Shower Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately my thoughts have been 'How long can I stay in the shower before the hot water runs out?'

I hate getting out of the shower and into the cold.....

What would an alien version of steampunk be like?

"Goddamnit. I want to stay in the shower longer, but I can't waste the water."

What if God and Satan are playing a DnD game with us as the adventuring Party? And they are Co-GMing, God as the nice benevolent one who sometimes throws curve balls, and Satan as the jerk one who tries to kill you.

What if God and Satan are playing a DnD game with us as the adventuring Party? And they are Co-GMing, God as the nice benevolent one who sometimes throws curve balls, and Satan as the jerk one who tries to kill you.
Though God will also TPK for the party doing a number of things, while Satan is more laid back and let's players do whatever, if he kills a player it's not for doing anything specific.

Though God will also TPK for the party doing a number of things, while Satan is more laid back and let's players do whatever, if he kills a player it's not for doing anything specific.
Yeah, God has the game more laid out, and wants players to follow it. Satan is just like " Eh, I don't care."

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Does time really even EXIST? It's totally relative and works differently based on all kinds of shit. o____o

Do the bacteria that live inside us think WE are the universe?

Do birds fly out in front of cars because it's an adrenaline rush for them?

I need to run more! :/

Aw man... my hair's gonna get all tangled...
Why isn't it wetting/soaping up/washing out faster!?

What if everybody is a robot, and they are just made to make me less lonely? Who makes the robots?

What if everybody is really an alien, and they only look human around me?

Are other people really real? I mean, I'm the only one I know for sure has actual thoughts and feelings... (see robots and aliens)

What if everything came into existence for me the moment I was born, and it does that for everybody? And everybody else is real in their own world, where I would be fake?

Dude, Gravity bending time is fucking cool.

What if when you die, you are born again as everybody else who ever has or will exist, (only remembering so in a sort of transition sequence after death) and then when you are done with the last person, you understand everything and become god?

Where is metal gear!? (aloud, in my best snake voice)

Doko kara kita ka nante
Wakaranai hodo no hibi de
Kono tokoro koi no shuukan
Wasureta hisashiburi da ne (aloud)

(whistling)

What character should I make next in fandomstuck? Would Kaga like Dandy? I really like Dark Souls... ohmygosh decisions, decisions... maybe she would just say no because of all the stuff I'm already running.

I need to make that post!

A good ass is not seen, but felt!~ *gripping air booty*

Are other people really real? I mean, I'm the only one I know for sure has actual thoughts and feelings... (see robots and aliens) i

I've had this thought before.

What if when you die, you are born again as everybody else who ever has or will exist, (only remembering so in a sort of transition sequence after death) and then when you are done with the last person, you understand everything and become god?

In a nutshell, this is essentially Hinduism. Well, close to it.

I need to run more! :/

Aw man... my hair's gonna get all tangled...
Why isn't it wetting/soaping up/washing out faster!?

What if everybody is a robot, and they are just made to make me less lonely? Who makes the robots?

What if everybody is really an alien, and they only look human around me?

Are other people really real? I mean, I'm the only one I know for sure has actual thoughts and feelings... (see robots and aliens)

What if everything came into existence for me the moment I was born, and it does that for everybody? And everybody else is real in their own world, where I would be fake?

Dude, Gravity bending time is fucking cool.

Where is metal gear!? (aloud, in my best snake voice)

Doko kara kita ka nante
Wakaranai hodo no hibi de
Kono tokoro koi no shuukan
Wasureta hisashiburi da ne (aloud)

(whistling)

What character should I make next in fandomstuck? Would Kaga like Dandy? I really like Dark Souls... ohmygosh decisions, decisions... maybe she would just say no because of all the stuff I'm already running.

I need to make that post!

A good ass is not seen, but felt!~ *gripping air booty*
I kind of have a thought like this, but instead I think. Whenever you see the 'light' whenever someone is supposedly dying, what if that is them coming out of the womb and everything in their memory is gone and they are a newborn child.

What character should I make next in fandomstuck? Would Kaga like Dandy? I really like Dark Souls... ohmygosh decisions, decisions...
hehe.gif
Would you believe I'd been considering Dandy as Bebop's new partner for a while now? I hadn't named names in case something better came along, but...

maybe she would just say no because of all the stuff I'm already running.
Oh right. That's a thing I'm supposed to watch out for now.

Uhhh. Actually I mean you're actually doing a pretty good job with the characters you already have so like... yeah. Maybe it would be wise to wait just a bit longer since Metal Gear still feels so new but like... yeah.

hehe.gif
Would you believe I'd been considering Dandy as Bebop's new partner for a while now? I hadn't named names in case something better came along, but...

Oh right. That's a thing I'm supposed to watch out for now.

Uhhh. Actually I mean you're actually doing a pretty good job with the characters you already have so like... yeah. Maybe it would be wise to wait just a bit longer since Metal Gear still feels so new but like... yeah.
I'll give it a week (and maybe totally just re-watch Space Dandy and develop him in the background in the meantime!~)

Do the bacteria that live inside us think WE are the universe?
Omg...I'm not going to sleep tonight thinking on that one! Thanks Diana...

Who do I get to throw the bouquet at my funeral? Can I get the coordinator to do it?

Here's a bunch for everyone to enjoy;

• Love
Reactions: Quiet One
How many people taking a shower are thinking about people who are thinking about other people's thoughts in the shower?

And cold water makes headaches go away.

What if Denpa Kyoushi is actually in the Equestria Girls world, and Kagami-sensei is actually helping his students find their human-equivalent of Cutie Marks, AKA their special talents? THAT WOULD BE SO META AND AWESOME! I need to tell this to EVERYONE EVER NOW complete with logic and whatnot....

yeah, kinda spilled into post-shower thinking because I actually started the fan-thesis thing.

*knows she's thinking completely differently than everyone else on here and DOES NOT CARE*

My signature changed to a latino dude in the shower.

Does that count?

Someone help me I don't know why it did this again.

I can't remember how many songs are left on the cd I have in

I hope I set my cd player to repeat once the cd is over

Why does it feel like time is moving so slowly, but when I think about when I was younger it feels like it's going by in the blink of an eye? o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.