I know I, and everyone I've talked to about this, says that time just seemed to stretch on as a kid whereas, now, the years just sort of fly by...
I think it's because most of my childhood was spent with my nose in a book. I spent the majority of my life from 8-16 punished. (No, I wasn't a bad kid, I was just unwanted. It was easier for my parents to lock me in a room than deal with me.) Once I was 16, I was kicked out and had to work and go to school full time, which made time go by relatively faster.

Now, as an adult and a stay at home mom, time has significantly slowed down. Maybe it's because in the next five years the nest is going to start emptying, or sitting around doing laundry and dishes all day is just that fucking boring....

Since I moved into the new flat:
"Too warm."
"Too cold."

"The waterpressure is weaker (and colder) than usual again, is someone else using water again O_O? OH WELL LETS WAIT UNTIL I CAN ENJOY MY SHOWER."
*2 minutes later*
"Ah now I can enjoy my sh- or not =_="

Enjoying my shower is part of my morning ritual but it is hard to do at my new place :I

Before that I usually got creative ideas under the shower, same while cooking OO

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
'How long can I hide in here before my husband and kids realize I'm the one in the shower?'

As far as I can tell, god just poofed himself out of nothing one day and created a whole lot of stuff. Why couldn't I have poofed myself out of nothing and created things?

And leading on from that, what if I did? What if I poofed myself out and created this world for myself to live in and filled it with you lot?

On a different note, on occasion I think too much about showering itself and forget how to take a shower. -.- The same goes for walking sometimes, but that's irrelevant.

white people... can change from
brown (tan)
red (angry, blood to face)
pink (blushing, blood to cheeks)
blue/purple(bruised and beaten)
orange (fake tanner, or skin deficiency due to tomatoes and carrots)
green (Sickness)

so they arent really white... white people... are colored...

• Love
Getting a new shower, and messing around with the controls to weak to find out it's sweet spot.

Too far left, burning hot.
Turn it back right, just as hot...
Turn it one mm right more, instant cold.

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN!?

Always thinking of a speech, of a new plan and sometimes singing like Freddie Mercury.

Why is the butthole so close to the vagina?

Huehue?

What would happen if Pinocchio said "my nose will grow right now"?

...Just think about that one for a minute.

5859-star-trek-black-guy-freak-out.gif

EDIT

Although in all seriousness, it would be a lie in the moment he said it, and the following moment his nose would grow. So it's a lie initially and this would probably count for the nose growing bit. I guess it depends on the clauses of the curse.

Noseception!

Status
Not open for further replies.