Shower Thoughts...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Santa Seiji, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First, I shall start us off with hilarity:

Then I shall ask, what are some of your Shower Thoughts?

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. A few good ones:

-"Go to bed, you'll feel better in the morning" is the human version of, "Did you turn it off and turn it back on again?"

-The person who proof read Hitler's speeches was a grammar Nazi.

-They should announce a sequel to Groundhog Day, and then just re-release the original.

-The word "Fat" looks like someone took a bite out of the first letter in the word "Eat".

-Most people's first word of the year is "happy".

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 4
  3. These made me smile

I usually listen to music in the shower. Otherwise it gets pretty heavy in there

4. I wish I was clever enough to come up with some of these... But I can't.
    So here's google.

Any sex in space, no matter how badly it goes, would still be "out of this world".
    I can kiss your lips, look into your eyes, but suddenly it's weird if I sniff your nose.
    If you live to be 70 years old, you will spend ten years of your life on Monday.
    They should make a biography movie about M. Night Shyamalan but at the end it turns out it's about someone else.

#4 Gwazi Magnum, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I giggled at these. ^_^

6. -Farts are the screams of trapped turds.

• Like Like x 3
    • WTF Did I Just Read WTF Did I Just Read x 2
  7. Not sure if this one made me laugh or feel disturbed >.>

8. "this water's hot"

9. Wrestling is just the guy version of Soap Operas!

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  10. so true

11. I HAVE SO MANY THOUGHTS LIKE THESE.

BUT I NEVER REMEMBER THEM AFTER I LEAVE THE SHOWER >:[

I'll try to keep them in my head the next time they come up.

12. Thought I had yesterday:

I need to get my drain fixed in the damned tub so I can take a bath without it draining in .005 seconds (And yet it's always clogged so the tub's always in a state of draining?)

But for serious- The thing that gets me, is the thought of how weird it is to think that we are beings with a high content of water. And we wash ourselves with a main component of our beings. 0.o

• Text is toneless, but people constantly read tone from it via voices in their head. Everyone listens to the voices in their head!
    • Adorable animals are adorable because they have massive eyes which we reflect our own emotions in.
    • Reality is only sensory input interpreted by the brain, therefore we create our own reality based on our preconceptions on what we can see.
    • (Drunk Bonus): How can I know if anything is real if I can't know that my life is real?
    • If I can only know the total sum of what I've seen in the universe, then originality is bullshit, because I cannot create something from nothing: Only something from what I know.
    I have strange thoughts in the shower.

13. "That bottle of "Essence of Rain Forest" Shampoo is really not the fuckin essence of a rainforest..."

"I should really write up an email of complaint about that fuckin shampoo"

• Like Like x 1
  14. OMG! I can't breathe! XD

"If pigs are the most like humans anatomically, does that mean people taste like pork?"

15. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • Thank Thank x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  16. I've heard human flesh referred to as "long pig." Probably should Google that... heh.

17. "I wonder. If dad stops making dumb jokes, will he stop being Dad?"

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. 'Who in the world tried to lick their own elbow and let everyone else know that it's impossible to lick your own elbow?' o.O

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.