Show Me the World in Your Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke's expression in the mirror when Lexie snapped a picture was a mixture of shock, embarrassment, and even happiness. Although it was a really embarrassing picture, Luke was proud of it, but he didn't want it all over the Internet. He dropped the bra as he stepped forward and he saw the guys behind her step out of the way with smirks on their faces, Michael still trying to get the bra on, and Calum recording. "Oh that wasn't very nice Lex. You should watch what you do, don't forget all of the pictures and videos I have on my phone,"he said smirking, taking a step forward.

Within a second of speaking, Luke jumped at her. He barely missed her but by the time he got back up she was running the opposite direction. He chased her all around the store until he eventually got her, tackling her to the floor. He made sure not to tackle her too hard, he didn't want to hurt her, but when he got her pinned to the floor he lifted up her shirt and began blowing raspberries on her stomach.

Luke heard laughter behind them and he stopped for a moment to turn around and see that the boys had followed them and we're still recording. He smiled for the video and then continued to tickle Lexie's sides, his body wavering over top of hers."Promise not to show anyone the picture and I'll let you up babe!"he said through raspberries being blown.

After about five more minutes of enjoying tickling and torching his best friend, Luke let go. He smiled and stood up over top of her, both feet beside her hips. He let his arms down and offered her his hand to pull her up. When she took it he pulled her up and wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her up into a hug."Maybe if you'd stop being so short, I wouldn't have to pick you up every time I wanted to give you a hug,"he said jokingly. He turned back around with her still in his arms and looked at Calum who still had the camera out."Awe looks like the two finally made up,"he said in a little kids voice, making Luke chuckle."Well she can't stay mad at me long. She loves me too much,"he said sitting her down and tossing her a wink.

Calum finally shut the camera off and they quickly left the store before they got into trouble. As they walked around they stopped at a few different stores to buy a few things here and there, and Luke kept his eye out for anything that Lexie might like or want for her birthday, still unsure of what to get her. By the time it was time to get ready for graduation, they all alkyd outside and Luke asked Lexie if she would give him a ride after getting his suit."I'll even let you be my date to graduation,"he said with a smile.

Lexie kept taking small steps back when Luke stepped forward. She glanced around at the smirking boys who went out of their way and smirked.

Jee thanks boys, so nice of you to leave me all alone.

When Luke tried to jump on her she took a huge step back and he missed her barely by an inch and she did not hesitate to run the opposite way. She couldn't help but laugh as she heard Luke's footsteps follow her. They caught a couple of people's attention while they ran around the whole place but at this point, all Lexie thought of was : Run for your life.

But eventually Luke caught up with her and pinned her on the floor, Lexie felt him lift her shirt up and laughed rather loud as he blew raspberries on her stomach. She squirmed and trashed around as she laughed and tried to pull his head back, tugging on his hair or anything but nothing worked and he simply continued, right in the middle of the store. When she felt him stop and quieted down she thought it was finally over but no, it was only Luke smiling at the video which Calum held up before turning back around andt tickling her and she bursted out again "Never!" She yelled as she laughed but eventually she couldn't take it anymore as he tickled her and surrendered "Fine fine! You win!" She huffed our and finally stopped.

Lexie looked up at her best friend as he stood ontop of her and helped her up but rather than putting her down, he ligted her up to wrap his arms around her and give her a hug. She didn't want to hug back to seem a bit mad but she could never deny Luke's warm and cuddly hugs. She hugged him back with her arms and legs around him and nuzzled her face in his neck for a moment before pulling her face away to look at him "I'm not short! You're just too tall." She defended and stuck her tongue out before he turned her to the boys and she smiled at the camera as well and when Luke spoke up, she rolled her eyes and looked at the camera "what can I say? I have a thing for dorks." That was all she had to say, adding a smirk before Calum laughed and shut the camera off.

Luke put her down and they all rushed out of the store to escape the trouble they could be in. Never, have they stepped in a store and did not cause spme sort of commotion, and actually, Lexie loved that about her boys. They went into other stores and looked around but Lexie was not big on material things and didn't really look around but more enjoyed the time with the boys.

When they walked out, and Luke pleaded her to give him a ride, she narrowed her eyes "But you always distract me while I'm driving! You're a dangwrous boy." She chuckled and he still pleaded and bargened with graduation date and she raised her eyebrow "Oh please, you'd be lucky to have me by your side." She winked and then sighed "Fine, hop in." She said and got in her car, waiting for Luke to get his suit and put it in the back before she drove the two to school, having her dress in the back as well.

When Luke, Lexie, and the rest of the guys got to school, Luke hopped out, grabbed his suit, and walked towards the school with Lexie. He walked into the boys restroom and quickly changed before coming back out. He leaned his back against the wall as he waited for Lexie to come out. Running a hand through his hair impatiently, he turned around and saw Lexie walk out of the bathroom. He smiled at the sight of her and just stared at her in awe for a few seconds before he felt a hand clamp on his back. "Stop raring at her before she notices your mouth hanging open,"Calum said chuckling as he hit the bottom of Luke's chin. This made Luke bite his tongue and groan.

He quickly closed his mouth just a second before Lexie noticed him over with the boys in a corner waiting for her. When she finally got over there the boys all told her she looked as amazing as always, and Luke couldn't do much more than smile and agree. He didn't know what to say. The almighty and powerful Luke Hemmings was tongue tied over his best friend. "You look beautiful as always,"he said smiling.

Following the instructions that they were given, they, along with all the other graduates, put on their gowns and hats. As they all lined up together, they waited for their names to be called. When the entire graduation was over, it was a mess in the gym. Luke looked around but couldn't see Lexie or the boys anywhere, so he walked outside and sat on a bench, waiting on them to walk out.

Tonight was going to be about them. Just them. They were going to have the best night of their life, and not take a second for granted. In four days they were leaving for tour, and Luke wasn't going to go a moment without his best friend by his side. When he saw the boys and Lexie walk out, he stood up and greeted them. He gave them all a huge group hug and they all smiled, laughing a little.

"Congrats guys. We did it. We made it,"Luke said laughing as he pared them all on the back excitedly. They all gave one last group hug before walking to their cars and deciding to meet up at Ashton's house tonight and then decide what to do from then on out. Luke smiled and hopped into the passage side of Lexie's car and buckled up, waiting for her to get in.

barbara-palvin-eye-shadow-gorgeus-hair-make-up.jpg
product-hugerect-245256-94427-1381057695-cb28feea4e8c03f00b59f085fd25bae7.jpg

When they all got to the school, the boys and Lexie parted ways as she went to the ladies room and they went to the men's room. As Lexie entered, it was fully packed. She found Kate and Amy and they all chatted as they waited their turn to change "You really aren't going to spend Grad's night with us?" She pouted and Lexie looked at her friend with an apologetic smile "I'm sorry, you know I'm with the boys before they leave for the tour." The girls understood, but they were also bummed that their friend wasn't going to be with them. Lexie though, as much as she loved Kate and Amy, did not regret her decision to spend the night with Luke and the others.

When she was finally done changing into her dress and doing her make up while leaving her hair a bit messy, she stepped out only to find Luke waiting for her. She almost did not recognize him in the classy suit but she couldn't say it did not suit him. He looked amazing. Breath taking even. And for a moment, She couldn't get her eyes off and her mouth to function until she heard her name being called. A guy she had Chemistry with, gave her a thumb up from across the hallway and smiled "You look amazing!" He yelled for her to hear before he disappeared and she was shocked by his boldness. Neverless, she turned to Luke and smiled at him as they both walked to the boys who showered her in compliments. In return, she smiled and thanked him softly "You guys don't look so bad yourself." She tease playfully and turned to Luke when he spoke up. She thought he wasn't going to say anything, because the look he gave her back there told her he was struggling to find words, and she did not think they'd be good words. But when he called her beautiful, she grinned and couldn't help but blush slightly "Thank you, you look handsome as well." She said and adjusted his tie before they all went to finally graduate.

When the ceremony was over, Lexie was pulled by her mother and sister as they hugged her and congratulated her, she then saw Kate and Amy who squealed not believing they were finally over with school. When she was done socializing, she turned and looked around the gym but found no one of the boys. She made her way out and she knew she'd Luke there. And she was right. When they all met up, they had a great group hug which ended with Lexie smiling at them "I love you guys." She grinned at each of them, her eyes lingering on Luke, he was her best friend after all.

When they decided to meet at Ashton, Lexie went to tell her mother before joining Luke in her car and she started it up and glanced at him, noticing him staring at nothing in particular "You okay there babe? I mean I know you find me gorgeous but I'm right here, no need to daydream about me" She winked playfully, lightening up the mood a bit as she grabbed his hand and tangled their fingers while she drove "I'm going to miss you this summer you know." She said in a small voice.

Luke laughed at his friend and intertwined her small fingers with his bigger ones. He smiled and sat back in the seat before glancing over at her,"Yeah, I'm going miss you too. We will see each other, and I'll call you every night and I'll text you everyday. I promise. This is what Skype and FaceTime was made for,"he says bringing her hand up to his lips as he kissed it softly.

"It'll be okay, maybe the tour will end early and I'll be able to see you sooner than we planned,"he said smiling. When they got to Ashton's house Luke got out and helped Lexie out before walking inside. They all sat down on the couch and relaxed for awhile, talking and just hanging out before Michael suggested that they go swimming. Calum and Luke of course thought this was an amazing idea, but Ashton thought they were crazy.

"You guys want to go swimming in the middle of the ocean, it the middle of the night? Are you fucking insane?"he said laughing at the idiots who were already taking their clothes off. Luke had his jacket and shirt off, starting to unbuttoned his pants when he looked at Lexie."Come on Lex. Are you scared of the water too? Come in for a swim!"he said laughing as they started walking out the back door and towards the ocean.

Ashton rolled his eyes."I am NOT scared of the water! I'm scared of what's in the water!"he yelled back as he followed the rest of the gang outside to the water.

Lexie glanced at Luke as he spoke and smiled when he kissed her hand "I hope so. And if you're busy, it's alright, I'd understand if you didn't call sometimes or Facetime or Skype" She assures, not wanting to pressure him anymore than the tour was. He may not be talking about it but she knew her best friend, and he was being pressured, but that was his dream, and his love for it probably lifted the pressure off of him. She remembered when he used to write her songs whenever she's mad when they were little kids, and now, he was writing songs millions of girls have memorized by heart and loved them. Lexie was very proud of Luke.

When Luke tried to hopefully think that maybe he'd be back early, Lexie couldn't but think maybe he'd come late. Maybe they had to do more concerts because some were already sold out and they were doing great? But she looked at Luke, and smiled none the less "Maybe." She agreed even though she worried the opposite would happen.

When they got to Ashton's house and both got out, Lexie walked in with Luke and they all sat down and hung out nicely, relaxing after the hectic day. When Michael suggestion going in for a swim, Lexie shook her head and Ashton disagreed which ended up making Lexie laugh at his and the guys' conversation. When Luke asked her rather teasingly she chuckled "Nope, but I just don't want to, it's cold." She says and watches the guys run to the ocean and just be as crazy as the usually are. Ashton took this chance and picked up Calum's camera before recording the guys having the time of their lives while Lexie went back to her car and picked up her gym back which she always carried because of Luke and his crazy ideas like this. Though she didn't plan on swimming, so she simply put on Luke's Nirvana t-shirt and a pair of jeans shorts before making her way back next to Ashton who recorded and laughed at the guys' goofiness.

Lexie was surprised Luke let her go like that, not coming in the water but she decided not to think too much of it, it's not everytime that he got something up his sleeves right? Lexie walked into the sand barefoot, and stood a couple of feet away from the water and the guys "Luke do you want me to bring your swimmies?" She teased lightly as the guys laughed and she smirked referring to the armbands only jokingly.

Luke smirked at her,"Oh yeah yeah, laugh it up guys,"he said as the boys chuckled,"Just remember that I'll be with you for the next two months. You have no idea what I could come up with. And you,"he said looking towards Lexie with a smirk, "better watch them cute little lips of yours before I pull you in here with me. I would have already done that but I don't want you getting a cold you big baby,"he said winking.

After awhile of messing around and swimming, Luke climbed out of the water and dried himself off. He flopped back on a chair beside Lexie and watched the guys one by one climb out eventually and they decided to have a small bonfire. As they all started up the fire, they pulled up chairs and blankets as it started to get chilly. With everyone sitting around the fire, Luke pulled Lexie up close to his side and rested his chin on the top of her head as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close under the blankets.

Everyone was quiet, but it wasn't awkward, it was peaceful. Everyone was thinking about their own small moments with each other the past four years. Luke smiled as he thought about the first time they all hung out and he couldn't believe they had just graduated. As Michael and Ashton shot up a conversation, Luke half listened to them and mainly focused his thoughts on the next three months.

This was his dream, singing, being part of a band, being himself. He loved it. It made him feel okay with not being like everyone else. He loved getting out in front of the millions of people and expressing his feelings through song. When he wrote songs, which he did a lot, no one knew that was the way he felt. No one except himself,and sometimes Lexie. He could sing about how much he hurt to let go of his best friend and no one would know it was his feelings, and that made him feel secure.

As much as he loved this feeling, he hated it. He hated leaving his friends and family, but he knew they were supporting him every step of the way, even if it meant going three months without direct contact. The thought made him frown, but he knew he would be able to see Lexie every three weeks and they would talk everyday. There was no way he would go a day without talking to her, he refused.

As Luke snapped his attention back to the group, he laughed at a joke Calum managed to say before he let out a yawn like the rest of them. "You guys might as well just stay over tonight it's almost 4 in the morning,no use in waking your parents and mine aren't home. Just stay over, I have extra rooms,"he says.

They eventually all agree to it and put out the fire. Luke turns to Lexie,"Are you gonna head home or stay over?"he asked raising an eyebrow as he saw her tiredly look at him. He chuckled and pulled her closer as he hugged her, kissing the top of her head."Alright, let's go inside sleepy head,"he said chuckling.

Lexie laughed at Luke's words and stuck her tongue out at him. Of course he wouldn't want her to catch a cold, typical of her overprotective bestfriend. As she sat on a chair outside and watched the guys she could help but think about the time, when they all hung out first, how it clicked right ahead. She watched the guys with a smile, she was really going to miss them this summer.

When Luke got out from the water and dried himself, she watched him plop on a chair beside her before everyone started to get out from the water as well. Lexie stayed silent as they decided to have a bonfire and just enjoy their company. As they lit the fire, she didn't have to get her blanket as she could feel Luke pulling her closer and cuddling up to her, wrapping his own blanket around both of them and she smiled. She loved his cuddles. And that was one thing she was going to miss a lot this summer.

She was happy for the guys, and she always supported them and always will. She felt proud whenever she heard people talk about them, or when she would hear their song on the radio. She was there all along the way since day one and she couldn't believe how fast and how popular they got, they were at their success and she couldn't be any more proud. But in the same time, now and for the tour, she couldn't help but feel a bit bummed. Of course she was happy for them for living their dream but the tour meant separating them for too long. More importantly separating her and her goofy blond best friend who she loved. But she tried her best to think positively. Their friendship was strong, it wouldn't break over a couple of months.

Lexie got snapped out of her thoughts when the guys started up a conversation and not until then did she realize how everyone fell in silence before that and got lost in their own thoughts. Lexie tried to concentrate at the conversation but she was growing a bit tired and all she did was snuggle even closer to Luke and get more comfortable. And when they all decided to stay over and go to bed, she couldn't be more relieved, she was exhausted. Turning to her questioning best friend looking rather tiredly she didn't have to speak for him to understand that no way was she driving right now. She smiled when he hugged her and kissed the top of her head, God she was going to miss that. She lazily stood up and if it weren't for Luke behind her she'd probably fall at her unbalance as she was very sleepy "You guys are going to take the same room right?" Michael asked and Lexie nodded knowing Luke was probably nodding behind her as well. It wasn't new to them, for them all to crash at one of them's places and Luke and her always shared the room. It was never awkward between them, in fact she loved cuddling up to him and falling asleep, she felt safe.

When they got to one of the guest rooms, Lexie got out of her converse and lazily stomped to the bed like some little child, and waited for Luke to join her. When he did, she nuzzled close and into his chest before sleepily mumbling "Sing to me?" She loved his voice, and she always liked to hear him sing, even now. She was going to miss him for two months, and all she wanted before they left, was him to sing for her right now.

Luke laughed at his best friends childish behaviors and took his shirt off, tossing it on a chair and leaving his shoes by the door. He crawled up under the blanket beside Lexie and pulled her close to his chest. As she asked him to sing a song he smiled and thought for a moment.

As he let the lyrics of a familiar song fly through his lips, he let his voice stay soft, calm, and quiet. The same voice that put Lexie to sleep every night before with the same lyrics slipping through his lips. He smiled down at the tired girl and kissed the top of her head as he slowly saw her fall asleep.

Soon enough he fell asleep himself, and he slept peacefully next to his best friend the entire night, not waking up until the next morning. As he woke up and saw Lexie still asleep, he smiled and slowly stood up, careful not to wake her up. He yawned and stretched before pulling his shirt on.

As he walked back to Lexie and laid in tip of her, he whispered in her ears, waking her up."Come on sleeping beauty. Let's get going. Prom tonight and then I'm leaving. Today is just me and you. We can't waste a minute babe! Hurry let's go!"he said kissing his cheek and pulling her into a sitting position on his lap.

Lexie smiled as Luke sang the same lyrics as always, it was like her own lullaby. She slowly fell asleep, holding on her best friend like no tomorrow. She didn't know how she would be able to sleep all through summer completely alone, or even go to the plans she had with her friends without him reminding her teasingly, or how she would warm herself up when he wouldn't be here to wrap his blanket around her. So she held on tight, and fell asleep with one thing on her mind, and it was him.

The next morning, Lexie felt his presence gone, she was slowly waking up as he dispapeared when suddenly she felt him lay on top of her and she groaned before he whispered in her ears words that both, made her happy and sad. Happy that it was prom night, sad that it was his last night. But his kiss made her smile with her eyes still closed.

Suddenly he flipped them and got her on his lap, Lexie widened her eyes at her crazy blond friend "You just have to wake me up with a jolt don't you?" She mumbled in a sleepy voice as she sat on his lap. She rubbed her eyes like a little kid then ran a hand in her hair and matted it down. Sighing, she leaned down and kissed his cheek "Good morning to you too dork." She chuckled and got off of him, standing up and pulling on her converse as he did with his shoes.

Nobody was awake, it was still a bit early and Lexie sent Luke a pointed look "I know it's your last day, but I mean wake me up before dawn why don't you?" She said sarcastically, though it was later than dawn, she couldn't but comment as she was never a morning person, especially when they stayed up late and then her best friend wakes her up with a jolt "Where are we going now?" She asked cluelessly as they got out of the room calmly as everyone else was still snoring asleep, lucky sauces.

Luke laughed at his best friend as he pulled his own shoes on, and they quietly walked downstairs to head out. Luke grabbed his jeans since he changed into his shorts, and they walked out the door, shutting it carefully behind them as they heard Ashton snoring. As they walked towards the car, Luke took the keys from Lexie's hand and commanded to drive since she was still waking up, and he wanted it to be a surprise.

"First I'll take us home and we can change and get ready. Then I'll take you where we are going to spend the day,"he says smiling as he opened her door. After she was safely in, he ran to the other side and got in. Buckling up, he started the engine and began driving down the road towards her house.

When they got to her house, they both quietly walked upstairs in case her parents and sister were still asleep, and they shut the door to her room. He waited for her to dig him out an old pair of jeans and a shirt that he had either left at her house or she had stolen from him. When he had them, he went to the bathroom down the hall and changed before running a hand through his hair to make it look a little better.

As Luke walked back to Lexies room and he saw her changed and ready to go, he grabbed the keys."Are you ready?"he asked quietly. The walked back out to the car quickly and hopped back in their normal seats as Luke turned on the radio and began driving.

Lexie didn't even have time to argue him about driving as he snatched the keys from her hands and commanded to drive. And she was still too sleepy to care so she let him. At his words she couldn't help but wonder where he was taking her and she kept drumming her fingers on her thigh as they drove to her place.

When they got in as quiet as ever, Lexie pulled out a black t-shirt for Luke and his old black jeans. When he was out, she decided on her ripped black jeans and a white rolling stones t-shirt and her white converse. She straightened her hair and put on her light make up, her black eyeliner and black mascara before she was ready just as Luke stepped in her room and she nodded at his question and walked out with him.

As he took the keys again and walked her to the passenger's seat and climbed in when he opened the door for her and she smiled gratefully at him. When she was in, she watched him run to the driver's seat and once he started the car, she smiled "So where are we going?" she asked gently, poking his side and resting her hands on her thighs, drumming her fingers softly.

"That's a secret. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride,"he says smiling as he drove down the highway. Soon enough they had arrived at the small house made out of rocks and old wooden pieces that they had built together as kids. Sure, it wasn't much, but to the small five year old it was everything.

It was a small space with a few trees, one huge one they use to climb, and in the middle of the field was the little house. His parents had always brought him and her here when they were kids and they would have picnics and playtime and they even buried Luke's first puppy here.

Luke got out of the car without saying a word to Lexie, or even glancing at her. He helped her out of the car before locking it and walking towards the tall tree they would sit in for hours and talk. He helped boost her up first and let her get situated before pulling himself up in the tree and sitting across from her with his legs on both sides of her so she wouldn't fall.

Luke smiled at her a little and leaned back."Looks just about the same, huh? Hasn't changed much at all?"he asked raising an eyebrow with a chuckle.

Lexie was shocked to see where he brought her. She had her eyes wide but soft as well. She was too taken by the place that only when he opened her door did she notice him having climbed out of the car. Lexie got out as well and she glanced around.

She could still remember how they loved the little house, they spent hours in, the little children they were. When Luke's puppy died, they buried him here and Luke refused to get out of the little house and little Lexie refused to leave him alone even when he asked her. She stayed the whole night, his parents out on the field and she eventually convinced him to come out and they both did, hand in hand. She loved that memory. Actually she loved everything about this place.

The grin plastered on her face as they walked to the big old tree. There, were where their secrets were shared, and their bad days turned good. They kept coming here until freshman year in highschool, the band and the rehearsals took a lot of Luke's time and they couldn't get away for long in case the guys had to rehearse or record. And Lexie's cheerleading took a lot of her time to. She was practicing everyday with Kate and Amy. They still found time to each other though, but not out here and she was glad they came back.

When they were all sat up in the tree, and Luke first spoke, Lexie cast another look around before sighing "it hasn't changed, though it has." She chuckled softly and looked down on her fingers as she screwed with the tree's wood, small up-straight ends she pulled on, like she always did. She was sitting leg crossed indian style, facing Luke a step or two away who had his back to the huge trunk, and his legs on each side of her so she wouldn't fall "I mean, it looks so.. Smaller" she laughed lightly and looked at Luke "Have you came here lately? How do you still remember this place?" She asked, she thought with everything going on he might have forgotten about it, though she never would.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke laughed at the silly question he was being asked."I'd never forget about this place. Ever. I try to come back every week but sometimes I don't get to. I figured you forgot about it,"he said chuckling as he looked around."It hasn't gotten smaller, we've just gotten bigger. A lot bigger. I can't believe it's been four years,"he says shaking his head."Four long years since the Last time we were both here together.

Luke looked back down at the tree and then turned to see the small names initialed into the tree. 'Lexie and Luke'. Of course Luke wanted his name first, but Lexie said that hers was better and made him put it first. Luke laughed at the thought and pointed at the names, showing them off to his best friend."That was the summer of 8th grade. Seems like just yesterday,"he chuckled.

They talked quietly for awhile, not relaly talking about the summer ahead of them, but more about the summers behind them. About the fun they had coming here, and even the tears that they both went through. Luke had gave some guy a black eye when he broke up with Lexie in 8th grade and broke her heart, and the first place they came was here. They had most of there memories here, the place they loved the most.

Luke finally hopped down from the tree and caught Lexie when she jumped down."Where to now? We can head back into town and eat and then I can drop you off so we can both get ready to prom. Then I'll pick you up at 7?"he asked as they waked back towards the car with a smile on his face.

Reactions: Valiente
Lexie gasped "You thought I forgot this place?! I thought you forgot the place!" She laughed lightly and shook her head "Traitor, coming here without me." She stuck her tongue out at him then sighed "Yeah, it's been four years.. Time goes by fast, doesn't it?" She whispered.

When Luke laughed she raised an eyebrow but looked where he pointed, only to see their names carved in. She grinned and pulled her phone out and took a picture, smiling lightly "I remember. I remember everything about 8th grade." Lexie chuckled and looked up at him again "I remember you beating up a guy for me." She teased and poked his stomach "You badass singer." she teased and laughed.

She was glad he picked this place to come to today, they needed to escape a bit. She was glad they didn't talk about what was coming but rather what they did. She was just glad. And when it was finally time to go, she pouted "But I don't want to go, reality sucks." She spoke like a child, referring to having to go back to everyone else. But neverless, she jumped down and Luke caught, like always.

"We could go to Jo's diner?" She asked, referring to the diner they usually hung out with, with the guys or completely alone. They loved the place, it was homie.. In a way "And the rest sounds like a plan." She smiled as they reached the car and climbed in. As they drove, she looked over at Luke. As long as their friendship was, she never heard him sing one of his own songs and wanted to hear him "Hey Lou?" She asked and when he glanced at her she smiled "Sing me something from your own band, I never heard anything from your own when I ask you to sing. Concerts don't count." She smiled.

"Sounds like a plan,"Luke said as he remembered the old familiar dinner they have gone to for many many years. When they were driving, Luke noticed eyes on him, so he turned and smiled at Lexie. "What? Do I have something in my teeth?"he joked."I mean, I know I'm hot and all, but jeez. Calm down!"he joked, winking at his best friends.

Luke was surprised by Lexie's next question."You want me to sing you a song that the band wrote? It'd just me. I need the other boys too,"he said chuckling at her. He thought for a few minutes of a good song he could sing that didn't need the backup guitar and drums and keyboard, but most of there songs needed it. They didn't do much acoustic.

Luke sighed and turned down the radio for a moment before a familiar song popped into his head, and he slowly tarred singing the lyrics, pretending as if no one else was there.

'You're like perfection, some kind of holiday
You got me thinking that we could run away
You want I'll take you there,
You tell me when and where,
Oh oh oh oh. . .'

As he continued throughout the song softly and it finally ended, they had arrived back at the diner. He hopped out and helped Lexie get out before they walked inside and sat down at a table for two. Amy, a familiar waitress walked over to the two and smile."Hey you two. What can I get you? Anything special or the same old thing?"he asked chuckling.

Lexie laughed at her friend when be called her out for staring at him. She couldn't help but roll her eyes "You wish Lou." She winked back and nodded when he asked before chuckling "I know for a full song you'd need the whole band idiot, but I just want to hear your voice singing something that has no background instrument hiding it. For once." She smirked and watched him turn the radio down so he'd sing.

Everytime she'd ask him to sing anything, she'd stare at him in awe, he had such a great voice. And she loved it. And whenever he sang to her, she couldn't help but soften up, no matter how mad she was or upset or even playing hard to please or would just be mean to him for fun, his voice always got to her.
She recognized the song as he sang softly, and she couldn't help but smirk remembering the music video. The four dorks of hers had their costumes on for the filming, she remembered the day before filming it, they were going to hang out at her place and when she opened the door, she found then in their costumes. She thought it was hilarious, but cute.

When the song was over, they were already there and parked and as soon as they climbed out and were seated down, the waiter Tyler showed up with his usual friendly grin and Lexie grinned back "The usual. Today's all about the usual." She cast a look at Luke and smiled as Tyler jotted down their order having memorized it as much as they came here before he looked at Lexie again "Maybe someday, you should have the usual with me." He winked before leaving. Lexie was getting used to that, Tyler began to flirt around with her as soon as he learned that she and Luke were not actually together.

She didn't think too much of it before She looked over at Luke and going back to their conversation "You have an amazing voice you know that? I know I won't be around on tour to boost that ego of yours up a bit before the show like always, but just remember my words and listen to the screaming fans, they're bound to get you to lighten up." She winked to hide how bummed she was. Sure she had said no to coming on tour with them, but she was going to miss hanging out around the guys, especially Luke, and giving him some encouraging words before the shows.

Just then, a girl who couldn't be older than fifteen, made her way over to Luke and Lexie and grinned widely "Uhm Hi!" Both turned to look at her and Lexie watched softly as the girl stammered a bit with her words as soon as Luke's eyes met with hers "Wow your eyes are so blue." Lexie chuckled at that but the girl blushed "Oh God, I'm so sorry! I just.. I'm not from here and I came to visit my cousin who told me that you guys live around here but I just didn't believe him until I saw you and now I'm rambling I'm so sorry!" She blushed even more it that was possible "Are Ashton, Calum and Michael coming? Can I get a picture with you now?" She asked an rambled their names the asked Luke for a picture all together, which was the definition or rambling.

Lexie loved those fans, the ones who'd get nervous around the guys, they were just so cute. And Lexie totally understood them, because if she was to meet Ed Sheeran or Coldplay or anyone of her favorites, she was sure she'd be starstruck herself.

Just then the girl looked over and saw Lexie who had her face in her palm, looking at the young girl with a smile "Are you his girlfriend? Oh My God Luke you have a girlfriend?!" The girl gasped and squealed.

Luke was already up and had handed his phone to Lexie. Although the girl wanted the picture, he loved taking pictures of him and his fans also. He loved more than anything to look back at them and smile when he needed encouragement. All the pictures he had ever taken with his fans, he had on his phone also.

Luke placed his arm around the small girls shoulder before he heard her ask who Lexie was."Shes.. my friend. Just a really good friend of mine,"Luke said laughing. He quickly took the picture with the girl and sat back down before a bunch of other girls asked for a picture.

Luke sat back down across from Lexie and laughed a little. When Tyler brought there food out and winked at Lexie, Luke's mood obviously changed but he didn't say anything. He just looked down at his food and began eating his french fries in silence.

When Luke cleared things up a bit, Lexie calmed down and gladly took the picture of the two and the girls kept coming. She didn't know where they came from but she wasn't complaining, Luke was happy so she was happy for her best friend.

When everything finally calmed down and Luke sat back across from her, she laughed along with him "See? The fans can lift your mood up just fine, you don't need me." She covered his hand with hers and squeezed it lightly before pulling away just as the food came. She looked up at Tyler and smiled at him while he winked, laughing lightly at his yet another attempt. When she turned her head back to Luke, he had his head down and he was eating quietly. Which only meant he was not happy about something. Lexie frowned and leaned back in her chair. She needed to cheer him up. She couldn't just let him be sad like that, especially on their last day.

Lexie took her french fries box in her hand and before doing anything, she looked around to meet the diner's owner's eyes, and a simply apologetical look from Lexie had him filled in on what she was about to start. Roger only sighed and shook his head with a hint of a smile on his face, he was all too familiar with these two troublemakers since they were little.

Lexie turned to Luke and threw her first french fry at him "Hey pouty face, why so down suddenly?" She joked as she mimicked Ashton's voice before tossing another fry "Hey look at me!" She then used her own voice and couldn't help but laugh. She was starting a food fight, and slowly she was getting her usually calm best friend to act up about that as she threw yet another french fry at his face "Look! A fry just kissed you! That's some action you never usually get, you should feel lucky Lou!" She joked teasingly, and as she saw him look up at her, she already had pushed her chair away from the table and ready to sprint away if she had to but used the opportunity of him looking up to toss five consecutive fries at his face "What's wrong? Am I annoying you?" She smirked.
Damn they needed Calum's camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.