1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
First, I shall start us off with hilarity:

Then I shall ask, what are some of your Shower Thoughts?

A few good ones:

-"Go to bed, you'll feel better in the morning" is the human version of, "Did you turn it off and turn it back on again?"

-The person who proof read Hitler's speeches was a grammar Nazi.

-They should announce a sequel to Groundhog Day, and then just re-release the original.

-The word "Fat" looks like someone took a bite out of the first letter in the word "Eat".

-Most people's first word of the year is "happy".

-The word "Fat" looks like someone took a bite out of the first letter in the word "Eat".

-Most people's first word of the year is "happy".
These made me smile

I usually listen to music in the shower. Otherwise it gets pretty heavy in there

I wish I was clever enough to come up with some of these... But I can't.
So here's google.

Any sex in space, no matter how badly it goes, would still be "out of this world".
I can kiss your lips, look into your eyes, but suddenly it's weird if I sniff your nose.
If you live to be 70 years old, you will spend ten years of your life on Monday.
They should make a biography movie about M. Night Shyamalan but at the end it turns out it's about someone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashi
I giggled at these. ^_^

Wrestling is just the guy version of Soap Operas!

I HAVE SO MANY THOUGHTS LIKE THESE.

BUT I NEVER REMEMBER THEM AFTER I LEAVE THE SHOWER >:[

I'll try to keep them in my head the next time they come up.

Thought I had yesterday:

I need to get my drain fixed in the damned tub so I can take a bath without it draining in .005 seconds (And yet it's always clogged so the tub's always in a state of draining?)

But for serious- The thing that gets me, is the thought of how weird it is to think that we are beings with a high content of water. And we wash ourselves with a main component of our beings. 0.o

• Text is toneless, but people constantly read tone from it via voices in their head. Everyone listens to the voices in their head!
  • Adorable animals are adorable because they have massive eyes which we reflect our own emotions in.
  • Reality is only sensory input interpreted by the brain, therefore we create our own reality based on our preconceptions on what we can see.
  • (Drunk Bonus): How can I know if anything is real if I can't know that my life is real?
  • If I can only know the total sum of what I've seen in the universe, then originality is bullshit, because I cannot create something from nothing: Only something from what I know.
I have strange thoughts in the shower.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
"That bottle of "Essence of Rain Forest" Shampoo is really not the fuckin essence of a rainforest..."

"I should really write up an email of complaint about that fuckin shampoo"

-Farts are the screams of trapped turds.
OMG! I can't breathe! XD

"If pigs are the most like humans anatomically, does that mean people taste like pork?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
OMG! I can't breathe! XD

"If pigs are the most like humans anatomically, does that mean people taste like pork?"
15H563t.jpg

OMG! I can't breathe! XD

I've heard human flesh referred to as "long pig." Probably should Google that... heh.

'Who in the world tried to lick their own elbow and let everyone else know that it's impossible to lick your own elbow?' o.O

Reactions: Hana, ○Cyn and Mu
Status
Not open for further replies.